Freckles (Luke Ross) (ON HOLD...

By -babyroses-

(THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED/ON HOLD! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) "You have the most adorable freckles." I sm... More

Jasmine Prescott
Meeting the Ross Family
Green Eyed Monsters
Make New Friends But Hide The Old
Lizards 101
Trashin' Fashion
Austin and Jessie and Ally All Star New Year
The Trouble with Tessie
Say Yes to the Messy Dress
Teacher's Pest
Jessie's Big Break
Pain in the Rear Window
Toy Con
Why Do Foils Fall In Love?
Kids Don't Wanna Be Shunned
All The Knight Moves
We Don't Need No Stinkin' Badges
Somebunny's in Trouble
Punch Dumped Love
Quitting Cold Koala
The Lasmine Ship Has Sailed
Panic Attack Room
Throw Momma From The Terrace
A/N I feel so bad
Diary of a Mad Newswomam
Break-Up and Shape-Up
im so sorry

To Be Me or Not To Be Me

3.7K 98 60
By -babyroses-

Jasmine's POV

"Yeah! Hole in one!" Luke cheers and Mrs Kipling burps as she swallows the ball.

I don't know how she even swallows that.

Emma, Luke, and I were playing golf with Mrs. Kipling. Well, she was actually the hole and we were hitting the golf balls into her mouth.

It's a normal thing around here.

Ravi walked in. "Oh, I see you and Mrs. Kipling are playing Putt-Putt Golf."

"Yup. It's totes great, except the ball return is a little slow." Emma admits.

"Yes, I would estimate one to two days, depending on how much bran she consumes." Ravi explains and we share a confused look.

Bertram walks in with a small package. "Ravi, you got a package from India."

Ravi took it and investigated it. "Ooh! It is from the monks at my old school." He bent down to Kipling's level. "Look, Mrs. Kipling, what do you think it is?"

"Why ask her?" I question Ravi.

"Yeah, she's just an oversized gecko." Luke adds an I nudge his rib.

That was a little rude.

"Call her an oversized gecko again, and you will be coming out of her ball return." Ravi threatens and Luke widens his eyes at this.

"Guys, guys, remember that part I auditioned for but didn't get?!" My sister dashes in with a script in he arms.

Every single one.

"You mean all of them?" Emma questions and I grin.

Jessie couldn't deny that and reluctantly agreed. "Yes.... But I'm talking about the role in MacBeth! Well, I kept hoping and wishing, and it finally happened! The girl who had the role got a broken kneecap!"

"You took Tony's uncle up on his offer?" Luke asks and I rose an eyebrow.

Is my sister dating the nephew of a murder? Better then Henry I guess.

"No, it was an accident." Jessie sighs and mutters to us. "And I saved myself 500 bucks." Jessie, Luke, Emma, and I chuckled.

"Wow, Shakespeare in the Park, I'm impressed. So, which juicy role are you playing?" Bertram asks before impersonating some roles. "Lady MacBeth, Lady MacDuff?"

"No, I'm First Apparition! And I have two whole lines!" Jessie beams, excitedly.

We stared at Jessie with blank expressions, and I scoffed quietly. Is that a backup role of a unimportant witch or something? I'm confused.

"Ha. Just two!" Luke laughs and my sister gives him a hurtful look. "I mean, two? Hey?"

Jessie giggles happily.

"Well, congrats, sis." I smile and she hugs me.

"Yeah, congratulations, Jessie. We are so proud you!" Ravi smiles as Jessie and him hug.

"Aw, thank you, Ravi and JJ." She smiles. "You know, this is my first real acting job in New York. Other than looking happy every time I open my paycheck."

"Tell me about it. We both deserve Oscars for that." Bertram agrees, and they both pretend to receive Oscars emotionally.

Luke and I share an amusing smile.

——

"Luke, I don't think this is a good idea." I tell the freckled face boy as he straps most of Emma's scarves to the ceiling. "Emma needs these for her show and it's dangerous."

Luke scoffs. "Jazzy, stop worrying. You sound like Jessie."

I gasp at him. "How dare you?!" He smirks at me. "Hop on the scarves and swing like Donkey Kong, dude!"

"There's the Jazzy I know!" He laughs and Emma walks out, looking for something.

Aw crap.

"Who took all my scarves? I need them for tomorrow night's live, Kitty Couture Scarf-tacular." Emma calls out with worry and Luke lets out a Tarzan like cry.

Emma gaps at Luke as he swings across the living room and crashes into the screening room. Emma and I rush over and he pops out moments later with popcorn in his hair and nose.

Luke blows the popcorn out of his nose and laughs. "Now that was Scarf-tacular!"

"Thanks a lot, Jerk of the Jungle." Emma scolds and looks at me. "How could you let him do this?"

"He manipulated me by calling me Jessie." I responded sheepishly. "Don't get upset with me!"

She rolls her eyes and Zuri suddenly runs out.

"Luke! Emma! Jasmine! Zuri and I were touching a magic bell and then we switched bodies!" Zuri exclaims frantically and I scoff.

"Sure." I shake my head with a smile.

"Not now, Zuri, I've got big people problems." Emma tells her.

"Me too! I used to be big people!" Zuri exclaims.

Luke and I shared a confused look. I got even more confused when I saw my sister skip out with Chubby the Bear.

What the?

"Zuri, tell them you're me!" Zuri points to Jessie.

"Am not! Liar liar, pants on fire!" Jessie denies and gasps handing Zuri Chubby. "Now, go to bed."

"What? You can't make me go to bed!" Zuri snaps.

"Okay, I'm gonna count to ten." Jessie says and Zuri stands up on the couch.

"Zuri, Zenobia Ross, you can't count to 10 on me! I count to 10 on you!" Zuri exclaims and I rubbed my forehead.

This is seems like some Freaky Friday crap or something, because I'm very confused.

"One, two, three..." They both started to count loudly and Emma, Luke, and I were standing there awkwardly.

"When's this going to end? My brain is hurting." I asked them and Luke rubs my back.

"I'm guessing ten." Emma says.

"Look, we need to switch back before my big acting debut tomorrow night." Zuri declares when they finished counting. "If you go on stage, it will be a bigger disaster than my prom night."

"Nothing beats that disaster." I whispered to Luke who chuckles.

Zuri walked away and Jessie was standing there.

"You should go to bed, too, you big boogers." Jessie suggests and I raise an eyebrow.

"But our bedtime isn't for an hour." Luke reasons.

"And Zuri didn't have to go." Emma adds.

"Well, she's a lot cuter than you. A lot." Jessie mentions, and the three of us looked at her in disbelief. Jessie came over to us and pushed us away. "Now, move, you big poopy butts."

"Jessie, did you just call us "boogers" and "poopy butts"? I asked my sister with shock.

Jessie gives me smug look and I shake my head at her.

——

The next day, I walked into the kitchen with Emma and Luke. Jessie was dressed up like a little girl with makeup painted all over her face and her hair was in two Pom Pom buns. Are they seriously still doing this? I mean, Jessie has her show tonight, and I don't think that's a right role of a witch.

Unless I'm wrong, I could be completely wrong.

-but I don't want to be a struggling actor!" Jessie complains as Zuri drags her out of the kitchen.

"I can't believe they're still pretending this stupid bell made them switch bodies." Like scoffs as he takes the bell from Ravi.

"Luke, do not touch that. It is dangerous to touch the Gaja Mukta!" Ravi exclaims, frantically as he tries to take the bell back.

"Ooh, I'm so scared. Ah!" Luke mocks and I groan.

"Luke, give him back his Sanjay Gupta!" I grab a hold of the bell and Emma does too.

"Give it back!" She adds and the three of us pull on it. "You are so immature!"

"You're immature-er!" Luke fires back and we pause.

"Idiot." I shake my head.

Suddenly, Luke, Emma, and I stopped our bodies vibrated. I looked around with confusion and I saw Emma and...myself???

Huh?

Emma squinted her eyes at me. "Dude, why are you wearing my face?"

I sniffed the air and cringed. "What is that terrible smell?" I sniffed my armpit and squealed. "Ahh! It's me!"

Okay, I'm inside Luke's body and I'm not okay with it.

"Why am I so short?" Me or whoever is inside my body gasped. "Ahhh!"

"Okay, no need to point out my shortness." I sassed.

"Uh-oh." Ravi gasps. "Did you three just switch bodies?"

Luke is in Emma's body, I'm in Luke's, and Emma is in mine.

Emma, Luke, and I all yelled.

"I will take that as a yes." Ravi mentions and the three of us carefully touched our faces.

Wow, I have really smooth skin and I am short.

——

(Luke is in Emma's body , Emma is Jasmine's body, and Jasmine is Luke's body)

Later that day, I showered and tried my best to get my body to smell somewhat decent. How does Luke live in this body? I'm pretty sure a plant died when I walked by it.

We need to switch back ASAP.

Luke was outside playing video games and Emma was worried about her show. She needed Luke to go along with her Kitty Couture show and not mess it up.

It's Luke, he will not listen to Emma.

"Luke! Kitty Couture goes live in one hour! It's supes important, and I need your and Jasmine's help!" Emma exclaims as me and her went out to see Luke. She had her glasses and hat on, but it didn't look good on my body. Emma stole Luke's video game.

"Sorry, I've got an appointment to cut my-I mean you're hair." Luke smirks and Emma gasps.

"How do you feel about a mullet?" Luke chuckles.

Emma gasps. "You wouldn't dare! Jasmine, talk to him."

I stepped forward and grinned. "I'll give you kiss if you leave her hair alone."

Luke smiles. "What kind of kiss?"

"Whatever kiss you what it to be." I tell him.

"Deal!"

"That was easy." I chuckle.

"Now, put on that disguise and those Kitty claw gloves, and get fierce!" Emma demands, making a claw with his hand.

Wow.

"No way." Luke scoffs.

"Really? Because, if you don't, then no kiss for you." I shrug and Luke's mouth fell open.

"Fine, I'll do it! Only if I get two kisses." Luke negotiates.

I sigh loudly. "Fine!"

"Oh yeah." Luke smirks and I roll my eyes. "Get ready for the best kiss of your life."

Emma and I shared a look.

——

"You can wear 'em, blow snot into 'em, and dry those hard-to-reach places." Luke deadpanned into the camera, as he demonstrated what to do with the scarf. "And that's all there is to say about scarves."

I laughed quietly as Emma was horrified.

"Idiot." Emma shakes her head.

"And FYI, guys don't really care about what you wear. They just like it when you talk about sports, or play video games." Luke informs the camera and gasps. "Or laugh when they burp the alphabet..."

Emma stood up, nervously laughing. "Time to wrap this up, Kitty."

"Fine! Here's a very special sign-off." Luke rolled up her selves. "See you next time in, the Glitter Box."

Luke burps loudly and Emma gasps with horror. I smirked at this as Luke threw down the hat and made a finger gun.

"Phew!"

Luke walked away and Emma picked up her hat with shock.

Later that day, Emma, Luke, and I were outside. Emma was still upset about her show and Luke was making fart noises with Emma's arm. It was fun at first, but now I just wanna punch him.

"Stop playing my armpit!" Emma blurts out. "It's totes gross! Isn't it bad enough that you destroyed Kitty Couture?"

"Dude, calm down. It's just a dumb little Internet show." Luke scoffs.

"With three million followers." I add and Luke was shocked.

"Whoa! You're more popular that that monkey who sniffed his own butt." Luke laughs and scratches his butt, sniffs his fingers, and passes out before laughing again.

"I can't even imagine what horrible things people are saying about Kitty Couture." Emma sighs sadly and I rub her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Emma." Luke apologizes, standing up. "I didn't mean to ruin your vlog. I know how important clothes are to you and your people."

"And you never know, maybe something good came it of this." I add and Luke nods.

Emma's tablet chimes and she gasps. "OMG! OMG! This is fantabulous!"

"Hey, look, I was right." I chuckle.

"Please don't use my mouth to say that." Luke pleads.

"My viewers actually liked you!" Emma beams. "Look. "Kitty gives us an insightful glimpse into the secret mind of boys!" My page views are going through the roof!"

"I told you." I grin and Emma smiles at me.

"Oh, guess it doesn't matter whose body I'm in. People can't get enough of the Luke-ster." Luke smirks and brushes his shoulder.

Emma and I rolled out eyes at him.

——

Night came and everyone was back in their own bodies. Ravi and Bertram switched during that time, but I didn't pay attention to that. Jessie finished her play, even with a few mishaps from Zuri, but I was told it went well.

So glad to be out of Luke's body. How can one boy produce so much odor?

"Glad to be back in my own body." Luke sighs as we walked into the kitchen.

"And I'm glad to be rid of your armpit smell." I add and lightly gag.

"Being in Jaz's body wasn't to bad, except I had trouble reaching the top self." Emma jokes and I glare at her. I flicked her forehead and she winced. "Ow."

"Hey, why do my eyebrows hurt?" Like asks, touching his eyebrows.

"Because I plucked them." I grin. "You're welcome."

"Oh, man!" Luke complains as we all sit down.

"Hey, just be glad we switched back before one of you had to use the bathroom." Emma mentions and we all pretend to vomit.

I'm not ready to see that just yet, give me till I'm at least eighteen.

"Good news! I have destroyed the bell." Ravi walks in. "Absolutely nothing remains of that terrible talisman."

"So, no one will ever be able to switch bodies again?" I question.

"That is correct." Ravi nods and we hear Mrs. Kipling to the side of us. We all maneuver over to see my sister on the floor, eating Kipling's food. We shifted our eyes over to find the Mrs. Kipling reading the newspaper.

"What are you guys staring at?" She asks and that officially freaked us out.

"AHHHHHHH!"

——

End of Mrs. Kipling's daydream.

"Look, Mrs. Kipling! What do you think it is?" Ravi asks his lizard.

"Why ask her?" I ask Ravi.

"Yeah, she's just an oversized gecko." Luke adds an I nudge his rib.

"Call her an oversized gecko again, and you will be coming out of her ball return." Ravi threatens and Luke's eyes widen.

"I bet all Mrs. Kipling thinks about is Godzilla movies, eating cockroaches. Imagining what would happen if we all switched body's." Luke trails off and I scoff.

"Luke that's ridiculous." I say.

"Yeah, Mrs. Kipling hates cockroaches!" Ravi agrees.

Also, switching bodies? That only happens in tv shows, not real life.

——

I'm gonna try to finish these fast so I can get to Punched Dump Love, because that's a special chapter;)

Guess what happens in that chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.8K 68
" I do ". Leo said as he looked at Luke. Luke smiled. " I announce you both as husbands. You may kiss ". Leo felt his breath hitch. Luke smiled movin...
52.2K 1.1K 30
π•€π•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•žπ•– π•Žπ•–'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ 𝕦𝕀 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 οΏ½...
85.9K 1.8K 48
High school quarterback, Luke Greyson, didn't think anything was missing in his life until Emma Blake moved to town. Their instant spark left him cra...
153K 3.1K 33
This is my first Cameron Boyce (Luke Ross) fanfiction made 100% with clichΓ© content. Enjoy my struggling. Cassidy Flores is a normal basic white girl...