FOREVER YOURS

By Ayshasamira

Khadijama Is half Shuwa Arab,a Gentle and simple lady in her mid twenties,follow us as we peak through the li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 2

1.7K 139 63
By Ayshasamira

💞💞💞💞FOREVER YOURS 💞💞💞💞By AyshaSamira
Chapter 4....
Wattpad@Ayshasamira
Twitter @Scarlet_Samie....

INTRODUCTION

Alhaji Abdulrazak Turaki is a renowned business man with his wife Hajiya Khadija who lives in Zariya and are from Zaria.....

They were blessed with 3 kids,Hassan and Hussain then Aishatu......

Alhaji Hussain Turaki is a civil servant working with the Federal inland revenue services in kaduna he has his beautiful Shuwa Arab wife Hajiya Rahama and his only daughter Khadijatu...

He lost his life in a tragic accident on his way to Kaduna from Abuja when Khadija was 10,

She stayed with her Uncle Hassan Turaki for a year and then moved to her paternal grand parents in Zaria for some years till when she graduated from secondary school FGC Zariya.

They died in a stampede in the holy land of Makkah,Hajiya Rahama got married after 4years of Alhaji Hussains demise to a kanuri Man from Maiduguri who lives in kaduna....

He works with the foreign affairs and gets posted to different countries once in a while.....

Khadijatu is an only child to her parents,in her early 20's she is 22,she is fair in complexion she looks like her Mum she is very beautiful,typical Arab her soft and tender skin you can imagine beign an only child she has all the love in the world....

She graduated from a university in Riyadh

Alhaji Hassan Turaki is a Custom controller and also a renowned businessman,he has his wife by his side Hajiya Maryama from Katsina God has blessed him with 5 children,4 boys and a girl

Abdulrahman Hassan Turaki,is the first child he is fair in complexion he is in his early 40's a Captain in the Nigerian Army,he lives in kano too but has been posted to Abuja,a mirrow image of Hajiya Maryama....

Abdurrauf Hassan Turaki is the 2nd child,he is an SSS officer,he is in his late 30's he is 38years old,fair but took after his Dad,he is very nice and jovial...

Abdulaziz(Abbaty)Hassan Turaki,is the third child he is in his mid 30's that is 35years of age,a Medical Dr,He is not so fair nor dark chocolate rather,he is slim and medium in height,he took after Hajiya he is very handsome the most handsome of them all

Abdulrashid Hassan Turaki,the fourth child is a Barrister he is also in his early 20's he is 27,dark skinned he looks like Abbaty but Abbah is more handsome than him....

Kausar Hassan Turaki is the last born,she is in her early 20's,currently studying computer science in Bayero university kano...

Alhaji Hassan Turaki has a very big house in Kano,the parking space by the right hand the big apartment in the middle but from the gate to the main house is a little far a very big compound.

From the front door to the entrance which will lead you directly to the living room downstairs,the kitchen by the left a sliding door that leads to Daddy's living room and bedroom .....

The way to the staircase in the middle there are two bedrooms downstairs,when you go up there is a big living room then a hallway that leads to the bedrooms there are 3 bedrooms upstairs 2 adjacent and 1 opposite...

There is a kitchen downstairs which the back door leads to the backyard and a local kitchen opposite then the housemaids quarters by the left.....

In the males apartment it consist of 5 bedrooms,a large living room and a dining area which leads to a kitchen and a backdoor,there is a boysquaters too incase of visitors is a very big house....

They have 3 maids and 2 drivers,there are almost 10 cars in the house,a prado jeep and range rover belonging to Alhaji for his use.....

A venza 2014 for Hajiya,an extra Judgement day 2014 for outings and A white kia sport for Abbaty,Venza red for Yaa Abdulrahman,SUV for Abdulrauf for Abdurrauf and BMW 2015 series for Rashid....

Back to the story

I spent two weeks playing cat and dog with Yaa Abbaty,he hates me so let me avoid him,Khadija i heard Hajiya calling out my name,Hajiyata i am here..

Yauwa kausar told me you will be going to the market to buy the ashobe for Abdurahmans wedding,yes Hajiya ok then take this money with you then i know you dont have money,thank you so much Hajiya i collected the money and met Kausar getting ready...

Ke kam khadijatu yar gatan gidannan ce gaki 'Ya gaki inlaw i pat her shoulder,do you know something Deejama?Kausar uttered

I nodded Yaa Abdurrauf fa is in love with you,baki ga yanda yake kallon ki ba,and i heard him telling Yaa Abdulrahman about that....

Dan Allah wasa kike yi?No i am serious hmm Allah ya taimakeni kada ya fadawa Alhaji nikam bazan iya aurensa ba..

Yayan nawa ne bakya so?cin gira kusa da ido?Ah haba yar uwata wallahi ba yanda kike nifi ba ne kinga bazan iya surukuta da Hajiya ba ne kuma Alhaji is my Father so i dont want us to get into such relationships it may separate our family...

Hmm!toh Budurwar Sadiq ne sunan saurayin ko me ma?Kinga nidai mu tafi...

Wai kinga kyaunki kuwa Khadijatu?Yaa Allah!lets go Yaa Rashid ne ze sauke mu,have you talked to him?I nodded may be he is the one toh....

But do you love Yaya Rashid,please leave me alone lets get going Yaa Rashid,we went downstairs and met him talking to Yaa Abbaty,he looked at me and i did the same,we stare at each other i then looked down...

Ya Allah I always see something in his eyes why does my heart flutter upon seeing Abbaty,Rashid was noticing us he cleared his throat.....

When the week of the wedding came all the relatives came the house was big and everybody was comfortable,we attended the Kamu and there would be a dinner friday night.....

Kausar and i went to the saloon but her friends came all the way from katsina so she left me at the saloon,and my stupid phone went off,i hired a Keke and gave him the address he dropped me by the gate.

Ya rasulillah!Na shiga 3 i saw Yaa Abbaty with his friends,i slowly came to the gate...

Where are you coming from?I squat ina wuni Yaya?I asked you a question,Yaa daga saloon na fito,ba zaki iya kira a daukoki ba kika hau Keke napep,he was yelling at me this time around,yi hakuri Yaya wayar tawa ce ta mutu ba chargy...

Abbaty dont yell at her please,his friend chimed in,kinga go inside said the friend thank you i left everybody was doing one thing or the other,Kausar was nowhere to be found i plugged my phone to charge i was about going into the kitchen when i saw Jamila the maid...

Aunty Yaa Abbaty yana kiranki a waje my heart was beating fast,i quickly went and meet him,I want you to go and prepare spaghetti casserole and fried yam for me also peppered chicken kinsan bana son abincin yan biki,toh Yaya...

Dan Allah Abbaty kabani kanwar nan taka wallahi tana da hankali kuma se kai ta mata ihu ta fiye rawar kai ne,amma wai kanwar ka ce kuwa?Me yasa ka tambaya?Because naga ai yaya yana wasa da kannensa bawai fada all the time ba,bana son su raina ni ne,ohh to...

Please let me marry her,he ferociously looked at him,and nodded but do you think she will finish before everybody dispers for dinner?left to her hmm ok,let me shower and get ready ok...

I was mumbling alone dan Allah idan ba sharri ba saboda nazo na rasa mota shine ya wani sakani aiki mtsww,it was past 6 already how can i beat time,i continued working with Jamila helping me,kekam Aunty Kinci sa'ar Yaa Abbaty yana son girkinki uhm i smiled and continued....

Hajiya met me in the kitchen,Yaa salam Deejan Mama wai baki tafi ba kin shirya ba me kikeyi a nan?Hajiya Yaa Abbaty ne ya sakani girkin oh to ba komai nasan ze kai ki daga baya,da yake ni ina gida se kiyi sauri ki karasa toh Hajiya....

I was done in no time,i went and salamed he was inside with his friends even Dr Shu'aib i greeted them with a smile on my face i dropped it on the table i turned about to leave,Dr shu'aib uttered Khadija ba zaki tafi dinner bane?..

Zan tafi Dr Shu'aib yanzu zan je na shirya ohk to amma time ya tafi i smiled and left i went and saw Kausar's endless calls,kinga Yaa Abbaty ne ya sakani aiki amma yanzu zan shirya zan kira Yaa Rashid yazo ya daukan...

Shi ya Abbaty ba dinner bane me ye na sakaki girki mtsw kiyi sauri ango sun kusa karasowa yauwa i quickly freshened up and got ready in no time,I met Hajiya in the living room with her friends Hajiya zan tafi naji kaman da sauran motoci a kasa bazan rasa wanda zanbi ba,ohk Khadija a dawo lafiya...

Hajiya Gaskia ki hada Deeja da Rashid ko Abbaty tana da hankali sosai,Ni Ina son yarinyar said Hajiyars friend from Bichi...

Hajiya Fatee Nifa yarona nake ma Kanu zaki ce suyi yar gida they both laughed ai ba zamu yi wa Khadija auren dole ba wanda take so shi zata aura....

I went downstairs to my suprise it was only Yaa Abbaty and his friends thank God Dr shu'aib was there,only two cars left,tsarki ya tabbata ga Allah look at that beautiful damsel,AT dan Allah ka bani kanwarkan nan.....

He eyed Dr Suraj Bana son ka saka yaran nan su rainani fa Dr shu'aib smiled and came to where I was standing.....

Ah ah Khadija baki tafi ba,i smiled eh zo na saukeki to,Yaa Abbaty was eyeing me.....

No bara ta shiga nan Shu'aib ka daukan nan kawayen Hajiya,ok Dr Abbaty je ki ki shiga motan Yayanki,

Uhum nidai let me go with you,his friend looked at me,what are you waiting for he semi yelled i was shaking already i went and opened the back door his other friend sat in front...

I did not utter a word he was looking at me from time to time in the mirrow,his friend was noticing it felt like forever we finally got to the event center...

I was about going in when he called Ke me yasa baki saka mayafi ba?Yaya naga dinner ne kuma ashobe ne..

He frowned ki bi bayan mu,ok was all i could say,we went inside the hall wow...

I was gawking at the decorations very lovely and Yaa Abdulrahman was looking very handsome its only the arrogant Abbaty that is more handsome....

I was wandering with my eyes till i found kausar i went to where she was sitting with her friends,sannu Deejama se yanzu gaskia an baki wahala,waya kawoki?..

Hmm!Yaa Abbatyn ne ya kawo ni fa,i exchanged pleasantries with her friends and sat down,kinga budurwar Abbaty can itama Dr ce....

I looked at the place they were sitting down my heart was beating fast my head was turning budurwar Abbaty kuma unm...

The MC called out to Grooms Family we went and danced also sprayed money...

Yaa Abbaty came in and sprayed money,he called me with his hand after going back to his seat,if i see you dancing again i will beat the hell out of you he whispered...

His friends were looking at us,Dr Farida asked is she your sister you look alike and she is very beautiful,you are very beautiful gaskia thank you i answered smiling,i turned about to leave she held my hand come and sit here we have an empty seat...

No i will sit with Kausar she is right there,oh yauwa ita kadai na sani so you are Khadija i answered nice meeting you i left them....

The event was sumptous The groom called me with his hand i went there feeling weird all eyes on me we snapped picture and i went back to Kausar...

We were all seated when i saw Dr Shu'aib coming my way with Fu'aad OMG!kinga wani handsome man a can khadija,Kausar screemed...

Kinga my ex boyfriend ne fa Fu'aad da nake baki labarinsa,ah haba and you left this handsome man?uhm they came and sat down as there were two empty seats cause Kausars friends just left...

Khadija Turaki,he smiled i am glad i have the pleasure of meeting you here again,Uhm Fu'aad dama kana duniyar nan?

Ina nan ba kin gujeni ba but i am back now and i will not let you go all thanks to Shu'aib,we both smiled...

Meet my Sister Kausar,Kausar this is Fu'aad and you already know shu'aib ko?Yes nice meeting you Fu'aad inata jin labarinka but thank God na ganka yau,i touched her with my legs....

The event was finally over,do you mind if we drop you home?

We actually have a.. yes sure you can drop us Kausar chipped in,lets go i smiled and we went out,kinsan Yaa Abbaty ze yanka mu ko?Mtsww wai shi ze auremu ne Dan Allah ki zo mu tafi....

They dropped us home,we exchanged numbers and talked for hours at night munyi welcome back kenan,said Kausar Hahhha...

The next Morning my head was aching cause i hate noise,the house was full of chaos,we couldnt sleep,Yaa Abbaty asked Hajiya to send me to him,she couldnt find me so she called me and informed me....

I went and met him outside alone,I greeted him kinga girki nake so fried rice da chicken for five people ga wannan he handed over money almost 20,000 go and buy everything you need ok,i nodded...

Thank God they are using the local kitchen if not where would i be cooking kace kai bazaka ci abincin da kowa yake ci ba mtsww Dr my foot...

Inna where is Jamila?Yau ma girkin zakiyi?Eh inna ki turo man ita idan kinje local kitchen toh..

Jamila helped me i cooked a rich fried rice for him with peppered chicken and garden Salad i made fruit Salad too,i collected new food warmers from Hajiya,i freshened up and wore my ashobe,i did my ture kaga tsiya,a'ah Next Amarya said Kausar.....

Amaryar lafiya?Sai ina haka?Yaa Abba ne zan kaima wa girkin da ya sakani,wai shi baya son girkin kowa ne gaskia ya fara wahalar mun da yar uwa,uhm never mind kwana nawa ya rage?What do you mean?

I am going home fa Kausar,hmm we cant talk about that now so just go and give him the food ok?I nodded and left....

I salamed i met his friend i guess he answered i went in and kept the food warmers because they were heavy Jamila helped me with some,i kept them and went back in i arranged trays and fruit salad bowl everything so that he will not complain,i went and still saw only his friend i kept them and sat down...

Suraj tell her to come in his voice echoed,he smiled at me and i did thesame i went in and squat down Ina wuni Yaya?Open the fridge and take out the drinks and water everything for five people,and serve suraj ok...

I did as ordered i served Suraj,Sannu Kubra right?No i noded Khadija,sannu Khadijatu i smiled can i have your number i am sorry i lost my phone yesterday so no problem take my complementary card you call me when you retrieve your phone...

Ohk,he came out adjusting his cap,his sweet scent filled the air,ki zuba man,ohk i did as ordered he was putting on his cufflinks i handed over the plate to him.....

Who brought you home yesterday?He frowned his handsome face,It was actually errm,y are you stammering?Sorry Yaya bana fada muku bana son samarin nan ba?I nodded kai musu hakuri mana Abbaty please Suraj pleaded....

I am sorry,don't repeat it again and tell kausar too,ohk thank you and where are you going to all decked up?We have an event here at home thats y,you can leave....

I quickly turned and left my heart was racing wannan ai ko ubana ne hakan ze mun,i missed my Father i started sobbing,i found a spot and sat down...

Y do my wife love crying alot i wiped my tears zaki bata kwalliyan ban gani ba?Yaa Rashid i am missing my Father,he sat down and frowned...

Haba Khadijatu muna yi miki wani abun ne da yake saka ki ganin kaman ba kula da ke?Kinsan Alhaji baze fa ji dadi ba ko?I nodded stop it nasan Yaa Abbaty ne....

I have a suprise for you,really what is it?Come with me,he took me to Hajiyas living room and to my suprise Mama i jumped and hugged her,yaushe kika zo?Yanzun nan Khadija wai ke ba zaki girma bane?...

I couldnt hide my happiness i clinged to my Mum,i did not go for the conveyance of the bride,i was with my Mama,they brought the bride for Alhaji and Hajiya before taking her to her house....

I slept next to my Mum,the next morning i saw her packing her small bag,Mama dan Allah ki tafi dani is almost 5months fa please Mama i missed you alot...

No khadijatu bazan fa tafi da ke ba,you can talk to Alhaji if he would let you come and spend two days kinji yar albarka i started crying haba Khadija you are 22years old fa haba ki daina...

Hajiya will not be happy to see you crying kinji?i nodded and wiped away my tears She left with Alhajis driver the one that brought me,i waved at them with tears in my eyes,y did death took my Father away from me?My tears were coming down my chin....

Unkown to me Yaa Abbaty was looking at me,i turned about to go back in he called me with his hand,come and clean my bedroom,ohk i went inside and did as ordered nobody was around....

He met me in the room,when i heard his footsteps my body was trembling and my heart beating fast he was talking on the phone,haba My Farida bari zan aiko yarinyar nan ta kawo miki yanzun nan to ok love you....

Ke je ki sako mayafi zan aike ki ne,ai shinena daura kawo aiken kawai,ohk i draped my veil he went inside and bring a paper bag and the address,and money i collected and do as ordered my heart was racing Ya ma fa raina ni i was about crying for no reason ma mtsww.....

I went to the hospital,i dont have a phone God so kind i ask the receptionist and she helped me call her,Sister Khadija kina lafiya?Exchanged pleasantries and i gave her the gift the left i hate her mtsww she will suffer in his hands....

I met Yaa Rashid in the hut,Yaa Rashid kai kadai kodai ana waya da gf ne?No not at all ni na isa gaki nan my beautiful bride we both laughed...

We were gisting and laughing see your ghost brother i pouted is he coming this way he nodded yes,while i am here nobody will yell at you,Yaa Abbaty za'a fita ne?Zo ka rakani ma bana son driving.....

He looked at me'Ke ba aikenki nai ba?'sorry Yaa na kai sakon,and you couldnt tell me,bansan kana ciki bane ba?

Ayi mana hakuri Yaa Abbaty bara nazo na raka ka to,i will see you later Deejama,ok i smiled and packed the cups we were having drinks with....

What do you want me to buy for you,chicken shawarma i pouted,done Darling Yaa Abbaty eyed me,i waved at him and then left....

Where have you been to?Hajiya was looking for you all over,hmm!ki bari kawai ba Yayanki ne dan wulakanci he sends me to his girlfriend hmm!She widened her eyes wasa kikeyi?I am damned serious fa....

Wannan Fareedar ko?Kaman kin sani kuwa,ki kara hakuri mun kusa aurar dashi ki huta we both laughed,ashe Mama ta tafi ina wanka?Yes wallahi anyway let me watch i miss my laptop thou people are less now some have gone back already.....

Hajiya is still with people let me go and deliver a message to her,Yaa Allah!I forgot to tell you Yaa Abdurrauf yazo nemanki fa,he said you should call him,oh ok i will.....

After a week,Yaa Abdulrahman came with his bride,ai ni fushi nake daku Kausar da Khadija baku leko ba,Oh so sorry Yayarmu kinsan ana ta fama da jama'a shi yasa baki ganmu ba amma zamu leko...

He left her the whole evening before going back home,After almost a month i was still cooking for Abbaty time to time,My Captain Sadiq only comes when Abbaty is not at home.....

Fu'aad do calls too,he came twice and he called again to tell me that he would be coming in the evening,i told kausar but i am afraid i don't want Yaa Abbaty to meet me outside,is he your husband?I nodded no then forget about him......

Ni fa kinga baya mun wannan shishigin he never talk to me about my numerous boyfriends se ke ne ze takurama wa,but wait she thought about something ko kishinki yake yi ne?

Please spare me that look,my phone was ringing it was Captain Sadiq i picked up,we talked for a moment i went and help in preparing lunch,Yaa Abdurrauf asked me to take it to their apartment i arranged everything with the help of Jamila we went to the  Chalet and Salamed...

It was the husky voice that answers,my body was shaking Yaa Abbaty's voice right?Jamila nodded i went in and greeted him,he was touching his phone i went to the dining and dropped the warmers i went back to the door and collected the ones from Jamila...

I went and kept them again,who ask you to bring food?Its Yaa Abdulrauf's oh ok he stretched his legs i left the chalet,i met Jamila outside,she should be 18-19,Aunty me yasa kike tsoron Yaya Abbah da yawa haka jikinki rawa yake idan fa kika ji muryarsa...

Jamila ke baki san masifaffe bane,i cant stand his yellings ne wallahi,uhm but he is your cousin arent you suppose to be playing with him not Abbaty sai dai su Rashid,ok....

In the evening,Fu'aad came i went outside to meet him but Yaa Rashid insisted we come inside into the Hut,we sat down i brought refreshements for him...

My beautiful Khadija you ran away from me,Fu'aad bafa hakan bane i pouted is just that i don't want to fall in love and you know i like you as a friend,but i love you he chimed in,uhm....

We continued gisting,just in Yaa Abbaty's kia sport came in,Na shiga 3,what happened?

Nothing thats Dr AT right?I nodded he is my senior when i was a first year resident,you scared of him ne?I nodded.....

He came out,Headed our way Fu'aad smiled at him,Dr AT they shook hands and do they bro hug,we were with Dr Shu'aib a while ago,oh thats nice i havent been to the hospital today,ohh sannu da zuwa i crouched,he answered with his head.....

Ina ciki idan ka karasa to,ohk Abbaty from then i was eager for Fu'ad to leave cause i know i will receive alot of scolding today,he bid me farewell and went to meet Yaa Abbaty....

Dr Abbaty nidai zanzo ku bani auren kanwarku nan,we have been dating for long and is like i have to ask for your consent as her brother,he smiled uhm all the best Dr Fu'aad....

He met me in the living room i was eating,'ke'ban fada miki ki daina tara mana samari ba,yi hakuri Yaya insha Allah bazan kara ba,better he left....

Deejama wai meye haka?Me yasa yake miki haka?Kausar ina fa zan sani i told you ai whenever he spot me talking to someone he starts scolding me i pushed my mouth,i think he is in love with you and perhaps he is jealous please don't say that....

Ni kinga ma raina ma a rikice yake bari naje na samu Daddy i need to talk to him,what happened ne?Hmm!Kinga i gave her my phone,innalillahi are you serious?

Wow akwai masifa a gidan kenan but i am happy for you i know he loves you from the start  hmm nifa bana son auren zumunci wallahi...

Just tell me you dont love my brother,kinga an kira salla let me pray nidai,i went to the bedroom and prayed i fold the mat and went to meet Alhaji....

I salamed and entered into his living room,Hajiya was there,Khadijama i crouched and greeted them sannu Khadija,i sat down on the rug carpet,Lafiya dai Deejama?

Daddy dama ina so ne na nemi permission i want to go to Kaduna,Yaa Allah!Khadija what happened y do you wanna go to your Mum all of a sudden?

Hajiya ko ana mata wani abun ne?Not at all wallahi she told me earlier nace to she should talk to you,may be ana mata wani abun ne?...

Wallahi Hajiya ba komai kawai nayi missing dinta i said a shagwabe uhm toh shikenan dama Abbaty ze tafi kaduna next week se ya ajiye ki kwana 2 na baki kiyi,a'a Daddy bari na tafi gobe sena dawo after 1 week....

Ohk to ba Damuwa se a saka driver ya kaiki,thank You Daddy i will see you before you leave tomorrow,ohk Daddy i left the living room....

She miss her mother ne fa,yes Hajiya she is trying ma wallahi,May Hussains soul continue to rest in jannatul firdaus,Ameen Ya Allah....

I went back dancing and jumping i hugged Kausar,finally after 6 months,what happened?Se kace an maki albishir da Aljanna,whatever gobe zan tafi kaduna wai da gaske i jumped out of bed...

I started packing my bags,the next morning we escalate,Assalamu Alaikum,wa'alaikas salam Abbaty,good morning Hajiya,morning Abbana,bara a hado maka breakfast,no Hajiya i drank tea i am off to work....

Allah ya bada sa'a Abbana,Ameen Hajiya he looked around are you looking for something?No he nodded she smiled to a dawo lafiya he left...

Y am i feeling restless,let me call Kausar,Hello yes where are you?Oh school i wanted asking you something but never mind let me call Hajiya....

I dont know y she did not show up today,may be i will ask her to cook in the evening,God so she went out again,huh!!!!!

But y am I feeling restless just because of her,ko Fareeda Bana damuwa da ita haka,No my heart must be lying me zanyi da Khadijan wannan yarinyar mtsww

Khadijatu y do you have to come?Mama wallahi la 'urid albaqa' hunak (i don't want to stay there )thou i enjoyed staying with them but wannan Abbaty din ne?Lalalala khadija ba Yaya,sorry Mama Yaa Abbaty....

Haba Khadin Mummy i never expected this from you,he is your brother can't he scold you and is a good thing he is doing,atleast Alhaji ba ze maki fada ba cause baya son ranki ya baci,but Abbaty have every right....

And idan bakya son fada ya kike so ayi dake?kinfi kowa sanin Alhajin gidan nan ma baya barin tsayuwa da samari ko,ni Mama fa i just want to stay closer to you i laid my head on her laps,uhm 2 days zakiyi ki koma i dont want them to think i am the one trying to take you away.....

Mama kinsan me?Tell me,wai Yaa Abdurauf is in love with me,Yaa Allah!Are you serious?Wallahi Mama but nikam bana sonshi,haba Khadija kefa yar albarka ce,he is your brother and Abbaty would never break you down....

Mama bafa Abbaty nace ba,she nodded her head sorry yo wa kikace?Abdulrauf,Subhanallah that shouldn't happen but if you love him khalas,we both laughed i spent two days with my Mama but i was not in anyway trying to go back.....

Hmm!its been 2 days and i have not seen her,she is so unbiased i keep visualizing her,let me call Hajiya and ask them to cook for me,Hello Hajiya eh,yau tuwo nake so naci ki sa ayi mun,to Abbana ba damuwa se da yamma zaka dawo ne?Eh Hajiya ok to bye....

Thank God!Abbaty wai meke damunka 2 days ne?Uhm even i don't know Dr Suraj but is like Yarinyar nan is not at home,Wacce Yarinya kuma Abbaty?

That cousin sister of mine mana,Suraj cleared his throat,Abbaty i have been asking you time without number to believe your heart you are in love with her.....

No Dr Suraj i am not,i can never be,haba imagine fa then y does it bother you,i want her to cook for me that's all,koh?Ok what if ta koma gidansu ne?

Huh!I love her cooking,uhm i hope its only the cooking,they are getting along with Dr Fu'ad,what?he dropped the glass cup,wallahi kana sonta Dr Abbahty....

Nidai kaga lets stop talking about her amma dai bara na kira kausar na tambayeta or will you help me call Kausar and inquire,uhm no let me go talk to Dr Fu'aad yana office bara nai masa wayon manya....

Uhm!kasan fa baka ci komai ba ko?Go and inquire nidai,but lemme call Kausar neverthless,
Hello Yaya
Na'am Kausar are you at home?
No Yaya ina school,
Ohk please kice wa sister dinki ta girka mun Pounded Yam and okro soup,,
Allah sarki Yaya,ai Khadijan ta tafi gurin mamanta,
What,when?its been two days fa,sai dai idan na koma se na girka maka,ohk to bye...

Yaa Allah!my heart is aching already,Assalam abokina wallahi yanzu yake Fu'aad ma ke waya da ita fa wai tana kaduna,Abbah y dont you tell her you love her,ah haba bana son raini and ya kake so nayi da Fareedar?Uhm nasan fa ita ke sonka but wallahi Abba Cousin dinka kake so,spare me that look....

Ni fa i am going home,can you drive?Ah sosai ma should i recommend some medicines for you?He smiled not his usual smile but a painful smile ban kai can ba fa.....

Wallahi kana sonta Abbahty,stop suppressing it tell her,waye ake so?Fareedah badge in,y would you just badge in Fareedah have you been eavesdropping our conversations?No sorry Dr AT,Dr suraj i need your attention....

She looked at me,I love you AT she left hmmmm!
I headed home,i met Hajia and Daddy a'ah Abbana ka dawo,na dawo Hajiya i am having a headache,sannu Abbaty na gashi yar gidan naka bata nan bari na saka Jamila ta kai maka abincin da kaina na girka maka...

Yauwa Abbaty yaushe zaka tafi kaduna ne?Ina fa tunanin gobe ne Alhaji,to amma kai da baka da lafiya ina zaka iya wani tafiya?I can manage Daddy no ban yarda ba you should leave the journey till may be next tomorrow when you feel alright....

Ohk Daddy,yes hakan ma yayi Alhaji to shikena bara na sa a kai maka abincin tuwon ne nayi maka da kaina,au to ba damuwa a kai mun a parlourn sama kawai bara na hau......

Alhaji i was thinking ko Deejama zata fara masters since she has nothing doing,so that taji dadin zaman,ko kuma we should ask if she has something in mind,yes that is nice ba damuwa,Abbatyn ne ze dawo da ita ko a tura driver?No ai idan yaji sauki ya dawo da ita kawai ohk then......

What i have to go to Kaduna,i just want to see her innocent face and her voice too...

But y do I even care mtsww I hate these small girls zasu rainani me fa....

On my side i was enjoying my stay with my Mum whenever i think of Abbaty my heart beats faster than ever,on the other hand is Abdurauf i can't live in that house,i miss you Baba if to say you were alive ...

I wouldnt have to jump from one house to another,i cried my heart out,wallahi i miss my Father,i was crying when i heard his voice,Yaa Allah!Am i dreaming Yaa Abbaty ne fa na shiga 3....

So what Kausar said is true,Mama came in and called me,Khadija ga Yayanki nan yazo wai gobe zaku tafi ki zo ku gaisa,i was lost deep in thought magana fa nake maki,sorry Mama ina zuwa....

I went to the bathroom and washed my face,Yaa Allah!I salamed and met them in the living room,Good evening Yaa Abbaty,Ya hanya?,Lafiya kalau Khadijatu,kin gudu kin barmu ba sallama,i was agaped dama yasan sunana?Uhm lallai ma,i smiled..

Gobe insha Allah zuwa karfe 10am zamu tafi se ki shirya,toh insha Allahu kawo masa ruwa Deejama ko,to Mama....

I brought juice and water for him even food,bara na barka ka ci abinci ko,Mama left and we were left all alone,nobody talked again he ate and drank,Mama came back when she spotted me taking the plates to the kitchen.....

Mama zan tafi,ah haba dai Abbaty ko hira bakai mana ba,ga kanwar ka nan yau kuka ta wuni yi,Me ya sameta Mama?With so much concern in his voice,to you should help me and talk to her...

What happened to you Khadija?She is missing her Father ne fa,ah haba Khadijatu keep praying for him and we all are here for you,I went numb see who is talking?Yaa Abbaty hmm!!

Mama i will get going now,since you insist bari khadija ta kawo maka snacks se ka tafi dashi,i brought the snacks see him to his car,i was getting upset y is Mama behaving kindly with Abbatee after i told her everything.....

I kept the snacks for him bye Yaa Abbaty i went back in and continued my daily activities,Mama please call Daddy mana wallahi bana son na tafi goben,stop it Deejama bana son abunnan da kike yi,this people love you and you are acting childish....

Thank God kina ma da dangi da suke son ki zauna dasu,Gwaggo Aisha ta taba damuwa kije gunta ne,so in life always embrace the people that want you in their life please Deejama i crawl and hugged her....

Its ok Mama insha Allah bazan kuma maganan ba let me get ready ina so naje gidansu Ameera se na musu sallama,Tau yar albarka a wanke fuska ko,and i was thinking ko zaki fara masters ne?Eh ina so nai ma Daddy magana.....

The next morning i woke up very early and got ready,i bid my Step Father good bye before he left,Abbaty came with a friend my heart was beating fast,Thank God tare da Friend dinsa Dr suraj ne,we exchanged pleasantries...

I hugged my Mama and bid her farewell,i put my luggage in the boot,i sat at the back,and put on my earpiece,Khadija shine kikai tafiya ba sallama?Dr Suraj break the silence...

Ba haka bane Yaya ai ban ganka bane shi yasa,oh to an yafe maki amma ai na baki complementary card dina ko?Eh haka ne ayi hakuri Yaya Dr,ah haba ai dole ne waye ze iya fushi da ke?He smiled...

Yaya Abbaty put on the break immediately,Yaa Salam!Abbaty lafiya kuwa?He looked at his friend,sorry but i am very sure kasan ko meye ko?I frivolously looked at them,

Sorry Khadija said Dr Suraj,we have something to do a Zariya so tacan zamu dauke?Its ok Yaa Dr..

When we got to Zaria,Dr Suraj told me zamu shiga ABU hospital ok Yaya bakomai,i waited for them in the car....

Saboda mugunta y didn't he come to Zariya yesterday that bad road mtsss had I known bata kaduna ze bi ba mtsww,I kept talking to myself.....

They came back with a friend he must be a Dr with his labcoat and stethescope,Hello Sister,Hy good Morning,Morning beautiful,sorry we kept a beautiful lady like you waiting,its ok besides you all are my brothers....

Let's continue with our journey,here Dr Suraj handed over a nylon its coca cola and swan water with Snacks,thank you i said,ni dai Abbaty zanyi kamen kanwar kan nan ga kamarku iri daya....

Ku kuke saka su suna rainaku,karka damu Dr Umar just leave everything with me forget Abbaty,they shook hands he looked at me I smiled at him....

They bid him farewell and we continued our journey,with Dr Suraj gisting with me atimes with Abbaty,whenever my phone beep both of them will look at me Abbaty via the rear mirrow...

Khadija tell me a about Riyadh and your university,ohh Yaa Dr you will love Riyadh I just hope I can go back one day,y didn't you find a suitor there then?

I laughed,Yaa Dr please we both laughed,uhm I know you must have a boyfriend there,akwai shi ko Khadija?I smiled...

Yaa Dr babu,to Fu'aad din ne dai ko,Yaa Dr ai Fu'aad tare mukayi secondary school,kice high school lovers ne ku,I smiled...

While Abbaty choked with the drink he was sipping....

I need an inspiring to help me get along....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.1K 26
สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แด„แด‡แด x า“แด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
14.3K 1.3K 33
"I can never get married to you.i deserve better.he said with his usual screwed up face which always makes his handsome face have wrinkles. "today,he...
39K 4.4K 26
It all comes down to LOVE and SACRIFICE. Follow me on this voyage and I guarantee you'll find it fascinating. Note: The pictures you will see here a...
39.2K 506 3
When Khalil and Abdul clash over the affections of Minal, tensions rise and sparks fly. With a wedding hanging in the balance, it's a battle of love...