Gone [I.L]

By Panicking_Sweetheart

It all started when Allison Argent came to Beacon Hills and quiet literally flipped Aimee Kilton's and Lydia... More

Cast
PART 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
PART 2
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
PART 3
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author's note
GALLERY

1

20.1K 408 71
By Panicking_Sweetheart

In Beacon hills high school, it was debatable to say that Lydia Martin and Aimee Kilton were the most iconic duo around.

Lydia Martin, the rich girl who got whatever she wanted. A girl who dated the most popular guy - Jackson Whitmore. Aside from Jackson, Lydia loved only one other person, Aimee Kilton.

Now Aimee Kilton, the down to earth, jock per-say. She was on the track team, and was now just attempting to play Lacrosse. Unlike Lydia, Aimee remained friendly with everyone she met and attempted to not have enemies. Aimee had her eyes on a few boys in school, but never pursued them. Not that she afraid to talk to them, she feared rejection.

Needless to say, it was very difficult when Allison Argent joined the picture. Allison Argent, a girl who was almost a perfect mix of Aimee and Lydia.

Allison was welcomed to the group that the two girls had very quickly. Yet, it was when she started to date Scott McCall that everything in their lives got seemingly more difficult.

Aimee was in the girls locker room when Allison had come to find her, that their story began.

--

"Aims?" A voice echoed through the nearly empty locker room.

Aimee didn't hesitate to answer back,  "Over here!" Allison walked further into the locker room cautiously, never have been in their before.

Allison turned the corner to where Aimee sat and was greeted by a huge smile, "Hey Ally, what's up?" Aimee was putting on her normal shoes from her cleats.

Allison smiled and rubbed the back of her head, "I have a favor to ask of you," Aimee looked up at Allison's sly smile and rolled her eyes playfully. Allison took this as a indication that she could continue, "So Lydia and Jackson invited Scott and me to bowling tonight."

Aimee stood up and pulled her bookbag on, "Uh huh," She mumbled showing she was listening.

"Well instead of a double date, let's make it a triple. What do you say?" Allison beamed at her new best friend. She had been made well aware of how Aimee had never been in a relationship before, or even been on a date. She was simply looking out for her friend, and trying to hook her up.

Aimee took in a deep breath, "Who would it be with?" She began to walk out of the locker room with Allison walking closely behind her.

"Maybe Scott's friend, Stiles?" Allison scrambled to put out as Aimee looked down the hall meeting eyes with the two boys they had been talking about. Scott sent a small smile and nod out of politeness, while Stiles smiled awkwardly and waved. Aimee had then realized what Allison had done, making Aimee's heart skip a beat and her cheeks grow beet red.

Aimee grabbed Allison's arm in haste and made her walk down the hallway to her locker, thankfully away from the boys, "You already told them that I'd go?" She wasn't angry, but more so embarrassed.

Allison leaned against the lockers as Aimee pulled hers open, "Sorry?" Allison winced, waiting for the arguement or the rejection to the date.

Aimee sighed before running her hands through her hair, "I just wish you would have asked me before hand, but yeah I'll go. It might be fun, right?" She smiled at her friend before walking off down the hallway to the exit.

"Be at Lydia's by 5!" Allison shouted after Aimee, before sighing herself and a small smile formed on her lips.

However, while Aimee walked down the hall she had seen who she had her sights sat on for years. A broken down boy, who she wished she could become closer with. A boy, that despite all of her friendly efforts to communicate with him, he shut down. This boy was none other than, Isaac Lahey.

Her heart fluttered at the sight of the curly haired giant. Crushes die hard, she thought as she came closer to him.  She opened her mouth to talk to him, but by the time she prepared herself he had knocked into her. His head facing the ground, but shot up surprised, "Sorry," he mumbled.

She noticed how he wore his black eye, and how scared his eyes looked from a simple mistake. She gave him a warm smile, "Don't worry about it." With that the boy began to walk away from her in a hurry, and as she turned to go the same, she began to think of all of the different things she could have said to him. How many different things that could have been said, that would have led to a different outcome.

Despite her being close to Lydia and Allison, they never knew, and if it was Aimee's way never would know about Isaac Lahey. The last thing she would need is the two of them harassing him to go on a date with Aimee.

Lydia, however, certainly had her suspicions about who Aimee liked. Lydia, the dumb strawberry blonde, was not as dumb as she let on at all. She had observed Aimee, and had a few boys in mind that Aimee may like, Isaac Lahey among them.

Aimee pushed open the doors of the high school before walking towards her car. She still wore her jersey, and her sweat pants from practice. She was in desperate need of a shower, and to change.

She unlocked her car and turned it on before driving all the way home. She didn't live that far from school, but she blasted music to make the time fly by.

"Aimee, is that you?" A voice called out as the front door opened. 

Aimee put her keys on the table near the door, "Yeah," she called back. She had walked up the stairs slowly before stopping at her sister's doorway, "Can you help me?" Aimee asked sheepishly.

Her sister's hear shot up, "With what?" Her sister, Hayley was already standing.

Aimee began to walk to her room and Hayley followed, "So, I have a date tonight, and I have no idea what to wear."

Hayley smiled at her younger sister, "Say no more!" She began to dig through her clothing until she found something she liked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 32 15
Lili Stuart bore a secret very few, if any, knew. But when the monstrous secrets of her home town of Beacon Hills begin coming to light, the horror...
2.3K 121 37
Ariel and Allison thought moving to Beacon Hills would just be a short stop for them. Seeing as their family moves around a lot for their fathers bus...
531 30 8
Zoe and Dexter Klein never knew what it was like to be loved by any family. They grew up with a mom who abandoned them at eight and an abusive dad. T...
194K 4.1K 30
"You're everything I want." [AU: no one in beacon hills is supernatural]