Arranged Marriage To My Enemy...

Від _moonlight_catcher_

❝We are enemies but that doesn't mean we can't fall in love with each other, right?❞ ─ in which they treat ea... Більше

PROLOGUE
「 ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs 」
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six - End
Book 2
author's note
Thank you!

Chapter forty-four

4.6K 130 0
Від _moonlight_catcher_

PARKING OF THE MALL

Haneul: Hey Ji Yoo!!

She greeted me as soon as we saw each other in the parking lot of the mall.

Ji Yoo: hey buds!

We both hug each other as a greeting and let go afterwards.

Haneul: What's with the sudden invite?

Ji Yoo: I just wanna talk to you about Jungkook.

I look at her seriously as I was preparing my phone so I could record our conversation as that is what I promised to Jungkook.

Haneul: What about it?

She crossed her arms and lifted her left eyebrow.

Ji Yoo: Do you like my husband?

I emphasize the word 'husband' as she was glaring at me.

Haneul: Yes and why do you ask?

She step forward a little with a chuckle.

Ji Yoo: What is your plan?

Haneul: And why would I tell you?

She smirk while I scoff.

Ji Yoo: You are already exposed, Suga explained and told me about your plan so just give up and let us live in peace.

Haneul: Okay fine, I planned to separate the both of you so Jungkook would be only mine because since childhood days I had a crush on him so he should be mine but you block my way so he could be yours! You both want to live in peace right? Well, I can help you live in peace but not with Jungkook.

She smirk again but this time it was more obvious.

Ji Yoo: and what will you do– what the heck! Let me go!

She gripped onto my arms and show me her pocket knife.

Haneul: You see this shiny pocket knife right? If you don't go away from Jungkook, I will stab you right away.

She gritted her teeth while I just laugh it off holding her arms and kicking her back making her fall down.

Haneul: You bitch!

Ji Yoo: Well, who cares if I'm the bitch? Hmm how about I'm the bitch and you are the slut? Slut sounds perfect on you.

I sat down to reach her level and hold her chin.

Haneul: JUNGKOOK WILL BE MINE!

Ji Yoo: Shhh. Honey, whatever you say and whatever you do, nothing will change and you? You will remain as the slut and a third wheel to us.

I smile fakingly to tease her and let go of her chin harshly.

Haneul: NO–

Ji Yoo: Okayy bye sweetie!

I was about to leave but I stopped from walking and made her heard the record a little.

Haneul: The fuck dude!

Ji Yoo: You are extremely welcome buddy!

I made a pout face and completely leave waving her a goodbye. I go back to our house using my car, well Jungkook let me use my car only today but next time I should only use a taxi again tsk.

HOME

I arrived home and parked the car on the garage, quickly going inside to see Jungkook watching football and I gained his attention making him stand up instantly and stand near me.

Jungkook: So?

Ji Yoo: Here!

I said proudly and handed him my phone making him hear the record from where me and Haneul argue earlier. After hearing the record, he look at me with a speechless face.

Jungkook: I can't believe she would do this.

Ji Yoo: Now you believe me?

Jungkook: Yeah.

We both hugged each other until he say something.

Jungkook: I would still consider her as my bestfriend but not like before.

Ji Yoo: Good thing you believe me now.

Jungkook: Well I can't deny the fact now that Haneul was planning something to get me away from you. It was already recorded tho.

Ji Yoo: Plus she was trying to kill me.

Jungkook: WHAT?!

Ji Yoo: It's also recorded, Jungkook.

I rolled my eyes playfully then he repeat listening to the record.

Ji Yoo: How could you missed that part?

I ask not in disbelief with a slight chuckle.

Jungkook: I don't know?

Ji Yoo: Tsk.

Time Skip!

Jungkook's P.O.V

As Ji Yoo felt asleep, I get the keys from my closet and left the house to go to Haneul's house. I just wanna talk to her about the things she said on the record.

HANEUL'S HOUSE

I rang the doorbell continously and she soon open the door with a wide smile plastered on her face and soon hug me tightly.

Haneul: Gosh, I miss you! Good thing you pay a visit!

I removed her arms on me and go inside her house.

Haneul: What's the matter?

She ask as she notice my actions and expression.

Jungkook: Quit the act Haneul!

Haneul: What are you saying?!

She shouted and I gripped on her arm causing her to wince.

Jungkook: You are planning to kill Ji Yoo right?!

Haneul: Stop you are hurting me!

She was trying to remove my grip on her arm but I was holding it tighter making her arm redder but I don't care even though she is my friend when it comes to my wife, I will do anything even if it costs my life.

Jungkook: You are planning to kill Ji Yoo to get me away from her isn't it?!

Haneul: Who the hell told you that?!

Jungkook: Listen!

I remove the grip on her and put out my phone to make her hear the record. Ji Yoo sent me the record earlier. After hearing the record, she was speechless and her eyes are getting watery.

Haneul: J-Jungkook!! Plea-se hea-r me o-out!!

She shouted while stuttering and wanted to hold my arms but I yanked it away and look at her furious.

Jungkook: So it was true? What kind of a friend are you? Are you still the Shin Haneul that is my childhood friend? How could you threatened to kill my wife? She is my happiness and we are already married but now you wanted to kill the love of my life?

I emphasize the word 'love of my life' and she started crying hearing those.

Haneul: NO! I'M STILL THE SAME HANEUL–

I quickly cut her off with a scoff and shouted back again.

Jungkook: You are not! Because if you are the same, then you would not ruin my happiness and threaten to kill someone that makes my life happy and wonderful!

Haneul: Stop saying that Jungkook!

She grip on my arm but I yank away my arm and quickly exited to her house.

Haneul: JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook: Forget about our friendship, Shin Haneul.

I completely leave her house using my car as she keeps shouting my name but I just ignore her and go home.

To Be Continued...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

426K 15.2K 57
A person who secretly stalks and puts a mask just to get closer to their beloved possession but they're lovesick [✔️] Completed #95 ff (highest rank)
46.5K 2.4K 23
"𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒..." . . . . . 𝐼𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖...
3.8K 237 18
in love and war, everything is fair game, even the heart of your enemy.
1.6K 137 13
Some relationships are not acceptable by fate. But few do not accept their fate