~How He Became Mine~

MichieMellow द्वारा

His lips were so soft against mine. Ugh what am I thinking about? This boy could die!! Wait does this conside... अधिक

~Prologue~
Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Creep?!?!
Chapter 3: Your Hero
Chapter 4: Partners
Chapter 5: Let me take care of you
Chapter 6: I'm still here
Chapter 7: Feeling Loved
Chapter 8: I Care About You
Chapter 9: I'm Glad Your Here
Chapter 10: Tae Is Cuter
Chapter 11: A Couple
Chapter 12: Confusion
Chapter 13: Beautiful Voices
Chapter 14: Yeontan
Chapter 15: Taehyng is too cute!
Chapter 16: Dating Taehyung?
Chapter 17: You Made Me This Way...
Chapter 18: I Hurt You. I'm Sorry
Chapter 19: I Love You <3
Chapter 20: Date?!
Chapter 21: Kiss?
Chapter 22: Who Is That?!?!
Chapter 23: Skipping Rocks
Chapter 24: Beautiful like you ;)
Chapter 25: Stupid Decisions...
Chapter 26: It's Gonna Be Ok...
Chapter 27: Campfire
Chapter 28: You're my baby ;)
Chapter 29: Where's Jimin?
Extra: Anniversary Or AnniMURDERy
Chapter 30: All for the better
Chapter 31: Jealous much?
Chapter 32: Rotten Cheesiness
Chapter 33: I Need You
Chapter 34: why'd you leave?
chapter 35: Hey Tae...
chapter 36: Pay me back
Chapter 37: Friends
Chapter 38: Shirtless Men
Chapter 39: Someone like me
Chapter 40: Cute.
Chapter 41: Rain
Chapter 42: I was promised cuddles :(
Chapter 44: gym buddies

Chapter 43: So gay

1.7K 60 41
MichieMellow द्वारा

~Authors focus~

Taehyung was cuddled with jimin on the sofa as Mulan played on the TV.

as taehyung slowly started to stir out of bed, he lazily checked what time it was. He grumbled when he saw that it was only 2:53 AM.

He wished the night would go by sooner because jungkook would have to be back by the next day right?

The worst part was taehyung couldnt even go back to sleep since he was already wide awake.

He slipped on his slippers and sluggishly walked to the kitchen to fetch himself some cereal since the last thing he ate was popcorn and coke- no sorry, SPriTe.

He could always make himself a proper meal but cereal at 3AM sounds more appropriate.

As taehyung was pouring his milk (yes he pours milk before cereal)

He realized he was being really clingy. "Jungkook's a grown-ass man. He can go to work and stay out as late as he wants. He has his own life, he doesnt need to be stuck with me for most of it." he told himself as he nearly overflowed the bowl.

He took out his favourite cereal, Krave, ( idk thats just my favourite so i used it kay) and dumped a whole bunch in there, as well as eating some that fell on the counter.

"I have my own life too, but since jungkooks been gone for so long i cant help but want to spend every second with him." taehyung took his bowl of over-filled cereal and sat on the couch. He debated calling Jung kook and see what he was doing and rememberd that it was 3 in the morning and is probably sleeping. But where?

'Did he ever even come back to his dorm?' wondered taehyung as some milk- soaked-krave dropped from his mouth and back in the bowl.

"Would I be bothering him if I call now? Well duh" taehyung mumbled to himself while rolling his eyes at- himself.

"But if hes really my friend then he shouldn't min-" taehyung anxiety-filled thoughts were inturupted by a loud ring coming from his phone.

Taehyung scrambled to stop it so it doesnt wake up jimin and ended up answering it.

"Uh- hello?" taehyung asked, as he didnt see who it was before answering.

"Tae? Oh thank god you answered! I was worried that I would bother you. Oh wait did I? I did right? Oh gosh im so sorry tae!"

'Jungkook' Taehyung heard a lot of shuffling happening from jungkooks side of the phone and it was obvious he wasn't at his dorm.

"Jungkook? Where are you?"

"Thats the reason I called tae, I have no idea"

__ __ __ __ __

~Taehyungs focus~

"Im telling you tae, I can't!"

"What do you mean you can't!? Just tell me the street name kookie."

Taehyung sighed. He asked jungkook to go outside and tell him the name of the street he was on so that taehyug can google it and tell him the directions, or go get him.

" I can't!"

"Stop saying that! ♪~Anything is possible, you’re unstoppable~♪"

"...tae, don't"

"♪~ME AND THE GIRLS!~♪"

"...taehyung, no"

"♪~DU DUN DUN, YAH, NUH NUH NUH~♪"

"Taehyunggg!! Im still lost here!"

"Well i cant help you if you dont cooperate young man"

"But taeeee! That's the street name!"

"...What?"

" 'I can't' is the street name"

"...oh. What kinda street name is that??"

Taehyung couldnt see, but he knew that jungkook would be rolling his eyes.

Taehyung typed in the name of the street and surprisingly had a lot of results. 'What the?'

"Ughh finding people is hard! Just stay there."

"Wha- dont you want me to come back?"

"Um..nah. I forgot you even left really." taehyung said while chuckling nervously.

"Tae, sweety, you suck at lying."

— —*later, when lost baby kookie has been found*— —

"What happened last night anyway?"

Taehyung asked jungkook as they both lied down on his bed.

"Honestly, i dont know. Im 100℅ sure i drank though."

"Did you get the job? Maybe you were drinking to celebrate?"

"No thats not possible. I just went in for an interview. Im supposed to be called later on if i got the job."

"Huh. Then why would you drink?"

"I usually drink when im upset or anxious. I cant seem to remember any reason for me to feel that way though."

"Ooou, this is like a mystery! I can be Sherlock!"

Taehyung exclaimed while jumping on jungkook who just chuckled. He suddenly grabbed taehyung's hips making the other yelp in surprise.

"J-jungkook?"

"Tae? You wanna have the movie night i promised you?"

"Um...well, i kinda already did it with jimin so"

"You– you betrayed me! It was supposed to be our thing tae!"

"Im sorry! I didnt mean too. You just took so long and jimin was here so—"

"So you used him in replace of me? I cant believe you. You can't even wait a few hours for me?"

"I-i was! I was waiting so long kookie!"

"Don't you 'kookie' me"

"Wha- I thought you would think im being too clingy"

"Tae, i could never. I just got you back."

They Both smiled as they hugged each other. If they were being honest, they both forgot what they were even arguing about.

"...you guys are so gay"

Taehyung shot up and starred at the door– but there was no one?

"Over here goofus"

Now jungkook was sitting up with taehyung too. as they both looked left and right, a diffrent voice spoke up.

"You guys are so– look down!"

With scruched eyebrows, Taehyung and jungkook looked down to be met with two pairs of eyes.

"YAWAZYAH— what the heck!"

Jimin and yoongi both crawled out under the bed and sat on the stools.

"Why were you guys under my bed! And what on earth were you doing in there?!"

"Well, i walked in here looking  for taehyung. Yoongi at some point joined me. You guys didnt notice us so i was about to say something, but a pink something under your bed caught my attention. So i decided to go and check that out, but then yoongi and I ultimately decided to just hide there until you stoped being so gAy"

Jimin said as he pulled tae on his lap. And Oh boy was jungkook watching intensely.

"W-well, what's wrong with being gay?" taehyung squeaked when jimin put his arms around his waist from the back. Jimin and taehyung are always touchy so that was normal, what made taehyung so nervous was how jungkook was practically glaring at them.

"Nothings wrong with that, its just that you guys dont addmit to liking each. And it drives me mad!"

"What! Jiminnn!"

Taehyung and jimin countinue to banter as jungkook watches with bored eyes. Yoongi left a while ago.

"Jimin? You done yet? I kinda have a movie marathon to do with tae so...do you mind?"

"Yeah, i do mind"

Jimin said while putting his hands on his hips. Jungkook rolled his eyes and pouted to tae. Taehyung noticed and giggled.

"Jimin. My lovly, dear best friend jimin. My handsome, adorable, very smart jimin. My sexy–"

"Tae"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes at all the complements he was giving jimin. 'Just tell him to get out! How hard is that?'

Jimin was rather enjoying this.

"Um, i kinda promised jungkook a movie night, so if you would be so kind as to—"

"Didn't he ditch you?"

"Wha- no jimin he went to a interview and then got drunk and lost or something"

"I–"

Jimin started but soon burt out laughig.

"J-jugkook was l-lost— BAHbahahaBabahahhahAha"

Taehyung was smiling softly while trying to stiffle his own laughter.

Jungkook was just about done with his midget friend.

"Alright, time for you to go"

Jimin carried on laughing like a mad-man as he was being pushed out by jungkook.

"Byeeeee tae! Love ya!"

Taehyung giggled at his two adorable friends. "Love ya more!" he barely got to say as jungkook slammed the door shut.

"Gosh, he is stubb-orn" jungkook exhaled dramatically.

"So, what movies did ya wanna watch tae?"

Taehyungs soft adoring smile slowly turned into a smile you’ll surly see in a horror movie. A smile that hides mischief.

Jungkook wished he left with jimin when he had the chance.

————————————

*about 5 disney movies later*

"Tae? You still here? You know we have classes tommorow" jimin said while barging in.

"Um– you know what, nevermind."

Jimin went towards a sleeping taehyung and jungkook and gave taehyung a kiss on the head, while giving jungkook a glare.

"Sweet dreams" jimin smiled and left.

Well lets just say, one of them are having sweet dreams indeed.

~---------------------------------------~

Chapter 43 complete! ✅

Hm, this chapter ending seems awfully familer to another one of my chapters.

This just shows how uncreative i am jeez–

Umm also why is it that when ever taekook are sleeping, someone always has a dirty dream? Why am i even asking you guys if i wrote it?!

Okaaay, im just gonna stop talking.

Eat up children:

^ for those of you who like sope

^ that seriously seems like a taekook bully au right? Like if you look at this photo theres no way you’d think kookie is a bottom

— — — —

That's all for today folks!

Um... I feel like this chapter was a filler- all my chapters are fillers– THIS WHOLE BOOK IS JUST A FILLER BECAUSE THERE IS NO PLOT!

...sorry i just really hate my self for writing Such a stupid book. I appreciate you guys but whyy do you like this book??

Anywho, thanks for reading! It would be dumb to ask for votes when i littearly said my self that this book sucks so– do whatever.

Until next time!

Bye lovelys~

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...