PACT OF LOVE ✔️

By Meera5oberoi

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an... More

|PROLOGUE|
|CHARACTER SKETCH|
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
|SEVEN|
|EIGHT|
|NINE|
|TEN|
|ELEVEN|
|TWELVE|
|THIRTEEN|
|FOURTEEN|
|FIFTEEN|
|SIXTEEN|
|EIGHTEEN|
|NINETEEN|
|TWENTY|
|TWENTY ONE|
|TWENTY TWO|
|TWENTY THREE|
|TWENTY FOUR|
|TWENTY FIVE|
|TWENTY SIX|
|TWENTY SEVEN|
|TWENTY EIGHT|
|TWENTY NINE|
|THIRTY|
|THIRTY ONE|
|THIRTY TWO|
|THIRTY THREE|
|THIRTY FOUR|
|THIRTY FIVE|
|THIRTY SIX|
|THIRTY SEVEN|
|THIRTY EIGHT|
|PROMO|
|THIRTY NINE|
|FORTY|
|FORTY ONE|
|FORTY TWO|
|FORTY THREE|
|FORTY FOUR|

|SEVENTEEN|

8K 771 60
By Meera5oberoi

Next morning. It was 8 in the morning when Anika went downstairs. Today was the Haldi Ceremony.

Anika saw Dadi instructing the workers about the arrangements. She went towards her.

A- Good Morning Dadi.

Dadi looked at Anika with a smile and kissed her forehead.

D- Good Morning Puttarji. Did you slept well?

Anika nodded with a smile.

D- Come let's go. Everyone is waiting for us at the breakfast table.

Anika nodded her head and they went towards the breakfast table.

A- Good Morning Everyone.

Anika sat beside Shivaay and smiled at him. He just nodded his head. Anika looked at him confused, not knowing that he's fighting an inner turmoil whether he loves Anika or not and if yes, then how can he?

Anika just shrugged her shoulders and they continued to have their breakfast.

After completing breakfast, Dadi called Shivaay and Anika.

S- Yes Dadi.

D- Billu, your haldi's outfit is kept in your room so go and get ready, the function will be starting in an hour.

Shivaay nodded his head and left to his room to get ready.

D- Anika puttar, your dress is with Gauri. I'll ask her to give it to you and go get ready.

Anika smiled at her and went to Gauri.

G- Bhabhi, your dress.

Anika smiled and took the big bronze plate from her which had her haldi clothes and accessories.

Anika looked at her dress keenly. Gauri noticed it.

G- What happened bhabhi?

A- Gauri, don't you think that this dress is kind of very modern for haldi. I thought that it will be some lehenga or saree.

Gauri chuckled at her confusion.

G- Bhabhi, this is Oberoi's Haldi so of course everything will be Hat ke (different). Don't worry bhabhi, Dadi has herself chosen this dress for you.

Anika smiled at her and nodded her head.

A- Okay. I'll go and get ready.

Gauri nodded her head and Anika went to her room to get ready.

After sometime, she got ready in her haldi dress and was wearing her jwellery when there was a knock on the door. She immediately wore her jwellery and went to open the door.

She unlocked the door and saw Shivaay standing there, all ready in yellow kurta and his evergreen charm. Anika was totally lost in his charm and handsomeness.

Here Shivaay's condition was no different than Anika. When he looked at Anika in her haldi attire, he got totally lost in her beauty and simplicity. He was admiring her facial features.

Their trance was broken by dadi's voice.

D- Billu, Anika. Come fast downstairs. Function is about to start.

S- Yes Dadi. We're coming. (To Anika) Umm.. Let's go.

Anika nodded her head and they went towards the garden where the haldi arrangements were done.

D- Come Puttar. Billu, you sit on the right side and Anika puttar, you sit on the left side.

Shivaay and Anika nodded their head and sat on their respective places.

D- Gauri puttar, go and bring haldi.

Gauri nodded her head and brought a plate decorated with rose petals and haldi was kept at the center in a bowl.

D- Let's start the haldi.

Dadi took some haldi in her fingers and applied it on Anika's cheeks, hands. She was about to apply haldi on Shivaay's cheeks when he bent backwards. Dadi frowned at him.

S- Dadi, is it necessary to apply this? I don't like this paste.

Everyone chuckled at him and Anika was trying to control her smile.

D- Yes Billu. It's necessary. Now come on let me apply this haldi on you otherwise I'll make your face red with slaps.

Dadi glared at him. Shivaay whined. Anika burst into laughter.

Shivaay looked at Anika and frowned.

S-Okay Dadi. But only little bit.

Dadi shook her head in disbelief. Dadi applied haldi on his cheeks and his hands.

Sahil came forward and applied haldi on Anika and Shivaay's cheeks.

It was OmRi's turn. Om applied haldi on Shivaay while Gauri applied haldi on Anika and vice versa.

R- Finally it's my turn.

Rudra came forward and filled his hand with Haldi. He gave an evil smile to Shivika. Shivika's eyes widened on horror.

R- First my bhabhi.

Anika pleaded him through her eyes and he blinked in assurance. He applied Haldi on her cheeks and then on her nose. Anika smiled at him and she also applied haldi on his nose. Rudra chuckled.

R- Now it's bhaiya's turn.

Rudra smiled naughtily.

S- No Rudy.

Rudra applied the whole haldi on his face and Shivaay's whole face was covered with haldi. Everyone burst into laughter on seeing his face.

S- Rudy! I won't leave you.

He took Haldi in his hands.

(A/n- please play the song in the media box)

La la la la la...
Lafzon ka ye rishta nahi
Sadiyon ka ye hai waasta
Hai rooh ka raabta

Meanwhile, Rudra got a chance to run and he started running in the garden. Shivaay also ran behind him.

S- Stop running, Rudy. I won't spare you.

They started running in the whole garden and everyone was chuckling at them.

Na ab kabhi nazdeekiyon ki fiza ye
Aaaye na doori dilon mein
Karti hai aankein dua yeh
Koi khusi ho gum ho
Kahi jyada kam ho..

While running, Rudra hid behind Om and Shivaay while running on his pace, slipped a little and his hands covered with haldi went on Om's face and now Om's face was fully covered in haldi.

Koi khusi ho gum ho
Kahin jyada kam ho
Baatenge jo ho ata
Lafzon ka ye rishta nahi..

Shivaay bit his tongue. Now Om and Shivaay caught hold of Rudra and rubbed all the haldi on his face. Finally all three of them were covered in haldi.

Everyone was admiring their bond.

R- Now Haldi groupfie is a must. Come on everyone.

AniRi, Sahil and Dadi joined them for a groupfie.

The groupfie was taken.

D- Gauri, take them to pool side and clean the haldi with milk and water, kept in kalash.

Gauri nodded her head. All the youngsters went to the pool area.

Gauri made Shivika sit in the pool edge and Gauri and Om poured milk and water on them and their haldi washed away.

R- Gauri bhabhi, why are we cleaning them with this little water? Why can't we just push them in the pool directly?

Rudra said with a pout while OmRi chuckled.

Shivaay and Anika stood up on their place after cleaning the haldi when a mischievous idea came in Anika's mind.

She pushed Shivaay in the Pool and Shivaay was shocked.

S- Fhat the wuck!

OmRu and AniRi burst into laughter.

A- Rudy, I really liked your idea so thought to implement it.

Anika said with a chuckle.

R- Thanks bhabhi.

When Anika was talking to Rudra, Shivaay came near the edge of the pool and pulled Anika's feet which resulted in Anika's fall in the pool.

Anika was shocked for a minute and looked at Shivaay who was smirking at her.

S- What did you think that I'll spare you? Then Shivaay Singh Oberoi never keeps debts.

OmRuRi burst into laughter.

R- Very nice bhaiya.

Anika looked at Rudra mischievously. She looked at Shivaay and signed something. Shivaay nodded his head and they went to the edge of the pool and pulled Rudra inside the pool.

Om started laughing.

O- Very well. After all it was his plan.

G- Why are you laughing?

She asked Om and Pushed him inside the pool. Gauri started laughing.

Om smirked at her.

O- Baby, I can't see you alone there.

He pulled Gauri in the pool. Now everyone was in the pool.

They splashed the water at each other and had fun.

Dadi, who came to check the progress on the ritual, saw them playing in the pool. She smiled and prayed to God to always keep them Happy and United.

H

ow was it? 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 15.1K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
388K 60.2K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
118K 8.7K 11
Annika who had returned to India to attend her sister's wedding, ends up marrying her sister's fiancee, Shivaay after a series of dramatic revelation...
109K 10.6K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...