PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

Bởi NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... Xem Thêm

1 Unique Proposal
2 First Meet
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
6 Mr & Mrs. ASR
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
14 Lucky Angel
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
17 Own Rules of Khushi
18 Khushi's Tactics
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
24 Wierd Feeling
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
46 Those Eyes
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
49 A...S...R...
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

60 Shali's Idea

11.9K 532 134
Bởi NiranjanaNepol

Part 60 shale's idea

Shali got confused about why Khushi is sitting silent. It seems she is thinking something. Yes, Khushi was planning deeply how to talk to Shali as it's a sensitive matter. Like, walking on the knife edge.

Shali: What happened Mami...? You are thinking very deep? Do you want to know the meaning of any of Maama's favourite words, like DAMN IT?

She asked teasingly and laughed at Khushi. Khushi dropped her jaw and pouted.

Shali got confused about why Khushi is sitting silent. It seems she is thinking something. Tes, Khushi was planning deeply how to talk to Shali as it's a sensitive matter. Like, walking on the knife edge.

Shali: What happened Miami...? You are thinking very deep? Do you want to know the meaning of any of Mama's favourite words, like DAMN IT?

She asked teasingly and laughed at Khushi. Khushi dropped her jaw and pouted.

Khushi: I'm thinking about an AR staff who is a wrongdoer.

Shali(shrugging her shoulders): Dismiss him simply.

Khushi: He is a very hard worker. He did one mistake doesn't mean we can dismiss him. If we started to dismiss everyone who does mistakes then there won't be anyone in AR.

Shali: Then what will you do?

Khushi: That's what I'm thinking.

Shali: Don't worry Mami. Mama will take care of him.

Khushi: Actually, it's your Mama who wants me to decide this matter.

Shali: Ohhh...

Khushi nodded yes.

Shali: Haaaannnn ... idea...

Khushi: What?

Shali: Just keep a tab on him. So you will get to know if he does anything wrong again...

Khushi: What an idea... you are brilliant...

Shali's face reflected pride.

Khushi: But... who will tab him?

Shali: Assign a loyal person of Mama. He won't cheat on Mama then...

Khushi: Shali baby... from where you got such ideas...?

Shali: Where else..? From Mama...

She said proudly.

They saw Arnav and Aman standing hearing their talks. Khushi turned her face seeing smiling Arnav. Arnav raised his eyebrows. Khushi started coughing... Shali went to the table and checked the empty water jug. She rushed taking it to bring water for Khushi. Arnav and Aman stood there not getting anything. Khushi reached Aman...

Khushi: Did you hear what idea Shali gave me?

Aman: Haannn... so?

Khushi: Shali is a child. We can't talk to her about marriage and all. We have to deal with her in her way. So catch the point and follow me.

Aman: Brilliant... I was so tensed that how to talk to her. How easily you have got the solution...

Arnav (teasingly): No wonder... her friends are all in Shali's age. Khushi knows children well because she always plays with them.

Khushi (glaring at him): That's what helps you now.... don't forget that.

They heard Shali's anklet sound. Khushi sat on the bed. Arnav took the jug from Shali's hand and poured the water into the glass. Shali gave it to Khushi and she drank it.

Shali: Are you alright Miami?

Khushi nodded yes and kissed her cheek...

Aman: ASR... Anjali is repenting yaar... I don't say you to trust her. But she deserves a chance. Please think about her. What if she kills herself? (Shali looked at him shockingly) please think of it yaar. I can say she won't do wrong again.

Arnav: I never sent her out. It's she... who left RM.

Khushi: We should bring her here Arnavji...

Arnav was silent...

Aman: I think ASR is hesitant to trust her again. We will find a solution ASR.

Khushi: Do you know, Shali gave me an idea. We can use it in Anjaliji's matter also. Hai na Shali...?

Shali nodded yes brightly...

Arnav: What was that?

Khushi: Shali asked me to tab the person who cheated in AR. why not we use the same trick here too?

Arnav: But, who we can assign for the critical job?

Khushi: Haan, from where we find a loyal person Arnavji? In this world, you and Aman bhaiya are the only loyal persons I knew.

Arnav and Aman nodded yes seriously.

Shali: Then Assign Aman uncle for the job.

Aman: It's not possible beta...

Shali: Why?

Aman: If you want me to watch her, I should be with her all the time then only she shouldn't doubt me.

Shali: then be with her.

Aman: Only her husband could be with her.

Shali: husband?

Khushi: Haan... didn't you see, Anjaliji was always with Shyamji and I'm with maama...

Shali: but my dad won't help you. He is a worse cheater than my mom.

She said pouting.

Arnav: Shali is right. What can we do now? Except Aman, we have no loyal person.....

Shali: Get him married to mom...

The trio got stuck for a while.

Arnav: What did you say?

Shali: Then Aman uncle will be with mom all the time and will watch mom all the time...

Arnav: I think Shali's idea works... What do you think Khushi...?

Khushi: It will be a good idea... Aman bhaiya will be Shali's Dad... He will spend time with her... take her to the park... ice cream parlour... Shali will also be happy...

Shali was like "really?" Because she never enjoyed those with Shyam. She had seen many of her friends coming with their father to school but Shyam had never done that for her. She looked at Aman with NEW eyes who was also looking at her with a lot of expectations.

Shali: Really? Will you?

Aman: Of course... if I marry Anjali I will become your father and have to do my duty as a father also right?

Shali: But my father never did so...

Aman: Leave it beta... don't think about him... Ok?

Shali(nodding ok): Will you marry Mom?

Aman: if you have no problem...

Shali: If you will take me to the park, ice cream parlour....?

Aman: Sure...

Shali: Will you drop me at the school also?

She asked innocently. The trio saw the expectations in her eyes.

Aman: of course, I will...

Shali: Then, I will help you to tab my mom...

Aman: Great... (Looking at Arnav) you have two loyal persons ASR...

Shali smiled at Arnav. Arnav felt so proud of his niece.

Arnav: Yeah... you are right.

Khushi: Are you ready to marry Anjaliji?

Aman: I like Shali very much. For Shali... I will marry Anjali.

Shali smiled brightly.

Aman: But what about Anjali...? Will she marry me?

Shali: Tell her that I won't talk to her if she doesn't agree.

The trio looked at each other awed. Shali rushed downstairs to do propaganda that Aman is going to be her father.

Aman: Thank you Khushi... What an idea... I never expect that this matter will be solved in this way.

Aman hugged Khushi in happiness. Khushi looked at Arnav with popped out eyes who chuckled at her. She again turned her face.

Arav: You helped Aman to get Di married. Then why are you angry with me for talking about remarriage?

Khushi: I helped Aman bhaiya because it's not my life. When it comes to me, I'm totally against it. Understood?

Aman sneaked out silently letting them sort out the matter.

Arnav: Why?

He clutched her hand and drew her close.

Khushi: Because I'm Khushi and you are Arnav. Khushi belongs to only Arnav and Arnav belongs to only Khushi.

Arnav: Ohh really?

Khushi: Yes... don't think of remarrying someone if I die... I will come in the form of a ghost and don't let you touch your second wife...

Arnav snaked her tightly.

Arnav: Are you that possessive?

Khushi: Then? I won't be like you... Mr Arnav Singh Raizada...

Arnav: ohh really?

Khushi (getting emotional): Don't think I will marry someone. I will also die if anything happens to you.

Arnav: Shhhhh... Pagal...

Khushi: I'm...

She hugged him tightly.

Arnav: I won't die that easily without seeing my baby's baby...

Khushi's cheeks turned RED.

Arnav: What say?

Khushi: chotte ka chottu...

Arnav: No... Pagli ki pagli...

Khushi: No... Chottu...

Arnav: Ok... let's make it...

Khushi (shockingly): What?

Arnav: What else... LOVE...

Khushi: What the... Don't you think anything other than "that"? Irresponsible...

Arnav: What other than "that" is important?

Khushi: Aman bhaiya is waiting... go and sort it out.

Arnav sighed. Khushi started pushing him from behind towards the entrance. They saw Shali explaining to everyone, what Aman will do for her if he marry Anjali. Raizadas looked embarrassed. They didn't know how to react to it.

Aman received a call from Lavanya. He attended it.

Aman(in feeble tone): How is Anju?

LA: She is crying bhaiya...

Aman: I'm coming...

They cut the call.

Aman: I should go. (looking at Shali) Bye beta...

Shali: Bye.....

Aman left RM.

Mathur Villa

Anjali was lying on the bed crying continuously. She sat on the bed feeling her head heavy. She searched in the cupboard for BALM to apply it on her head. She saw an old box in it. She opened it and found a pic of herself sketch. She knew Aman is skilled in pencil sketch. She looked down in the pic. It showed the date of eight years. She turned the pic and got rooted, seeing "I Love U Anju" being written on it.

Anjali was horrified, knowing Aman's untold love. Aman loved her? She always felt his concern for her. He always talked rightfully before her marriage. But she never knew he loved her because he didn't confess his love. Maybe, her fate was not good. That's why she has fallen in love with Shyam. Yes... her fate... which changed everything. But it's too late to think. She looked at the pic again and wiped her cheek composing herself. She thought to keep it back in the cupboard, raised her head hearing the door opening sound. She saw Aman standing, looking at her. Anjali was embarrassed by his sudden entry. Aman understood that Anjali got to know about his love.

Aman: I drew it.

Anjali nodded yes.

Aman: eight years back...

Anjali stood silent looking down.

Aman: I should have confessed to you what I felt for you. Then you would be the real Anjali...

Anjali cried closing her face.

Aman: I would like...

Anjali(cutting him): No... No Aman... there is beauty in our relationship. I don't want to spoil it. Let it be...

Aman: What if our new relationship will be more beautiful than the old one?

Anjali: It won't be... I'm worthless to even think of any of it.

Aman: I know your worth.

Anjali: Please don't spoil your life. Chotte will hate you for this.

Aman: ASR is fine with it...

Anjali looked at him shockingly.

Aman: in fact, everyone is fine, including Shali...

Anjali was speechless. Did he talk to them?

Aman: I got permission from everyone. ASR helped me. What now?

Anjali nodded NO hurriedly, horrified...

Anjali: No...

Aman: Why?

Anjali: I'm already broken enough.

Aman: I knew...

Anjali: Aman, don't be stupid... you have a life...

Aman: I didn't want to get married. But now, I would like to marry you.

Anjali: Are you nuts? I'm married.

Aman: Broken too...

Anjali: It's my fate...

Aman: What about Shali? I agree you don't want a husband. Doesn't she want Father?

Anjali: Chotte will take care of her.

Aman: Then what are you going to do? Doesn't ASR have his own life? He took care of you and now, should he take care of your daughter? Look Anju, you are hesitating to go to RM. Willl you be with me without giving a name to our relationship for your whole life? I don't have any problem if you are fine with that.

Anjali knew it will create many problems in her and Shali's life. She stood said nothing.

Aman: Think about Shali... Say yes...

That's when they heard another "say yes". They turned around and saw Shali standing with Arnav and Khushi.

To be continued........

Today's Inkitt update

Anjali was dumbfounded because "Say yes" was uttered by Shali. Did Aman get their permission? And she was more surprised as Shali spoke to her. Anjali looked at Arnav who was looking at her. She rushed to him and was about to touch his feet, in an apologizing manner. Arnav stopped her holding her shoulders.

Arnav: Di, please...

Anjali (with joining hands): I'm sorry Chotte... please forgive me...

To read the above update, use the inkitt link dearies...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

735K 37.8K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...
112K 8.5K 37
Do not let your past blackmail your present and ruin your beautiful future. Arnav Singh Raizada, youngest of four siblings. Arrogance and ego are the...
553K 25.8K 57
Arnav was shocked to the core. He was already shaken by his wife Lavanya's death. And adding to it, this....? The reason for his shock was Lavanya's...
184K 10.8K 54
Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he respects TRUE LOVE. He wanted to get marrie...