alex lawther imagines - HIATU...

נכתב על ידי ambergrace_

about an angel that deserves more recognition עוד

appreciation
she is my lady
it's you - part one
it's you - part two
home
encouragement
dead boy
post-work surprise
introducing alex
HIATUS

it's you - part three

374 14 0
נכתב על ידי ambergrace_

alex's mouth moved as if he was speaking but none of the words came out. the mouth that was hesitant to reply to you soon turned into a smile your heart melted at the sight of.

"and it's always been you. i don't think you realise how long i have waited for you to say something like that."

a tear fell off his chin as it had been travelling down his face.

"don't cry, gorgeous!"

you stroked alex's head after he threw himself into your for a hug. he wasn't sobbing due to sadness, you dearly hoped.

"i can't help it, it-it's so surreal. just, just imagine if your biggest dream come true.."

in that moment it all clicked in your mind. your hearts had subconsciously belonged to each other all along. to see his reaction to your confession of love and to see him so happy filled your heart with everything it was missing.  you didn't know what to say. all you could do was kiss his head as alex continued to hug you, clearly not wanting to let go of you.
not now, not ever.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

796K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
95.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others