π™₯𝙑π™ͺ𝙩𝙀 π™₯π™§π™€π™Ÿπ™šπ™˜π™©π™€π™§...

By milevenn_

two best friends who have stuck together their entire lives know that they're going to be together forever, i... More

π™žπ™£π™©π™§π™€π™™π™ͺπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£
𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰
𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘺

𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳

671 14 20
By milevenn_

·   ✹           ⊹       ·      ✧ ˚   *  ⊹       . ✧ ˚ . .     .     +  .   ˚ ·       ✫ · .  .   .  .

"This room is sick," I say as I throw my duffel bag onto a king sized bed.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool," Finn says. He puts his bag down before walking over to where i'm now standing looking out at the windows. He puts his hands on my shoulders and massages a bit before snaking his arms down around my waist. I lean in and he holds me close. A kiss is placed on my head. "Wanna walk down to the beach baby?"

"Yeah," I smile. "I can't believe you took me to Hawaii."

"Hey, we haven't done anything fun for our birthdays in a while. And we really need this break from work."

"I needed this so bad. I also think i need a drink after that flight."

He chuckles before taking my hand. We walk downstairs to the hotel lobby, and right out past the pool area in the back is the beach.

"Look," Finn points to the bar.

"It's our stop," I laugh. I order two pina coladas, charged to the room. They come in hollowed out pineapples with straws and cocktail umbrellas.

Finn and I walk hand in hand, pineapples in other hands, onto the beach. I kick off my sandals and skip around the sand, Finn following and smiling at my every move. He moves to me and pulls me into a hug.

"You're so fucking cute," he tells me.

I look into his big heart eyes. "You always will be to me, Wolfhard. Let's go dip our toes in the water."

The water feels refreshing in between my toes, and the sand under my feet is like a mini foot-rub. I lean my head back as I face the ocean, and just let myself feel the breeze. My eyes shut, and now it's just me and the wind, and Finn's hand in mine. It's like there's nobody else on the beach right now.

"Wouldn't this be like the prefect place for a proposal," I joke.

"Really?"

"Yeah, the suns about to set. It's actually probably one of the prettiest views i've ever seen."

Finn pulls me close and looks out at the ocean. "It is."
A few seconds pass.
"What if I proposed to you right now?"

"Right now? Like today?"

"Would you say yes?"

We both look at each other mischievously. "Of course I would say yes Finn."

"Just checking."

"So are you gonna propose?"

"No," he laughs. "It's not the time yet, but when it is, I'll catch you off guard. You won't see it coming."

We've already talked about wanting to have a future together. Our relationship has been going steady for years, and we're at the age where people are starting to get married, I even have friends with kids.

Finn proposing would be amazing though. I mean, I love wearing rings and I love Finn. So its a win-win. "Alright, I'll just have to be super surprised."

"Wanna go back to the room?"
"Sure. Sex?"
"Mhm," he nods.
"Perfect."
His hand hit my butt, then squeezes it. "Let's go then."

 ✷   ˚  ✦ .⋆

I wake up in my boyfriends arms as the morning. light peeks in. He's still sound asleep. I turn around in his arms and fluff his hair.

Finn let's out a sleepy groan and buries his face into my tits, making me laugh. "Finn get off I can't breath."

He lifts his head. "Sorry Sky."

"It's okay," I kiss him, "I still love you."
He smiles in response and kisses my tits as I fix his hair. I love when he touches me in the morning. It always makes me have a better day. The next thing I know, he's kissing down my body until he reaches my inner thighs. He goes down on me as if he hasn't just woken up. That's all I could ever ask for in a partner.

 ✷   ˚  ✦ .⋆
It's my twenty fourth birthday. We spend the morning on the beach before getting lunch together and opening gifts. Finn got me a necklace and matching earrings that I actually don't take off for weeks after receiving. He also got me a rare signed copy of my favorite book, which means a lot to me.

"Can you please tell me what our dinner plans are Finn?"

"No, Sky, it's a surprise. It will be good I promise."
I raise my eyebrow at him. "Oh and you're going to want to pack an overnight bag."

"What? Where are we going?"

"I already told you it's a"

I cut him off with a kiss. "Fine, I'll just have to wait and find out." He pulls me close and kisses me again. We look at each other for a moment.

"How am I so lucky that I get to have you?" he asks me.
"I ask myself the same thing all the time."

A couple hours later Finn takes me downstairs with our overnight bags for "dinner". We get in a car he ordered. I have no clue where we are going, but 20 minutes later we are at a marine area on the shore.
Finn carrie's our bags as I follow him. He walks down the docks where the boats are. "You're taking me on a boat?" I ask.

"No," he says, as we keep walking. "I'm taking you on a yacht."
the perks of him being a celebrity.

The yacht Finn got us for 24 hours was huge. There was a captain and a chef for us. After we first got there and looked in every room and corner of the entire boat, Finn actually had two people come with massage tables to give us a couples massage.

Around sunset we anchored and had a fancy dinner on the deck. Finn set the mood perfectly with songs we love playing, candles, champagne, and a delicious pasta dinner.
"This is fantastic, Finn. Thank you for making our day so special."

He takes my hand in his across the table. "Anything for you."

He looks so handsome in the candle light in a button up with freshly trimmed hair. "So I um, Sky I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Yeah."

"We've known each other for 24 years now."

"That's longer than either of us can remember."

He lovingly smiles and then reaches into his pocket for something.
"So we've spent our whole lives together, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me."

I hesitate because i'm just processing what he said. "Of course, I can't imagine my life without you, Finn."

"So do you think that, um, Skye," he says as he gets off of his chair and onto the floor on one knee next to my seat. "Will you marry me?"

I instantly start happy-crying as I look at him holding a ring out to me. I pull him up for a kiss. "Yes," I say before I kiss him again. "I've been waiting for you to ask, my love."

He also had a birthday cake ready with icing that read, "She said yes" along with "24" candles.
✺        ·    ✹  ⋆       .  *      .  ✫       ✦ .  ˚    ✷   ˚  ⋆    ˚           ˚ ✷           ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 13.4K 69
"No! Please! That's the love of my life! I have to get her to remember me! Please! Get the fuck off of me!"
330K 6K 33
all i want in life is for finn wolfhard to be my bestfriend
471K 9.3K 17
"i promise. it's just you and me." [ a finn wolfhard + reader story ] [ mild language; spicy as always ] [ Β©2017 ]