In love with Kim Minseok

By blue_starxP

Yuna has been with Minseok since they were little and they've always seen eachother as siblings and hope that... More

The Change
Sight
First Day Back
The Long Night
~ Time warp ~ Graduation Day
4 Years Later
The Lost Planet
Forgiveness
Wedding Day!!
Honeymoon part 1
Honeymoon part 2
( Final ) 5 years later

Where it all started

795 15 0
By blue_starxP

Ever since elementary I've had every class with Kim Minseok. He was very chubby and not that attractive to many girls. I also thought that, until we became partners in primary school during the 5th grade.

" Hey what did you get for problem #5? " I asked. Math was my worst subject but I still loved it because it was interesting to me. " x=10" he whispered as the teacher was talking.

" Okay work with your partner on the back page", the teacher announced. The whole time I was asking Minseok for help, I wondered if I annoyed him. He was always so nice and joked around alot, plus he says the most random things. Minseok looked at me as I tried to solve the problem myself. He laughed when he saw my answer. " What? " I asked. " You added wrong, are you sure you're even supposed to be in the 5th grade!?" he said out loud. I pouted and changed my answer. Ever since that day, we began teasing eachother a lot but we became closer because of that.

Once we started middle school, everything began to slowly change. Of course magically, Minseok and I had all classes together. When lunch started, one of my class mate's took my hand and walked me to a place where no one was around. " I've liked you since I first saw you. Will you please go out with me?" he asked shyly. I was frozen and embarassed because no one has ever asked me out before. I took his hand and bowed, " I'm sorry but I can't." I replied. He looked at me with sad eyes, " So you really are dating Minseok?" he asked. I smile and replied, " Nope, I'm just a hopeless girl in a one-sided love story." I walked away and felt heartbroken for rejecting him.

I saw Minseok and went to go hug him. " Did you get taller? " he asked me. I blushed, " I guess I did" I said dissapointedly. I had to admit, that I was madly in love with him. I tried my best to not let any girl get close to him because they might fall for his charm. Even though he was chubby, I found him as the most attractive guy I've ever met. I never confessed because what if he didn't like me back? Then things would get awkward.

Minseok's Point Of View:

I think I'm in love with Yuna. But what do I even know about love? Plus she is so pretty and wouldn't want to go out with a mess like me.

Yuna's Point Of View:

I hope he will notice my feelings already!! " YUNNA!!" one of my class mates yelled. " Yes? " I answered. " My friend said that he really likes you, he asked if you wanted to go out with him" she asked. I quickly rejected and ran to Minseok who was walking away.

Minseok was like a bestfriend to me and I honestly liked it like this anyways. I hope we can be together like this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 801 29
Kim Hae-Yeon hated Minseok or now known as Xiumin because his attitude sucked as heck. Kim Minseok hated Hae-Yeon for no apparent reason. So when the...
90.6K 2.2K 37
Kim JiEun, who is the only daughter of the only millionaire in Seoul, Kim SuRo, decided to run away from Seoul when she turned 17. she was treated b...
2.4K 8 28
Childhood best friends and Two-Bit's younger sister. Does their love work out? Do they even notice they love each other?
85.7K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...