Who's the New She-Wolf? (Unfi...

By Peace_Love_ChiSox

Evana Moon was hated by her whole pack after her parents die. Soon she finds her mate, only to figure out he... More

Who's the New She-Wolf?
Prologue
Chapter 2 - Happy Birthday To You
Chapter 3 - Welcome Home, Mate.
Chapter 4 - Your Sorry?
Chapter 5 - Asta Lavista, Alpha
DALTON'S P.O.V. : Chapter 5 - Asta Lavista, Alpha
Author's Note
Chapter 6 - Ridin' Solo
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Findings, Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 8 - Expansion

Chapter 1 - What A Great Day At School...

19.8K 196 10
By Peace_Love_ChiSox

~~A/N-

Hola guys! Thanks for reading on to the first chapter. Like before your feedback would be greatly appreciated if you want me to continue with my writing! :] I'm sorry if it seems weird that I posted a second intro about Evana in here, but I just needed to so it you could catch up to her age and all. Anyhoo, without further adieu, to the story!

-Peace <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 - What A Great Day At School...

"Out of my way you scum" I heard as I got shoved

"Move you waste of space" someone else shouted

"Back off you piece of shit!" yelled another student as I got bumped roughly, causing me to drop my tote bag.

Sloppily, I knelt and picked up my things, only to get kicked in the thigh.

I kept my head down and kept trudging forward. I was used to this. This was basically my life since I was in 8th grade. My name is Evana Moon, I'm a she-wolf in the Darkforest Pack. I have an older brother, Andrew who is a senior at 18. My parents were killed by rouges and it was supposedly my fault. Because of this I'm basically hated and despised by everyone in the pack, I have no one here except Alpha Max. I'm a junior and 17. I've already went through my first shift and now all I'm hoping for is the one who is supposed to protect me, love me, my only hope of happiness in this life. My Mate.

Walking through the halls of the werewolf-only school, I ignored all of the insults that were thrown my way. All I want to do is get this day over and go home.

Everyone used to love me. I actually used to be equal to all these people I call my pack. My parents adored me, but my brother was always jealous of me. I used to think that my life would never get better. I always had good grades and a positive attitude. But one day all that came crashing down. Once my parents died and I ended up going unconscious in their arms, the pack came.

~~MEMORY~~

I was awoken by the sound of the loud thumping steps of an angry Alpha and pack members coming my way. I saw as the group emerged from the trees and stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of the battle scene before them. Slowly, my brother and alpha stepped out of the group and went over to my parents' bodies. I warily crawled away with tears streaming down my face.

Bending down, they checked their pulses in hope of finding life in their beta male and female. But they all ended up howling to the moon in unison.

Once their eyes landed on me the emotion in the air turned from agony and sadness to anger, hatred, and disgust.

"Look what you've done! You killed them! They're gone!" bellowed Andrew

"I-I-I didn't do anything! There were rouges! They k-killed them!" I said through sobs

"You should've been more careful! You stupid child! Our beta is gone!" shouted the third in-command, Steven

"I knew you were worthless and not to be trusted. I've always hated you!" Andrew spat

I felt my wolf itching to the surface of my skin. She hated seeing the disappointment in her packs eyes.

'Please, please let us shift. I can't bear seeing this hate in their eyes. Let us run before it's too late!'

When my wolf caught me off guard, she dominated my body and shifted into my under-sized wolf. My wolf was totally in control and I couldn't do anything. Right when we were about to run someone grabbed me by my scruff.

"Where do you think you're going you little bitch? You can't just leave what you've done!" roared Andrew

In his Alpha tone, Alpha Max spoke "Put her down Andrew! What has gotten into you! She's your sister for goodness sakes! She isn't even in control of herself, her wolf has taken over!"

"Why should I? This little mutt just killed them! She deserves to die!" retorted Andrew shaking in anger. His grip on my fur tightened and I whined in pain

"Enough! Put her down now!" The alpha's eyes were slowly getting darker, his wolf hating this disrespect.

Begrudgingly, Andrew threw me to the ground leaving me whimpering in pain. It was in his nature to obey his Alpha.

"Evana. I need you to gain control of your wolf and shift back, now." Alpha Max said calmly while kneeling down next to me. Immediatley my wolf obeyed to her Alpha, leaving me weak and naked at his feet.

I awkwardly crawled away from all of them while curling myself into a ball "P-please" I whimpered, with loss of words.

"Ssshh, little one. I won't let them hurt you." Alpha Max whispered pulling a shirt over my head.

~~~

Snapping back to reality I walked to my locker, not surprised when I saw more insults written on my already defaced locker. Murderer, Whore, Slut and prostitute were written in capital letters were sprawled out all over the door.

"We'll that's not a surprise" I mumbled under my breath

I knew damn well that there was no way anyone would want to even do things like that with me. I didn't even have any friends in the first place. Going that far with anyone would be a miracle.

Let's face it. I was the despised outcast in my pack. I was pretty much their maid. I needed to be home right away after school to cook meals for the whole pack. I did their laundry and cleaned the house, but in return I got the most rundown room with most worn out furniture.

I was like a stress ball to everyone. When they were angry the automatically came to me and released everything they bottled up on me. Especially my brother and Dalton. Now that my parents were gone, Andrew could get rid of all of the jealousy he held against me for 12 years. And trust me, that was no fun.

After grabbing my things I jogged to my class and sat down in the back and neatly laid my things out for class. I looked around the empty room, I always was the first one in class. I didn't want to have to deal with all the things the other students would do if I walked in when they were already there. This way I could beat them and unsure my "safety".

Soon, the rest of the students walked in along with the teacher and class started.

"The equation to the Pythagorean Theorem is ---" Mr. Robertson was cut off when the door was opened roughly, slamming into the wall causing me to jump.

"EVANA MOON!" a voice boomed.I looked up warily to see Dalton hovering over me with eyes fuming with black anger. "Y-Yes Dalton?" was all I managed to squeak out

He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me out of the room ignoring the teachers and into the parking lot where my brother was waiting with equal anger plastered on his face. They both dragged me over to his brand new blue Camaro, and along side it was none other than the head cheer-slut, Christy. She absolutely hated me for reasons that I have no clue about.

"Can you explain this mess?!?" Dalton shouted. I slowly looked over to the car and my eyes widened in fear at what was in front of me.

There, sat Dalton's brand new car. But someone decided to take bright pink spray paint and write in huge letters all over the car "KISS ASS, PUP!"

If there was one thing that male wolves hated to be called, especially alphas, was pup. It was like calling a human boy a pansy, but like 5 times worse.

I shook my head, gulped, and started shuffling backward. Shaking my head "N-no, I didn't do it!"

"Don't go there bitch! I saw you do it!" sneered Christy in her high pitched voice

"But I was inside! How could I have done this? I went straight to school after making the packs breakfast!" I cried

"Evana stop lying right now! You shouldn't be talking!" yelled Andrew

"You believe her over me, Andrew?" I whispered my eyes filling with tears

Without any hesitation he quickly said "Of course. I'd believe anyone before you, you're worthless."

"I swear to god. The day I become Alpha, the first thing I'll do is banish you from this pack. Enjoy your stay while it lasts, you disgrace." Dalton threatened shaking with anger "Now get out of my face before I do something I shouldn't!"

With one last glance at my brother, I turned and jumped in the air, shifting in the process. I darted into the forest, leaving Christy's annoyingly victorious laugh behind me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I want to start adding actors to my cast lists. If you have any suggestions please post them! I'm also in need of a new cover, this one is temporary. Thanks and see you soon!

- Peace <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 10.5K 23
Valentine Riley is a 'nerd'. Not really the nerds which you see around you but more of her pack, Blue moon's tradition is that the Alpha's child has...
1.3M 43.6K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
1.1M 33.3K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
3.2M 91.8K 29
{Completed} Jessie Brown once had a normal life, a normal family, friends and a pack. But a hurricane swept over her life and completely turned every...