Male! Agents 3,4,&8 x Inkling...

Von Writer-Chan360

Edit of Feb 14, 2023 This book is DISCONTINUED. It was taken down around 2019? 2020 due to friends and famil... Mehr

CH.1
CH. 2
CH 3
CH. 4
CH.5
Random oneshot
CH.6
CH.7
CH.7 (for real this time)
When Inspiration Hits, It Hits Hard
Mike's Lemon
CH. 8
May Society Forever Confuse!
Excuse me whaaat?
*sigh*
A One Shot and Note
Ch.9
OMG 1.1k!?
Alrighty so
Ahhh SHEEEET
Haha...A oneshot...so sorry...
Ch 10
Ch. 11
I feel like my account has been hacked...
Appearances so I don't forget and for your entertainment!~
Ch. 12
A lol oneshot
HAH-
Me being irrelevent to the story!
Ch 13
CH 14
I'm Quitting This Book
CH 15
CH 16
Ask the Agents!
Answers and Dares Done!
CH 17
CH 18
It's been way to long
Agent 8 Answers!
(Ignore) Need to just blow off some steam
CH 19
Imagine Agent 4 x Agent 8
Ch 20
no shush.
Ch 21
Oneshots To Show Im not Dead c:

Quick oneshot as I work on chap 16

563 12 8
Von Writer-Chan360

'Well uh...this is awkward.' You cringed at the silence around the room. All three boys had just gotten in an argument on which was the better friend, and who is closest to who.

Mike's Argument was that you joined him on saving the zapfish, in order to become the anonymous hero of Inkopolis. After that the two of you played games and even do smol kissies on the cheek.

3 and 8 (yes no one has names yet :/ ) gave displeased looks and glares toward the currently yellow ponytailed inkling. Along with huffs and looks of jealousy.

3's argument was that you and him were both from the old Inkopolis, the OG. Not this Inkopolis Square. He too argued that he has had you sleep over at his house and even served you breakfast in bed when the two of you were still young!

Mike stuck his tongue a burst of energy, as he leaned over the table talking about how you had also stayed over at his house, Mike smirked devilishly and wiggled his eyebrows, enraging the older inkling as 8 looked at you then down to his notepad.

Y/n is gonna be my wife! :3

he wrote down and showed it to the two inklings as he smiled innocently, you couldn't help but blush into a deep red as the three got into another argument, filled with Mike's yelling, 3's explanations and complaints, along with angry and confused octoling sounds that also contained notes flying everywhere.

You excused yourself outside to see your...I guess you could say step big bro Sean sitting on your porch, he seems to have the day off!

"Hey Squiddo! How've ya been?" He gave his signature wave as you ran over to him with a smile, the two of you ended up goofing around and hanging out at the arcade!

I guess Crusty Sean was the closest to you, I mean technically he's like a brother to you-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.5K 29 19
"Why is it always us? Why not someone else?" Once again, the team is back at it again. Another mission, another friend to save, another battle, the s...
3.8K 97 24
In the world of Inkopolis, squid kids and octo kids compete in war-like battles with turf for fun. Enjoying themselves, they live their lives trying...
16.5K 287 49
Hello there again! This is now my 2nd Wattpad story, which is the sequel to Agent 38: In The Making. If you haven't read it yet, please do go ahead a...
1.2M 19.2K 99
You are just an average inkling in Inkopolis Square, when you notice a strange person who changes your life. This story begins in Splatoon 2, but I w...