๐Œ๐ˆ๐’-๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ / ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹๏ฟฝ...

By SIXTHSOULSIXTHSAINT

"catholic school really ain't teaching you magic" -- coolie cut More

CASTLIST
PLAYLIST
luxuria
stop it
avarita
the note
ira
jennifer's body
invidia
the run
the flashback
the journal
superbia
gula
free me

no fear

186 10 15
By SIXTHSOULSIXTHSAINT

superbia : no fear

— — — — cut along this line — — — —

the day went by fast.

during lunch, syd and keiani went to find amir who had found somewhere else to sit because cassidy had quickly replaced the group. now in their usually seats were some girls that keiani recognized.

there was fiona who was in her p.e class freshman year, chantel from her u.s history class, and synne. synne had been in keiani's driver's ed class for about a month or two before switching out. the two had talked a bit before then and became friendly. she wasn't sure why cassidy had gathered them but she decided she didn't care to think about it.

as syd and keiani walked past the table to leave the cafeteria, cassidy looked them up and down. syd noticed and said something.

"bitch take a picture or some shit. weird ass."

cassidy scoffed. "lu'syd, don't make me expose you."

"i couldn't give two fucks, ole glue sniffin' bitch. gorilla body built ass bitch." then he walked away leaving keiani to apologize.

even though she was upset at cassidy, that had been her friend for a long time and she didn't want any serious issues between them, she didn't have the energy for that. "he didn't mean that, sorry."

"whatever, i don't need yo' fake apologies, jen two."

keiani couldn't help but feel her blood boil at the sly comment. "you're so obsessed with my boyfriend."

"you wish." cici laughed. "no one gives a shit about your weird ass boyfriend but you."

"if you didn't care the way you claim, you wouldn't keep track of all the rumors. make it make sense."

"girl if you don't keep it moving. like i said, i ain't checking for your delusional ass." that received a chuckle from chantel and keiani gave her a mean smile.

"good, 'cause you need to be checking for who your mom opens her legs to." seeing cassidy's face go from smug to embarrassed was annoying. "grow the fuck up, cici."

"kei, stop talking to them gorilla built bitches." syd called over the noise

"nigga, shut up."

she caught up with him and they went upstairs to one of the art classes. amir texted them saying they could hangout in there.

there were a few other kids in the room and the teacher who was at his desk shuffling through papers. reese and amir were already there eating their food. monty was making up a test he missed so he wasn't there.

keiani and syd sat their bags on a table with everyone else's stuff then pulled chairs over to the table and sat next to their friends. the four of them talked and just hung out like they normally did. and oddly enough it didn't feel awkward without cassidy, they didn't even mention her name or allude to her throughout the whole conversation.

"yo, this song goes hard." syd got up and went by the white board and started dancing. a lil uzi vert song was playing through the speakers which made keiani laugh.

she recorded him on her snapchat as amir and reese both went up there and started dancing too. she was laughing hard at their silliness.

"y'all are a trip." mr. gonzalez shook his head, smiling.

keiani posted the videos to her story without any captions.

as she watched them over she started laughing way harder. "who the hell drew a dick on the board?" she wheezed.

— — — do not cut along this line — — —

after lunch, all of keiani's classes flew by, maybe because she was excited to see donald. there was no particular reason for her to be excited, she just enjoyed being with him.

she was wandering the halls with amir, hanging out until she had to meet donald outside. as they were walking down the hall, a girl stopped her.

"hey, you're keiani right?" the girl asked, eyebrows pulled together.

keiani nodded slowly, unsure of what she wanted. "mhm."

"i thought so. you should watch your back 'cause it's people that don't like you."

"what?" it almost sounded like a threat and keiani wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"you didn't hear it from me but i was in the bathroom and heard cassidy tell chantel that ya' dad like raped you..." she said apprehensively. "and like ya' moms in prison 'cause she tried to murder him or whatever out of jealousy... and now you have all these kids by him." the girl brushed her long braids over her shoulder. "i don't know if that's true but it sounds hella messy and knowing chantel it's gonna get around fast."

"none of that's true but thanks for letting me know." keiani adjusted her necklaces anxiously. "if you hear anything coming from them, it's a bunch of b.s, cassidy is just a hatin' ass hoe."

the girl nodded, though keiani could tell she wanted to ask questions.

"what she want?" amir asked her.

keiani wasn't as upset as she would've expected. calmly she said, "cassidy asking me to beat her ass."

"oh that shit..." he sighed. "i was gonna tell you later, but she really is wylin'."

"would it be bad if i pulled up to her house?"

amir rubbed his face. "man i don't know. she really acting like a lame. i get she young but that's not cool."

"it's getting obsessive. at first i didn't care but she's being hella weird about a nigga she claims she doesn't like." keiani told him. "it's like she's begging me to hurt her."

the boy shrugged. "i don't know. i be tryna keep the peace but clearly she don't want none of it."

"i'm about to text syd." she mumbled.

— — — do not cut along this line — — —

howard gang

2:57 pm

keiani ; should i beat cici ass? she spreading rumors about me to chantel. saying i got assaulted by my dad and thats why my moms in jail.

reese ; fuck wrong with her?

monty ; i don't come to lunch one day && weird shit happen.

monty ; like dam everytime i open the chat cas on some fuck shit.

syd ; nigga b there or b square tf

syd ; and nah pull up on her, she askin fo it

keiani ; im just like bruh 😴

keiani ; you mad about a nigga you say you don't like...? seem sus to me

keiani ; thats why syd said she built like a gorilla

syd ; on gang ! ole weird ass

syd ; she want big smoke talm bout she gone expose me, like i'on have hella msgs of her talm slick about EVERYBODY

syd ; and they mommas

monty ; she do talk a lotta shit. cas kno dam well she cud get exposed by any one but dont fight her unless she pull some other stuff.

reese ; yeah she jus bein petty rn and its not even worth it

keiani ; yeah but this the 2nd time she done compared me to jen.

keiani ; the girl is hella obsessed

syd ; she needa chillout wit all dat

monty ; next time she say some or do some, make it on sight 🤷🏽

reese ; til then just chill, i'll see yall niggas later

reese ; my po waitin

— — — do not cut along this line — — —

keiani tucked her phone in her pocket, laughing at amir who was ducking and weaving, showing her how she'd look fighting cassidy.

"it feels so unnecessary to fight her though." she admit.

"just nip it in the bud. if you don't put her in her place now, she gon' keep actin' up."

"true."

"a'ight. i'm finna go home. i'll see you later tomorrow." he hugged her. "stay safe."

she smiled. "make sure monty picks me up on time."

she sat under the palm tree by herself, going through instagram while waiting for donald.

as she scrolled through her notifications she had a small smile on her face knowing donald was behind all the likes and followers she was suddenly getting. there were hundreds of people liking her posts and following her page. she was at almost a thousand followers when earlier that morning she had 325. there was a lot of activity on her most recent post. it was surprising to see almost 700 likes on it and tons more comments than she was used to. .

keiani laughed at the weird comments she was getting. majority of the ones from her friends were just 'potato breath' which was funny to her. she was also getting spammed with a lot of wolf emojis and people telling her she was pretty. it made her feel a bit overwhelmed since she wasn't used to so much attention on the internet.

she went through and responded to some of the comments.

— — — do not cut along this line — — —

kiddeath damn , you ugly delete this

honeikei @kiddeath anyway, hurry up ! and bring me some fruit snacks pls

skimask poato breth omfnaj

honeikei @skimask moove you can't even spell💀

eem_ool emm tellin coolie u postin yo titties onna gram

honeikei @eem_ool wooow you a snitch

bby_boolie_ ur really pretty

honeikei @bby_boolie_ aww stop 🖤🖤

flykydlusyd u really outchere lookin like a 6yo boy💀

honeikei @flykydlusyd i can't stand yo ole mole rat lookin ass👎🏽

— — — do not cut along this line — — —

when she was done replying she scrolled through her feed to see that stokeley had reposted her pictures. he had just captioned the picture as 'potatoe breath' with a lot of crying emojis. keiani double tapped the photo and kept going.

she continued to scroll until she saw a the post donald tagged her in. it was a video of her making them smoothies, giggling at

keiani felt flustered to the point that she couldn't even hold her phone without shaking. she covered her face for a moment, giggling at the butterflies she was getting. her heart was thumping at a crazy pace and her breathing was just barely keeping up.

"the fuck are you doin?" donald tilted his head as he looked down at her. "you look stupid."

she sat there blushing into the palms of her hands.

the boy glanced down at her phone, seeing the post he made. "i only told them that 'cause yo' self esteem is trash."

keiani moved her hands from her face and got up, blushing the whole time. "sure."

donald brushed his knuckles over her face feeling the heat radiating from her. "i don't get a thank you?"

she lifted her chin and puckered her lips.

"nah i gave you a kiss earlier." he mushed her head. "shit had me fucked up."

"you're mean." she was smiling though. "did you at least bring me candy?"

he handed her a pack of fruit snacks as they started walking. "i need to stop spoilin' you."

"no the hell you don't." keiani said as she ate the candy.

"you ain't even say thank you." he shook his head at her. "triflin'."

when she looked at him, donald had a little smile on his lips. keiani liked knowing that she made him happy even when he acted indifferent towards her. she noticed all the little things that he did and how he acted when she said certain stuff. it was rewarding to see him look at her like she was the center of his world.

"thank you."

— — — — cut along this line — — — —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 88 35
a social media story about jah and ski [unfinished #1. started 2019. republished nov 2022.]
136K 5.6K 29
Jahseh runs the toughest gang in all Florida. He's with all the shit .. killing , fighting, fuckin.. and all but promises his self he'd never trust...
472K 18.5K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
3.9K 121 11
๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ.... started: 8/16/21 Finished: