The Creator and The PuppetMas...

By FnaFRune_Galaxy

"Promise you or anybody else won't go crazy once I tell you?" "I promise. You can trust us." "Fine. The reaso... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
A/N #1
A/N: New Book Cover!
Hi

~Prologue~

2.7K 68 29
By FnaFRune_Galaxy

Welcome to my first book guys! I hope you enjoy it. There will be very slow updates, so bare with me.
____________________________________

Things have been getting more stressful at the theme park. The Twisted animatronics kept coming back out of the portal more than usual and Virtual Freddy’s acting more ... let's say, “sinister.” Bryan’s been hiding something from the others, even Derpy-Chan, Otso, and sometimes Davis when he visits, but they can obviously tell. They’ve been trying to get him to tell them, but so far no luck. You’re probably wondering what could be so important that he’s hiding from them, aren’t you? Well, let’s start from the beginning:

It was a normal night for everyone at the theme park, well it seemed normal at least. Ever since the Twisteds and Virtual Freddy have been more, “active” lately, they’ve been ... let's say patrolling the theme park. Rockstar Foxy, Rockstar Chica, Lolbit, Mr.Hippo, Ballora and Helpy do the day patrol while Rockstar Freddy, Rockstar Bonnie, Baby, Orville, Lefty, and Bryan take the night patrol. All has been normal for the last several weeks, but this week, the Twisted animatronics decided to pay a little visit to them. Now keep in mind: they don't really have anything to attack them and defend themselves with, so the best thing they can do is run and hide.

"Um, guys…?" Bryan spoke up in a whisper.

"What is it bryan?" Rockstar Freddy replied, keeping his voice low.

"They're back again." he whispered to them, pointing at Lefty's ferris wheel.

"I knew they would come back eventually." Lefty stated, almost talking out loud for the Twisteds to hear.

"Shhh, keep your voice down!" Rockstar Bonnie whispered shouted to Lefty, which Lefty shot him a look in return.

Orville, being the smart one for once, suggested, "Why don't we just leave before they spot us?"

The patrol all looked at Orville, then walked off hoping that they didn't spot them, only for Baby to speak up in a loud voice.

"Why don't we just find a way to attack them? We can't keep hiding forever."

They all shushed her, but it was too late. The Twisteds had already spotted them and were now running at them, so they all ran.

 Freddy, knowing that they all would retreat to the hotel- or so he thought- said, "You guys know where to go!

And with that, the patrol dispersed, leaving bryan confused, and now terrified because all the twisted animatronics were running towards him, except for Twisted Chica, who was going for Baby. Not thinking straight, he ran through the theme park blindly, not knowing where he was going at this point. He saw the watchtower and climbed to the top, which he realized was a bad idea. He tried to climb down, but it was far too late; the Twisted animatronics had reached the top, and Bryan was now surrounded and backed up to the railing that kept him from falling down. Twisted Wolf approached with with a look that sent shivers down Bryan's spine, and spoke up.

"You've ran for long enough. Stop hiding and tell us how to bring our world back!" His words were filled with frustration and spite, with terrified bryan even more.

"How many times do I have to tell you: I don't know what you're talking about!" Bryan shot back at them, which only angered them since he has told them many times.  

"Look here, matey." Twisted Foxy warned. "We'll give you one more chance to tell us, or things are gonna end badly for you."

Bryan looked over the railing hoping that someone was there to help, but nobody came. He was alone with these Twisted animatronics. He looked back at them, but decided not to answer.

"So that's how you wanna do things, huh?" Twisted Wolf spoke up in pure anger. "I guess you wanna do this the hard way." He grabbed his arm and motioned to the other Twisted animatronics, then they all jumped down, making bryan scream for his life. Of course they didn't let him get hurt from the fall, as they needed him for the information he's been hiding from them. They all were headed towards the portal, while Bryan struggled to get out of his grasp, but it was no use. So he called out for help, no matter how much they threatened him. The closer they got to the portal room, the more hope for being saved that Bryan lost. 

“I guess this is it then, huh?” He thought to himself, as they neared the portal room, Once they got inside, Bryan saw a flash of movement, and with that, Twisted Wolf was on the ground, holding his muzzle. He was now free from his grasp, so he got up and ran out. He saw the same flash of movement besides him, and it turned out to be Happy Frog.

“Happy Frog!? Where were you all this time!?” Bryan exclaimed to her. It had been awhile since anobody’s seen Happy Frog, so it was a surprise to see her again. 

“Now’s not the time bryan, just run!!” she retorted back, and so he did.
Once they were out of earshot of the Twisted animatronics that were following them, Happy Frog spoke up.

“Where do we go? They’re gonna find us eventually”

Bryan thought for a second, then remembered Freddy’s words before they dispersed: “You guys know where to go!”

“Follow me.” Bryan replied, running to the hotel with Happy Frog behind. Once they got inside, Bryan closed the doors and locked them, then motioning to Happy Frog to go upstairs, which he trailed behind her. Once they made it to his hotel room, the door was blocked, which told him they were inside. Bryan was about to tell them they were outside, but Happy Frog smashed the window besides them.

“Happy Frog, what was that for!?” he exclaimed.

“Just follow me, Bryan.” She replied. 

She climbed outside with Bryan following behind. They carefully made their way to the balcony, which was most likely open. Once they got there safely, it as open, as they thought, and were greeted by surprised and relieved faces of their friends as they walked inside.

“Bryan! Where were you!?”

“Did they hurt you!?”

“Are you okay!?”

“How did you avoid them!?”

“Happy Frog!? When did you come back!?”

“Where have you been all this time!?”

They were bombarded by a lot of questions. Bryan got them quiet and he and Happy Frog answered all their questions; they were surprised by some of their answers.

“You jumped down with them?” Ballora questioned worriedly. “How are you not hurt?”

“Well, I wouldn’t say, I jumped down,” he answered. “Twisted Wolf grabbed my arm and then they all jumped down, which I, obviously, got pulled down with them. but , I don ‘t know how I didn’t get hurt. It surprised me as well.”

“Well, they said you have information that they need to bring their world back, so I don't think they would let you get hurt.” Rockstar Foxy pointed out.

“That’s true…” Bryan replied.

“And why did you come in from the porch? You could’ve just told us yall were outside the door and we would’ve let you in.” Rockstar Freddy questioned him.

“Because we didn’t want the Twisted animatronics to hear us, so we came in from there.” Happy Frog answered for him.

“But now they know you went through the window and they’ll go through there as well.” Baby pointed out. 

“Well, I locked the front doors before they could get in so we’re good for now.” Bryan reassured them, followed by a huge yawn. “Well, I'm tired so I'm gonna go to sleep.” he declared tiredly, as he went over to his bed and fell on top of it, not bothering to change his clothes since the animatronics were in the room with him. “Goodnight guys.” he yawned, and without waiting for their reply, he fell asleep, leaving Happy Frog to be bombarded with questions.

He woke up in a jet black void. He looked around, eventually seen a glowing figure in the  distance. He got up, if there even was ground below him, and walked toward it. Bryan thought how long this would take, but eventually, he reached the glowing figure. It was a white, neon, blocky person, outlined with cyan, sitting at a desk. Bryan thought if he should speak up or not. He wanted to get to talk to someone, but he also didn't want to bother them from whatever they were doing. He made his decisions to try and talk to this person in the end; the silence was too unsettling for him. He walked up to the neon figure and spoke up.

"Hello?"

In which it turned around to face him. They had no face, but Bryan probably guessed that he looked surprised at the moment.

"Who are you and how did you get here?"

Based by their voice, Bryan could tell now, that this person was a man who seemed to be in his late 30s to early 40s.

"Uh, my name's Bryan. Nice to meet you ...?" He held out his hand, wondering if he made the right choice. The neon figure looked down at his hand and shook it, despite his own hand being just a block.

"Name's Scott. Nice to meet you too." He let go of his hand. "But you still didn't answer my other question." 

"Oh, right." Bryan blurt out. "I don't know, last thing I remember was going to sleep in my room while me and my friends were hiding from the Twisted animatronics."

"So you came from another universe then," He assumed, since he didn't know about Bryan's universe yet. "The Twisted Ones, specifically."

"What?" Bryan questioned. "Well, yea. They are twisted-"

"I was saying the name of their universe" Scott corrected him, which left him confused.
Bryan never knew universes and dimensions had names, and he didn't know that the man knew about the universes and dimensions at all.

"Wait, what? Uh, if you say so, but uh, my universe has rockstar animatronics and-"

"So that's a no then…." He cut him off again, examining the brunette. "Tell me a little bit about yourself, Bryan"

"Well, I run a theme park called Freddy Land, my friends are animatronics, and I'm the C.E.O of Fazbear Entertainment." He explained, leaving Scott a little surprised.

"So Fnaf 6 then." He concluded. "But you run a theme park?"

"Yes." Bryan answered.

"And your the C.E.O?"

"Yes, my "friend" Jon gave me the position."

"Did you run any other locations before the theme park?"

"Well, yea. I ran a pizzeria before the theme park. But unfortunately, it, uh, burned down….." he trailed off after saying the last bit.

"As expected." Scott turned to his desk again. 

“Wait, what!? What do you mean, as  expected?” Bryan retorted at him.

“Well, in every Fnaf 6 universe, the pizzeria eventually burns down. But the owners don’t usually have a backup for that, like you do. So that being said, your universe isn’t like the others.” Scott explained to him.

Bryan looked surprised. He didn’t know there were other universes similar to his own. “How do you know all of this?”

Scott looked down at him then back at his desk. “Some things are best left unsaid, you know?”

“But-”

“Don’t try to push any further about it... If you know what’s good for you.” Scott warned him, which almost sounded like a threat.

“Alright, I get it..” He replied. Bryan looked back at where he came from and looked back at Scott.

“Well, I should be going back soon. I need to make plans for the grand opening.” Bryan informed Scott.

Turning to go back, he saw his chest glow cyan a lot. He turned to Scott, and noticed the neon man was glowing brighter than he was before.

“Uh, Scott.?”

It took him a second to realize what was happening, but once he did, he knew it was nothing good. This happened once, and Scott wasn't going to let it happen again.

“No, this isn’t good.. Bryan, run! Now!” Scott told him, running away himself.

He knew what was about to happen. Bryan was confused, but he ran nonetheless. He got pushed to the ground by some force and was now being pulled to the desk again, and so was Scott. They both tried to stop themselves, but nothing worked. They were about to crash right into each other. Then,

BAM!

Bryan jolted out of his sleep, breathing hard then gradually slower. He looked around to see his hotel room again. He let out a sigh of relief.

“It was just a dream” He told himself in relief.

He got out of bed and opened his closet to see the mirror on the other side of the door, and noticed his eye color was now cyan instead of brown and his other eye was pure neon cyan.

“Wait…. That wasn’t a dream!?”

He fixed his hair and went downstairs to the infirmary and looked for something to cover his eye. He then found a medical eyepatch. Perfect! He took it and put it on. He thought for a second on how he would approach the others.

“Oh, I have an idea.” he muttered to himself.

He then proceeded to leave the hotel, going to the entrance without being caught, which they did almost see him, but learning from his past mistakes of sneaking away from them, he was able to stay hidden, eventually making it to the entrsnce.

“Scott?” Bryan asked out loud.

“Yea?” Scott answered

“Oh, okay. Good.” he said, relieved to know he was there. “Why are my eyes cyan?”

“Because I posses you, for now”

“Wait, what!?” he exclaimed.

“Calm down, I do possess you, but I’m letting you control your body.”

“Oh, okay..” He was relieved to know he was in control. “But what about my eyes? How am I going to explain that to them?”

“How do you think you should tell them?” He questioned at Bryan.”

“Wel, I don’t know. I’m not really good at-”

“Then don’t tell them. Simple as that.”

“What do you mean, don’t tell them? They got to know, eventually.” Bryan argued.

“No. They can’t know about me. No one in any universe can know about me. It’s bad enough that you know about me, now. There’s already one major universe that knows about me, and well… let’s just say things didn’t end well.” Scott told him. He was referring to Fnaf World, but he didn’t want to tell him directly.

“Oh, I see. Sorry” Bryan apologized to him.

He wondered what he meant by “major universe,” but pushed it aside. It was another story for another time. He walks into Freddy Land saying his daily lines and goes back to see the others, preparing himself for their reactions.

“Hi guys!” Bryan said happily, confronting his friends, which they all noticed his eyes instantly.

“Bryan what happened to your eyes?” Freddy asked him.

“Uh, I don’t wanna talk about it.” He answered.

“Bryan,” Ballora pushed on.

“Ballora, I said I don’t wanna talk about it.”

“Can you at least tell us how your other eye is doing? You know, the one with the patch over it?” Rockstar Bonnie asked.

“It’s doing kinda okay, I guess,” He lied.

He honestly didn’t want to lie to them, but he had to listen to what Scott said. He was surprised that they actually bought it.

“Look, if you don’t wanna tell us, that’s okay, boo. We get it” Lolbit assured him. “We won’t push on about it if it’s that personal,” they turned to the others. “Right guys?”

Some of them said “yea”, others said “no promises” or “can’t guarantee anything.” “Lolbit looked back at Bryan. “Well, at least some of them understand. But, you get the point.”

“Thanks, Lolbit” Bryan replied. “Why don’t we just talk about something else?” They all agreed and ended up talking about the grand opening.

Ever since then, Bryan has kept Scott a secret from everybody, no matter how much they ask him. What happens next? Well…

~That’s another story for another day, now isn’t it…?~

____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the prologue. First chapter will come out as soon as I can upload. I hope ya nuggets have a good day/night!~

-FnafRune_Galaxy

[2741 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 85 29
AN: Splitting the story into books. Got to chapter sixty before remembering my longest MHA/FNAF Crossover story book. Not happening again! Enjoy! Dur...
14.8K 72 60
MOST STORIES ARE IMAGINES AT THE START, oneshots are to the end) (I first made this as something just 4 me and a joke) 💜Sweet reader x Micheal afton...
1.3K 2 191
A bunch of bios and info on every FNAF Character. NOTE: I am currently reading Jump for Tickets NOTE: I have never played Help Wanted, but I am curr...
46.9K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...