Somebody Else || Karin Jinsui...

By MadAboutIndia

First book in my short stories series ❤️ 'Because you belong to somebody else' What happen's when the person... More

BED
Pretty Hurts
Match My Fly
Both wanna be together-
But we cant act on it
Because youuu

You belong to somebody else

6.4K 131 6
By MadAboutIndia

Brooklyn's POV ;

"Uh uh definitely not that bitch you know how many girls are going to be that tonight?" My best friend Jayda said as we looked at the costume i held up.

I smacked my lips "girl how many people gone be Jasmine? I think imma look good bitch"

I said deciding i wanted this costume.
Leave it to us to be finding costumes Halloween day for a party tonight that she's dragging me to. Party's were Aight i guess but i rather be at home in bed.

"Well imma pick this one" she said holding up a Wakanda costume.

"Sexy bitch" i laughed as we walked to the registers to pay for our stuff.

After that we went to get our hair done at my moms salon.

"Hey mama" i said walking into the salon with jay behind me.

She rolled her eyes "Uh Uh Brooklyn i ain't doing y'all Damn head again didn't i just see you 3 days ago." She said with an attitude.

"But momma it's Halloween we need our hair done" i said pouting

"Girl gon head with that pouting shit, if you want your nappy ass head done y'all gone work the front desk."

I rolled my eyes slyly well i thought i did until i felt a comb popping me on the head.

"Roll them again Brooklyn"

"Jayda baby can you restock the shelves for mama?" She said smiling at jay.

Jay put her phone down nodded "yeah ma i got you"

"See that's why jayda my favorite. She don't talk back she just do what i ask."

I laughed sitting at the front desk tapping away on my phone and helping the occasional girls that walked in.

Right before my mama was about to do my hair a girl walked in with a man behind her.

When i tell you this man was fine he was FINEEEEE!

I looked back at the girl to see her with mug on her face.
Oh well bitch mad she caught me lookin at her man.

"Do y'all accept walkins?"

I nodded "yeah before 4 but I'll see if someone can take you what we're you looking to get?" I asked her

"A wig install." She said holding up the cheap ass wig.
I nodded walking away

I walked over to Jadya "you wanna do a wig install real quick for some girl?" I asked her

She shrugged "yeah i guess."

I walked back to the front "Come this way Jadya is going to install it for you"

Her and her boyfriend walked with me "Uh you can sit in that chair right there" i told him pointing him towards the chair next to Jadya's station.

"Aight come on Brooke i got a date and i still have to get ready." She said rushing me

A what? Bitch excuse me—

I took a seat in her chair "so what you want?" She asked playing in my natural curly hair.

"I don't know ma do whatever"

"What's your costume?"

"Princess jasmine"

She nodded before walking away grabbing 2 bundles of hair.

Out the corner of my eye i seen that girls boyfriend eyeing me. He better stop before i snatch his ass up. Give her something to pour about.

—————-

"Oh you a bad bitch" Jadya said as i did my make up at the vanity.

I smiled back at her through the mirror.

"I try i try" i said doing the finishing touches

"Come on so i can do yours" i said standing up letting Jadya sit down.

"So did you see that dude eyeing you in the shop earlier?"

I chuckled as i started on her eyebrows.

"Yeah i seen him looking but he got a shorty girl i ain't stunting his fine ass"

"Girl that's Pooh"

Pooh?
"Who is Pooh?"

She turned to look at me "He a dealea" she said in her thick accent.

I rolled my eyes "Oh well i don't care he was just a fine nigga in my eyes" i said

She busted out laughing "bitch he was fine wasn't he? She better keep her man on a leash before i let my friend snatch him up"

I chuckled that's why we are best friends. We complete each other we both are crazy but smart. She's my other half literally..

Once i finished her makeup we got dressed and took each other's pictures

| Brooklyn |

| Jadya |

"Bitch we gone be the baddest in the party PERIODTTT" Jadya said looking through her pictures as i drove to the party.

"Definitely and you said i was gone look stupid" i said reminding her of her comment when my mom finished my hair earlier.

"You look like jasmine's twin right now bitch i ain't gone lie and that ass looking healthy"

I almost crashed the car from laughing "healthy really bitch?"
She shrugged chucking at herself too.

We listened to Aboogies old shit the rest of the ride. Ella need to break his heart so we can get some bangers but that's my bitch and she love his stupid ass.

I met Ella through my mom, she did her hair one day and introduced us and we been friends since.

I pulled up to the house seeing it being packed i found a parking spot a little down the street. We got out walking up to the house the party was at.

People were everywhere dressed in costumes drinking out of red cups.

We made our way inside where the music was blasting and even more people dressed in costumes were scattered around doing shit they mamas wouldn't allow.

"It's lit" Jadya yelled as we walked into the kitchen. She poured some of the jungle juice into 2 cups giving me one.

"Yeah i just hope nobody act dumb" i said

Like i said i hated parties.
"Girl sip your juice and enjoy your self. Find someone to give you some act right."

I rolled my eyes "bitch fuck no, I'm not fucking nobody"

Uh huh

The song changes and me and Jadya looked at each other before we moved to where people was dancing and started dancing together. Jadya stood behind me as i twerked.

We rapped along to Megan's 'Cash Shit'

"Bitch Imma star got these niggas wishin
He say he hungry ? This pussy the kitchen"

"Fuck it up bitch" she hyped me on.

Soon i felt a strong pair of hands grab on my waist and pull me into them.

I didn't stop because i know Jadya wouldn't let some bum ass nigga behind me this man had to be fine. So i kept twerking until the song was done.

I turned around still in the dudes arms. And when i seen who it was my heart almost burst out my chest.

It was the boy from the shop.

"Why i keep seeing you?" He asking smiling down at me showcasing his pretty white teeth.

I shrugged "i don't know"

He smirked "Brooklyn right?" He asked

I nodded
"I'm Pooh"

I smirked

"Well Pooh where's you're girlfriend? I know she wouldn't want you being this close to me." I said to him

"Im single ma, she just someone i fuck wit." I rolled my eyes

"So you a player?"

He chuckled "Nah i just ain't find the right one but when i do I'm all hers." He said looking at me in my eyes.

I had butterflies through my whole body.

"You trynna come chill with my and my niggas?"

"Can my friend come?"

"It look like she beat you there" he said nodding his head behind me

I looked back to see Jadya sitting next to a dude looking like she was having a real good conversation. 

I turned back to him shrugging "yeah i guess"

He grabbed my hand leading me over to his friends and Jadya.

"This why i don't come to parties with your ass" i said once we approached them.

She gave me a smile "looked to me like you was in good hands"

Everyone except me laughed at her joke.

"Whatever bitch" i said pulling my phone out and unlocking it.

I checked my messages seeing i had a Dm from somebody.

When i opened it was a picture of Pooh and that girl from the shop.

I chuckled to myself this bitch crazy? A stalker? Or just want her ass be for playing on my phone? Or maybe all three?

"What's funny?" Pooh said pulling me down onto his lap since there was no more seats.

I showed him the message he took my phone looking at it before frowning his face up.

"This bitch stalking me or want her ass whooped" he said shaking his head handing me my phone back.

"Look shawty that's old like i said she somebody i fuck with so i spend a lil time with ha here and there." He said shrugging before grabbing the blunt of of his friends was smoking.

I rolled my eyes looking over to Jadya seeing her all boo'd up with ol boy.

"Get a room" i said pushing her playfully

He flicked me off "Give Pooh then guts stop being stingy"
Everyone started laughing especially Pooh. I turned and mugged him he shut his ass up and smiled at me.

I turned and mugged her " bitch i shoulda kill you"

"And you'll be crying from behind bars missing me" she said blowing me a kiss.

"I'm about to get another drink before i knock yo ass onto this niggas dick" i said thumping her as i walked passed

"Damn" i heard a few of them mumble as i walked away i chuckled.

'They need ta not be lookin at my ass'

I walked into the kitchen and poured me another drink and as i turned to walk out Pooh was walking in smirking.

"You and yo friend worse then me and my niggas." He said pouring his self some Hennessy.

Yuck how do people drink that nasty shit?

"It's all love tho" i said sipping my drink.

We sat in the kitchen talking about little stuff. He was funny and so was i so we never stopped laughing.

"I meant to tell you i like your costume. You look good" he said smirking.

I smiled back to him "Thanks chucky" i said referring to his costume.

He smacked his lips "Hardest chucky out"

"Yeah okay if chucky came up outta that movie you'd be scared boy" i said smiling

She looked at me for a second "yo smile is beautiful ma"

Ma? Olp he better stop before we start something.

"Thank you, you fine or whateva" i said before laughing

This alcohol is starting to get to me

He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

He smelled so good. Cologne mixed with weed.

He leaned closer before our lips connected.

It was regular at first until he stuck his tongue down my throat causing me to Moan slightly.

He bit on my bottom before pulling away and opening his eyes to look at me.

"Come with me mama's"

——————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.3K 66
[Book 2] You can't escape the mafia. Stella's world has fallen apart more than once. Even so, she tries to hold on to the shattered pieces of her hu...
Born to Kill By Rø

General Fiction

13.9K 368 23
24 year old Alexus Carter is a lawyer winning all her cases. All her life she's been living off the streets with her older brother Arnold who recentl...
24.2K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
77.8K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...