Connected heartbeats |complet...

By bubbleybunnies

A quick short Story on manan! 7 chapters with epilogue! COMPLETED ON 27TH DECEMBER 2019 More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Epilouge

Chapter 1

10.4K 433 27
By bubbleybunnies

In Mumbai!
In a big mansion in dark room a boy was sleeping.. the boy was sleeping shirtless.. ... the only light was coming from was the sunlight... sunlight landed on his face disturbing his sleep.. he only dies for sleep and foodie.. if he doesn't get these two then don't know what will happen..

The sun rays become more brighter making him groan and digging his face into pillow.. after few minutes later sun didn't gave up making up the monster.. he finally woke up and glared Sun disturbing his sleep.. sun got scared and decreasing bright..

He took his shirt which was lying on the floor and wrapped it around his neck and moved to washroom..

An Hour later he came out from washroom while water dripping over his well toned bare chest... he was only in his towel and with another towel he was wiping his hair.. he stood front towel and looked himself and smirked.. he then moved to his Closet and took pair of clothes for today..

He quickly wore it and moved back to mirror to gel his hair..

He moved to his bedside when his eye fell on big photo frame front his bed which was hanging above his bed.. he got on bed and kissed the head girl in the photo and muttered himself..

Boy : miss you baby?

He smiled seeing her smile and got down and went down taking his bag.. as he reached dinning room he saw his friends already sitting down.. he moved to them and pulled his chair and sat down beside boy who was digging his face in the food... he gave disbelief look to others...

Boy : good morning guys!

Girl 1 : good morning Manik!

Manik smiled and looked at other side of his chair and saw tom boy was smiling looking at him and gesturing him to do something...

Manik shifted his chair to her side and turned her plate side and filled her plate with food.. he starts feeding her.. while she did Same.. others smiled seeing him expect one boy who was busy feeding his own stomach..

Manik : my baby you didn't you Starts eating your breakfast?

He asked giving her another bite..

Girl : bhai I was waiting for you.. you know I don't feel like having food without your hands..

Manik was going to say something when another girl spoke.

Girl : Manik leave it na! You know how mukti is.. she missed you all
This week..

Manik : Aliya I know! Even I missed my baby but that doesn't mean to skip food..

Hearing food the boy was eating stopped and looking at Manik and spoke making others glare at him..

Boy : why to worry when cabir is here? Manik I didn't wasted food..

Manik turned to cabin and smacked his head Making him ouch sound..

Manik : shut up idiot! I have responsible to look after my sister in my absence but you didn't!

Cabir : i did na! You can ask them!

Mukti : bhai don't listen to cabir...cabir was only fighting with me... I hate him...

Cabir: mukti you broke my heart? I loved you but you broke it!

Manik : shut up cabir! Anyway guys mom and dad will be coming next week..

Mukti side hugged Manik hearing about their neyonika and raj coming. Manik kissed her forehead..

Manik : now finish your breakfast then we will leave for college.

Others nodded in their head and Starts eating..

While other side a girl was sleeping in her room peacefully dreaming about something... her smile showed the dream was beautiful.. someone walked In her room and smiled seeing her sleeping... the person smiled seeing the duvet on the floor and her hugging her teddy tightly.. it was. Very big and cute teddy bear...

The person sat beside her and Starts walking her up..

Person: Kanna wake up... it your first day in collage...

Hearing college the girl opened her eyes and smiled seeing her amms..

She placed her head in amms lap..

Amms : good morning kanna.

Girl : good morning amms!

Amms: Nandu fresh up till I'll make your favourite breakfast..

Nandini smiled and got up.. amms moved out of the room while Nandini looked at her parents photo frame..

Nandini : good morning amma and appa.. wish me luck.. today it's my first in collage.. I love you both.. miss you too..

Talking to her parents she went to fresh up.. very soon she came out looking fully fresh.. she kept her towel aside and picked a pair of Jeans abs top.. she wore it moved to her dressing table.. she side Minimal wake up.. she straightened her hair and kept it open... she looked at herself and finally applied lip gloss..

She went down and moved straight to her aiyypa.. she lit the diya front of aiyypa and closed her eyes to pray..

After praying she moved to kitchen and saw amms cooking.. she back hugged amms.. amms smiled..

Amms : go and take seat. I'll be there!

Nandini nodding her head went out of kitchen.. soon amms joined her..

They had breakfast together and having normal talks.. soon Nandini left for College not before taking blessing from amms..

In collage.. many students were in newcomers as the collage has just started a week ago... admissions was still going on.. while this all was happening when a big car stopped front of the collage.. Everyone turned To see five people coming out from the car.. there were famous fab5 past last year..

It was their second year In collage.. all five of them were interested in music to which from last year they formed fab 5.. they sing in every concerts from collage side plus they have been signed for their first nationally song in few months..

Fab5 starts walking towards their class without giving any damm to anyone or their glares.. girls were busy glaring the handsome hot and lead of fab 5 but did he care..

They went to canteen.. as they left Nandini entered in collage and saw people staring weirdly... chucking her thoughts she walked to principle office..

She knocked before going inside.. as she entered she saw a man was sitting and reading file..

Nandini : good morning sir..

He looked up and gave smile..

Principle: how could I help Miss?

Nandini : sir I'm from mangalore.. science student.. your collage sent letter for my admission...

Principle : oh yes miss Nandini Murthy!

Nandini nodded..

Principle: please have seat.. actually the trusted of collage is on holiday with her husband.. so I can't remember you name.. she did mention me about you but I forget.. sorry..

Nandini: it's okay sir!

Principle nodded and gave her some forms to fill which Nandini happily filled.. principle got up from his seat. Even Nandini got up..

Principle: come on miss Nandini. I'll show you around the collage and take you to your first class..

Nandini nodded.. principle showed Nandini around the collage and also told her about fire exists and which point to meet if there is any fire alarm in future..

Ag last principle took Nandini to science department area.. her class was near music room... she didn't noticed that thought as she was busy last looking at her class.. she has tears seeing the class as she remembered her appa words... she controlled her tears and shook her hands with the class teacher..

Principle took his leave making sure Nandini was comfortable in the class... class teacher also introduced Nandini to all class... Nandini was made sit by girl who was simply smiling and taking notes from board..

Nandini : hello I'm Nandini Murthy!

The girl looked at keeping her pen down and smiled..

Girl : hey I'm navya nevail!

Nandini smiled and asked what she was doing to which navya replied her..

Navya : taking notes for test tomorrow..

At the same time teacher came with exercise book and text book and give to Nandini. Nandini thanked him.

Teacher : Nandini as navya already told you about the test but you don't need to worry as you won't taking the test instead you will be catching some work from yesterday..

Nandini nodded.. teacher went back.. while Nandini looked at the board and saw some note from photosynthesis.. she starts taking notes..

An Hour later a bell rang.. students Starts going.. navya looked at Nandini who was taking notes..

Navya : Nandini let's go canteen!

Nandini : okay!

Nandini packed her stuff and went canteen with navya.. in mid way Nandini stopped and told navya that she is going to Washroom.. navya nodded and told Nandini to come to canteen..

Navya walked in canteen. fab5 was there too.. navya saw them and Starts walking towards them. Manik was the first one to see navya coming.. he got up and hugged her..

Manik : how are you?

Navya : I'm fine! Missed you!

Manik smiled.. Manik and navya sat down.. cabir who was eating didn't realise his girlfriend was glaring which was making others laugh..

Navya : bhai should I go!

Manik : why?

Navya : I was thinking to find new boyfriend as this one only cares about his food..

Others laughed hearing her.. cabir snapped his head hearing navya voice and gave her Puppy face but it didn't work...

Cabir : navya you can't be serious?

Navya : yes I'm!

Others laughed.. cabir glared them.

Cabir : shut up you all! Navu baby I'm sorry...

Navya : last time! Okay!

Cabir nodded and hugged her.. all starts talking while navya was looking at door.. mukti noticed this..

Mukti : Di why are you looking at the door?

Navya and others looks at mukti.

Navya : my friend went to washroom but she hasn't come yet!

Manik : don't worry navu she must be coming..

Navya nods..

Nandini was going back from Washroom when her phone rang.. she called at her called id...

She picked the call but what she heard next took her breath.... tears starts coming.........

First chapter here it is!

I enjoyed writing this chapter.. hope you will enjoy it....

How was Manik and his friends?

How was bond between Nandini and amms?

Nandini and navya?

Whose call was it?

What could have happened?

What will happen next?

Will update soon...

Please vote for next update.. if responses are good then you can expect update tomorrow....

Hit the star button..

Thank you! And tag more manan fan or readers...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.1K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
1.2M 72.1K 105
Pick one and read, single page single story no parts no dragging. Pick whatever you feel to read. Choice is always only yours. Comments are accepted...
46.9K 3.5K 11
Hi guys this is a short story of our favourite couple manan . This story is about how manan fall in love and support each other in their hard times...
72.7K 4.7K 20
Witness the MaNan Wedding! Completed Story (31.8.19)