The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 13: Island Take-Back
Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays
Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
Chapter 21: Changing History
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 30: Establishing Order
Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 16: Birthdays

3.5K 65 84
By The97OtherDudes

AN: Sometimes I wonder why I wrote that One-Shot...hope you like this chapter! 

Third Person POV

Y/N: Alright, so everything should be prepared-

Irene: Prepared for what?

Y/N: A-Another event.

Irene: You stuttered there, is something up?

Y/N: Nothing, you just surprised me.

Irene: Okay...tell me, what is going on?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Irene: Well, after you put those points into Int and Wis, you acted strange, more reserved, that isn't like you, so what is really going on?

Y/N: Well, I did not imagine you to find out so fast.

Irene: Find out about what?

Y/N: That it's your birthday!

Suddenly, streamers fell down from the roof, with confetti being shot out from hiding confetti launchers as villagers and space marines alike held up a gigantic cake. 

Y/N: Sometimes I forgot how big the cake was....Irene? Are you okay?

As Irene was looking upon this spectacle, her eyes seemed to be shadowed as a single tear fell down her cheek. 

Y/N: Irene? Is something wrong?

Irene all of a sudden jumped into Y/N, hugging him as he blushed from the sudden contact.

Irene: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Y/N: No problem....but can you get off me really quick?

Irene then looked at Y/N, seeing him as a blushing mess, before getting off him.

Irene: Alright you big lug, now let's celebrate!

Jerald: A year older is a great honor among space marines! Another year of survival in the harsh galaxy!

Y/N: Now come on! You just have to remember by birthday, okay?

Irene: Yeah yeah, now it's time to dig in! Come on everyone! Eat!

As the next few hours seem to pass by, with the villagers eating the cake with the space marines somehow being able to eat behind their helmets, Irene was practically having the time of her life, but it seemed something was missing, until Y/N walked up. 

Y/N: Hey.

Irene: Hey to you too, what's up?

Y/N: Well, I have been doing this thing as a quest.

Irene: Oh....so is there something that you need to do to complete this quest?

Y/N: Well, going through this quest, I was thinking about how to make it special, and then I realized that I wasn't doing it for the quest, but for you...so will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N was kneeling down, holding an opened box that had a ring in it.

Irene: We aren't getting married, idiot.

Y/N: I know, but it is in hope for the future of us two.

Irene just seemed to be sitting there, with the gigantic group of villagers and space marines looking at the scene in silence.

Irene: Yes, I accept.

Then, the two groups erupted into shouts of joy, as some villagers seemed to be holding liquor and space marines holding alcohol alike. As Irene looked on at the scene with a feeling of nostalgia in her eyes, before looking at Y/N with two bottles in his hand.

Irene: Aren't you under-aged?

Y/N: Don't spoil the fun! Now come on, to the both of us.

Irene: Alright, too the both of us.

Y/N and Irene then pressed the bottles together, making the famous clink sound, before drinking out of the two bottles as a notification appeared in front of them. 

Congratulations! You two are now in a relationship, with that you have unlocked a new menu!

Love Menu:

The Menu where you can look at your relationships!

Ruby: [30/200]

Yang: [10/200]

Weiss [0/200]

Blake [100/200]

Amber [50/200]

Irene [180/200]

??? [20/200]

Along with that, you two have gained a new title!

Lovers

You two are Lovers! Try not to break up.

Allows for Mana Connection

x50 to each Stat

Added Skill: Two Perspectives

Added Skill: Golem Creation

Added Skill: Spirit Summoning

Added Skill: Power Boost

Added Skill: Love Train

Added Skill: Force Empathy

New Menu Unlocked!

Charm Menu:

Just like we shamelessly ripped off the Gamer with multiple skills, we are now ripping off Hollow Knight by adding charms!

Love Charm: The heart of a crystal from the center of the galaxy, carefully chiseled into a detailed heart, this Charm gives power to the wearer along with his lover: 

x30 to each Stat

Regenerates Health at 5x speed

Regenerates Aura at 5x speed

Regenerates Mana at 5x speed

+50 Int

+6000 Mana

+50 Wis

+100 Dexterity

Y/N: Holy moly...

Irene: Come on Gamer boy, let's get back to the party, shall we?

Y/N: Sure! I can worry about this later anyways...

Suddenly, a message appeared in front of Y/N and Irene, with the message surprising them both.

God: Hey! How is it going? It seems it's my daughter's birthday today.

Y/N: I wonder if we could facetime or something like that...

Just like that, a screen appeared, with the screen showing the void where Y/N was when he died, with a brilliant shining pillar of light right in the middle of the void.

God: Hey! It's good to see you again, Y/N, and you have a girlfriend!

Y/N: Hey God! Why and how did You message us?

God: I decided that I should take back your gamer system, so I took it back. 

Y/N: That easy huh?

God: Indeed, so your gamer system is safe with me, how's my favorite daughter doing?

Irene: Since when was I Your favorite daughter?

God: Since the beginning of your creation, it seems you have a boyfriend now, don't you?

Irene: *Blushes* Dad!

God: Why are you so embarrassed? You should be proud! And a man like Y/N, you should be confident about him! 

Y/N: Kind words, Creator.

God: Do not thank me, thank Irene.

Y/N: Yup, anyways, is there anything else You want to talk about other than You getting back my gamer system?

God: Well, everything seems fine, the warp is containing it's craziness safely and Azathoth hasn't awoken yet, so that's good. the only thing worrying right now is the future. 

Y/N: What's going to happen?

God: Sorry, can't say, might ruin it, but take care of Irene for me! Bye!

The screen then dissipated, leaving Y/N and Irene confused about everything, before shrugging and going back to partying. Unbeknownst to everyone, a small drone camera seemed to be spying on the party, before being shot down by a lone Space Marine sniper.

Ruthiel: This is bad..someone was spying on us, I have to report this to Master Tigraine.

Meanwhile, at Beacon.

Ozpin: So this is where you were hiding, Y/N, perhaps I should go get you.

Ozpin then pulled up his scroll, before calling a special huntsman.

Ozpin: Qrow, do you mind going on a mission for me?

Qrow: Is it about the kid?

Ozpin: Indeed, it seems that I have found where he is, do you mind bringing him?

Qrow: Where is he?

AN: And....done! The Island arc is done, even though it was short lived, we are now going into the war arc! This time, Y/N and his group now must face off against the Ozlimunati, luckily for Y/N, the tides will shortly be in his favor, until then, goodbye and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
97.4K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
32.4K 409 13
5 years of being on the run and killing those who have been cursed with bounty with chemical warfare can kill one's outlook on humanity. That was the...
43.8K 741 34
Y/N L/N just someone who apparently goes to signal. But meets a man called Ozm- I mean Ozpin. Y/N may or may not be your average badass, doing badass...