Number Neighbour » h.s

By harrylilies

Where Nina texts her number neighbour and applies as Harry Styles' new photographer. [ real life x oc ] [ soc... More

Prologue
Characters
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
important A/N
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty one]
[twenty two]
[twenty three]
[twenty four]
[twenty five]
[twenty six]
[twenty seven]
[twenty eight]
[twenty nine]
[thirty]
[thirty one]
[thirty two]
[thirty three: final]
Epilogue
blurbs & one shots
[63rd grammy's]
[love on tour: vegas]
[harryween II]

[fourteen]

9.2K 258 109
By harrylilies

[Text Message]
{ Harry, Nina }

Harry:
Hey, love
Are you done with the shoot? Need to talk to you about something. x

Nina:
hiii
about to wrap up
you done with the meeting?

Harry:
Yes :)
How about you come over?
Fancy some sushi?

Nina:
sounds like a dream x

Harry:
Great!!!
See you then, love xx

Nina:
see you xx

outfit of the day:

After washing up, Harry was dressed in a Love smiley face t-shirt along with black joggers that he left untied, his feet in his pink fuzzy slippers and his eyeglasses perched on his nose.
He grabbed two plates and put them on the coffee table in the living room, a bigger plate with the sushi he brought in the middle along with two small bowls full of teriyaki and soy sauces.

Shortly after, his work phone rang and his eyebrows furrowed, wishing Jeff didn't ask him to come down to the studio to discuss anything, the fact that Nina had his work number completely slipping from his mind.
And that's exactly who was calling.

"Hey." He answered immediately, already moving towards the door, "You here?"

"Yeah, buzz me in."

And that he did. Jokingly staying on the phone with her to give her directions, Nina acted confused and lost as he did before finally seeing him leaning on the open door, wide smile on his face.

"Hey, gotta go. This super beautiful woman is right here and I'm hoping I can impress her." He said into the phone.

"Oh, oh," Nina went along, "Can you put me on speaker so that I can warn her about how much of a sap you really are?"

"Mean." Harry frowned jokingly as he hung up, bringing her in a hug. "Hi."

"Hi, you." She mumbled against his chest, smiling up at him.
Harry leaned down, capturing her lips with his before bringing them inside and closing the door.

"How was work?" He asked as he helped her take off her jacket, placing it on the hanger before they walked towards the living room.

"Not the best but not so bad," She answered, sitting down on the floor in front of the table, "Hate it when models think they're the shit."

Harry released a groan, "Tell me about it."

"Thank you for this, I'm starving." She pecked his cheek before beginning to add sushi rolls to her plate with her chopsticks, "What about you? How did the meeting go?"

"Very well actually," Harry answered giddily, holding a sushi roll with his chopsticks and looking at it, "Discussed the album, some music videos."

"Music videos?" Nina repeated excitedly.

Harry nodded, swallowing his food. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about actually."

Nina gave him a confused expression but motioned for him to go on.

"I'm leaving for Cancun tomorrow to shoot."

"Oh," Her eyebrows were raised, "Tomorrow. Um, that's-that's nice. How long?"

"Not long, just about 4 days." He answered, "That's not all."

"Well do tell, you knob. Stop the suspense." She patted his knee.

"How," Harry started, putting his chopsticks down before rubbing his hands together nervously, "How do you feel about being an inspiration to a song?"

Nina was surprised, coughing for a few second before putting a hand to her heart to calm her breathing. "Me? Inspiration?"

Harry nodded, turning to completely face her. "Well I wrote a song about you, too but we'll get to that later."

"Wha-Harry, that's-" Nina paused, looking down at her lap before looking back up at him, turning so that she was fully facing him as well, "Wow."

"I want you to be in the music video."

That was when Nina had a coughing fit, gabbing the cup of water and drinking from it as Harry rubbed her knee assuringly. "What? Me? In your-Okay, bad idea. Bad, bad idea."

Harry frowned, moving closer to her, "You were an inspiration. Just one scene."

"Harry, I-" She breathed in, letting him hold her hands, "I would love to but I just, I really don't think this will be a good idea."

"But why?" He asked softly.

"Because then you're basically telling people that we're together," She answered nervously, "That there's something going on, give them something to talk about."

"Isn't there? Isn't there something going on?" Harry asked worryingly, hands stiffening.

"Well, yeah," She answered gently, "But we haven't talked about it. About what we are."

"Yeah well I like you, a lot, and I want you to be my girlfriend but I was afraid I might be rushing if I asked you."

"Well I like you, too and I don't think we're rushing. Went out on too many dates, think I can draw you with my eyes shut at this point." Nina shrugged, a small smile on her face, "But can we save this for another time? I don't want you to ask me to be your girlfriend just because it decided to pop up."

Harry sighed, placing both of his hands on her thighs, "You're still scared, aren't you?"

Nina glanced down at her lap before looking up at him, "I want to be with you. I just-I've been protecting myself for a while now."

"Do you trust me?"

That time, Nina answered in a heartbeat.
"I trust you."

"Come here," Harry patted his thigh, letting Nina place herself on her lap as he wrapped his arms around her waist, "We don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Can stay without a label if that's what you want, can skip on the video."

Nina stared at him for a moment before gently and softly cupping his face, leaning down to leave a soft peck on his lips. "You really wrote a song about me?"

Harry's lips lifted up into a smile, his hands going underneath her t-shirt, gently stroking her skin. He hummed, leaning forward till his lips grazed hers, "Quickest I've ever written a song."

This caused Nina to slightly giggle, face heating up as she pressed her lips to his. "I can be in the music video on one condition."

Harry's face beamed, perking up as he studied her face. "Anything."

"I'll be in one small scene, almost a cameo."

"Deal."

Nina's eyes widened, "That means I have to go pack now."

"Let's finish eating then I'll help you, yeah?"

Flynn's dancing class had just ended, with Joey waiting for him so they can grab a drink.
After freshening up and changing to cleaner clothes, he waved goodbye to his colleagues before exiting with Joey, who offered to carry his sporty duffle bag for him.

The moment Flynn stepped outside, his eyes were instantly on the only person in the parking lot who was about to enter the studio, his eyes immediately glaring.
"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Joey was taken aback by Flynn's hostile tone, gently putting his hand on his shoulder to attempt to calm him before looking at the other man who looked not much older or younger than they were.
With blue eyes and pink lips, the man before them was anything but bad looking. The stubble on his face didn't hide his sharp jawline, his jaw clenching for a moment as he looked at Flynn.

"You hid her from me at the party, didn't you?" He spoke and even though his tone was slightly angry, his eyes were sad and desperate.

"What are you going to do about it? You'll run away like the bitch you are again?" It was rare for Flynn to act this hostile towards someone else but this wasn't just anyone.

"I want to talk to her." The dirty blond spoke, stressing on his words. "Please."

"No can fucking do, Olly." Flynn replied immediately. "She's finally okay again, has a great man in her life and things ar-"

"A man?" Olly repeated, "She's-" He closed his eyes momentarily, gulping, "Nina's with someone?"

"Yeah," Flynn nodded, cold glare shot at Olly, "She is. And you're going to stay the fuck out of the picture, you hear me?"

Olly let out a small chuckle of bitterness, rubbing his face with his hands. "I need to see her, you don't get it. I need to talk to her. I need-" He paused, letting his arms fall beside him, "I need to know that she doesn't hate me."

"Yeah well good luck with that," Flynn chuckled sarcastically, "You have to be a daft if you think I'm helping you." With that, Flynn walked away with Joey.

"Flynn!"

Flipping him off, Flynn got inside the car, avoiding looking at Olly before Joey drove off.

"Stop adding lingerie!" Nina laughed, taking out the lace bra Harry put into her suitcase.

Harry giggled, finally helping her and folding a t-shirt for her and adding it. "You're no fun."

"You're a hormonal teenager." She teased, patting his cheek.

The moment Nina agreed to being in the video, Harry informed Jeff to get her a ticket with them, giddiness being so clear in his tone before he hung up to leave kisses on her face, making her laugh.
Not long after, they were at her flat, packing for their short trip.

"Really want to get that cat, you know?" She frowned, "But it seems like I have no time."

"How are you going to take care of it if you're travelling all the time, love?" He asked her, watching her zip her small suitcase.

"I don't travel for a lot of days, was hoping I could leave it at mum and dad's during that time." Nina said, putting the bag beside her bedroom door.

She didn't want to tell him that it feels lonely more often that it didn't.
She liked living alone, made her more in control of her own life and independent, but it did get lonely.

"Maybe I should get a rabbit."

Harry laughed, sitting on the edge of Nina's bed before wrapping his arms around her waist, dragging her closer to him so that she was standing between his legs. "Should get a dolphin maybe."

"Why haven't I thought about that? You're a genius, spectacular." She went along, "Think I should keep you instead."

Raising an eyebrow at her, Harry smirked. "Is that a kink, Nina Maye Brown?"

Nina bursted out laughing, throwing her head back as she tugged slightly on his hair, "Shut up."

"What?" He teased, circling his arms around her, "Pet me, Nina. Pet me." Harry moaned, closing his eyes.

Nina couldn't stop laughing as she situated herself on his lap, wrapping her legs around him before leaning forward to kiss him.
"You're a weirdo."

"Good thing that so are you, huh?"

Just as Harry was about to press his lips onto hers, his ringtone sounded from his pocket.
Groaning, he put his hand in his right pocket, taking out one phone that wasn't ringing before reaching to his left one and taking out his personal phone that was, in fact, the one ringing.

"Important man with two phones." Nina joked, watching Harry look down at his phone before smiling, rolling his eyes as her as he answered.

Taking his other phone, Nina opened the camera, putting it close to her face and going cross eyed before taking a picture. Then another one of her sticking her tongue out at Harry as he talked on the phone with Mitch, him smiling up at her.

Harry said his byes, throwing the phone behind him on bed before snatching the other one from her and throwing it behind him, too.
"Where were we?"

//

Jeremy Irvine as Olly

welp
Can you believe that The Royal Series has +600k reads and 17k votes? I'm 🤯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 12.5K 61
Harry styles imagine #1
152K 4.8K 89
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...
150K 1.9K 74
A story between Hazel Green, a photographer and Harry Styles, a famous singer. @harrystyles started following you ...
93.6K 1.4K 30
Christina Donaldson had been working as a personal assistant to many artist for years, but nothing could prepare her for being one to Harry Styles. A...