๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ ๐๐„๐Ž๐๐‹๐„ ๐‘ ๐™–...

By bunnytamaki

โ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.โž โ™ก๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‹๐˜ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐’ "๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐๐Ž... More

โ˜พcast
โ˜พ1
โ˜พ2
โ˜พ3
โ˜พ4
โ˜พ5
โ˜พ6
๐ŸŠ
โ˜พ7
โ˜พ8
โ˜พ9
โ˜พ10
โ˜พ11
โ˜พ12
โ˜พ13
โ˜พ14
โ˜พ15
โ˜พ16
โ˜พ17
โ˜พ18
โ˜พ19
โ˜พ20
โ˜พ21

๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ณ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ

746 19 2
By bunnytamaki

this is a random chapter i made to make up for the lack of updates. been busy with my journalism.

anyways, here's an au wherein the reader is the antagonist and Awsten is the protagonist, they fight each other not knowing they're soulmates.

᪥᪥᪥

"Really? You're after them again?" Jawn groaned, rolling his eyes while he opened his laptop. Otto sat besides the techie, popping a peppermint into his mouth as he watched Awsten buttoned on his suit. The green-haired male shrugged, grabbing his hand guns from Geoff as he turned towards his team. The three of them shot him concerning looks, almost as if they pitied him.

"Then who will? They've damaged a lot of property and shit. As if I'd let that slip away," He replied, putting his hand guns into the hollister. His teammates looked at each other, not seemingly satisfied with the answer they've got from the hero. Jawn passed him a comm, Awsten putting it into his ear as he slipped on his gloves.

Geoff sighed, "Awsten, we know they've been on and off the hook for years but, dude, there's more villains to catch than just them, don't you think?"

This was the truth. Awsten and (name) have been chasing each other from the moment they of their first debut. Awsten, also known as Agent Knight, has been hot on their trail as soon as they called the first punch on Awsten's back during one mission. Awsten could never forget how they managed to smile during their fight, with cuts and scratches all over their body, they still shot Awsten their infamous smile.

The smile that found a way to pierce through his heart. It was silly, really, the greatest agent–right after agent Urie–seemed to found himself falling for an antagonist. He cringed and mentally scolded himself, yet the question still lingered upon the back of his mind.

Out of all the people in the city he swore to protect, why them?

He deployed towards the targeted club, slipping pass the heavy security with Jawn's hacking into the system. Otto and Geoff gave him spare guns and magazines attached to his sides, just in case it gets messy–which it always does. Whenever he'd see them, it would always get messy.

Always torn up between hurting or protecting them.

As soon as he step foot in the club, he was greeted by ladied practically throwing themselves at him. Awsten was undeniably a good looking guy, plus his strength, he would make anyone bend to their will. All except (name), of course. That pesky vixen never does anything right to Awsten.

He quickly dodged them, slipping pass the sweaty men and women on the dance floor with their raging hormones all over the place. Awsten walked around, pressing his comm to communicate with his teammates back in their base. "Jawn? Any sign of them?" He whispered, hoping the techie heard it over the loud music of the club.

"No, no, no!" The reply was glitchy, almost as if Jawn was being cut off. It alerted the agent, making him quickly turn to the restrooms. He kicked the boys' restroom door open, motioning for the couple making out in it to get out (to which they quickly did out of embarrassment). Awsten pressed the device again, hoping he'd hear his teammates instead of the noise and glitch.

"A– Aws! Awsten! It's a– Get out!"

"What?"

Someone threw a punch at Awsten from behind, but thanks to his reflexes, he dodged it and managed to kick them in the stomach. He whipped around with one hand still pressed upon the comm, and the other balled up into a fist.

"It's a trap!–" Jawn was fully cut off as soon as Awsten's eyes were affixed on their sly smirk. Awsten threw the device away, making it break as soon as it hit the wall. They chuckled, dark eyes glaring deep into his soul, "Hello, mr. Knight. Fancy seeing you here, although you could've just called me if you wanted to see me." They winked at him.

Awsten rolled his eyes, "Shut up." He pounced towards them, grabbing them by the wrist and slamming them into the wall. They only giggled once Awsten pinned them to the wall, an angry expression painted across his pale face.

"What's so funny?" His voice was low and threatening but they only smiled, eyes shining with glee. Using their knee, they kicked Awsten in the groin, making the boy loosen his grip and stumble back. He groaned as he fell onto the floor, hitting the back of his head on the tiled floor.

They bent down, "Hm, so many pent up rage you've got there, agent. Is that all for me?" They smiled as Awsten tried to reach out to punch them but he was slipping in and out of consciousness. He felt something warm on his cheek, his vision now blurry and slowly overcoming with black, "Did you know we've got the same mark underneath our left eyes?"

Awsten fainted.

♡♡♡

Awsten groaned as he opened his eyes, adjusting to the light in the room he was in. Once he managed to regain his steady vision, he looked around the room. He was laid in a soft bed, white sheets over his body–that was now cleaned and bandaged up. He looked besides him, seeing that his guns were rested upon the nightstand.

Suddenly, the door opened, making the boy grab the guns and aim towards the door in a swift motion. They peaked their head in, a soft smile upon their lips as they entered the room with a tray of water and hot steaming soup. Awsten's fingers were ghosting over the triggers but they simply hummed, "Go on, let's see if you can shoot without those guns having bullets in them."

Awsten hesitated for a bit before he put the guns down and watched as they placed the tray besides him, pulling up a chair to sit next to him. Their eyes meet and Awsten's eyes were locked on the identical mark underneath their left eye. He had the exact one.

"Tell me, Awsten," They said, leaning against the chair. "How long did you know?" Their voice didn't have the usually teasing tone to it, no, it was more on serious and deep.

"I've been off the list for months now, you know that, right? You were the one who closed that case."

"I– I just needed to see, to know, if my mind wasn't making things up. Were you really bad? Were you actually–" They locked eyes once more, only this time, their hearts were in sync and their cheeks were now being dusted in pink, "My soulmate?"

They smiled, placing a hand over his, "You knew that from the moment you decided not to shoot me." Recalling their first encounter, it ended with them on the floor and Awsten hovering above them with a gun pointed down at them. His hand was shaking as hs tried pull the trigger but he couldn't, somehow, his body was pulling him away from doing so.

Their eyes and their charisma pulled him in; into making him fall for them. Now that it was confirmed that they were soulmates, everything seemed to fall to place.

"Come on, you couldn't hurt me even if it was your last mission," They said, a soft smile plastered on their lips. Awsten looked up to them, seeing the smile that made his heart fluttered. They chuckled, pointing at the guns besides him, "I lied, these were loaded, and yet you didn't shoot me."

He smiled, "I knew they were loaded, idiot."

"Then why didn't you shoot?"

Awsten leaned in, placing a kiss on their forehead, "Like you said, I could never hurt you."

♡♡♡

Underneath the storm, he was bruised and wounded as he limped across the neighborhood. The harsh weather was making everything harder for him as pain shot through his body every minute that passed by. Made he should've listened to Jawn when he said it was a bad idea to raid the mafia.

He neared his destination, seeing a faint source of light coming from inside of it. He walked towards the front porch, as soon as he set a foot on the door mat, the door opened and he collapsed into their arms. Mixed with rain and blood rolled down to the floor, sending (name) into a worried state.

"Awsten?!"

He looked up through his hazy eyes and cuts on his face, he smiled, "Hey, sunshine. Any plans on this stormy night?" He softly said, resting his head on their shoulder. They rolled their eyes as they dragged him towards the kitchen, not wanting to dampen the couch and carpet. They closed the door, locking it, before they walked into the kitchen once more with a towel and a first aid kit.

Awsten sat upon the stool, zoning in and out, as he shivered. They opened the towel and draped it over his quivering body, he looked at them and smiled, "You're pretty, ya know?"

"Spit it out, Knight. What happened?" They replied, not even daring to look back at him. They simply opened the first aid kit and ordered him to take his clothes off.

"Whoa, at least take me to di– Okay." He said, seeing the serious expression on their face.

"Well, uh, the mission went south cause I, well, you know– I kinda. . . Ouch!" He hissed as they pressed a cotton ball on his wound.

Lightning and thunder rumbled from outside, matched with the harsh hitting of rain upon the roof, it made Awsten at ease. He grew up to love storm and rain, so hearing the strom from outside made everything calm for him. Yet, he found himself in a muffled space as he stared into their eyes.

They were speaking, their mouth moving and their eyes firing up with worry, their hands were moving around–as if they were explaining but Awsten was too caught up. He was in love with them, from the moment he saw them, he knew he was already in love with.

And it was the best decision he made in his messed up life.

"Awsten! Are you even–" He pressed his lips against theirs, making them melt underneath him. A few months into the relationship, everything was still new for them, yet they cherished every moment with each other.

As he pulled away, he rested his forehead on hers, the towel still over his bare back.

"I'm sorry, I'll be more careful. I love you."

They smiled, "I don't trust that, but hey, I love you too, you protagonist."

He laughed. Dear God, he was so in love with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 1 1
yeah i dont know why i made this either
912 44 10
Waterparks are on tour and Geoff and Otto are concerned about their other band member, but Awsten isn't opening up. Trigger warning โš ๏ธ Self harm De...
76.7K 1.6K 44
T H E E N D W A S N T O U R S T O F E A R B U T A L L T H A T M E A N S I S A N E W B E G I N N I N G - #1 in awste...
8.6K 143 36
Series of one shots based off your fav boy #4 in waterparks