ASSIGNED

By crimsonclare

After her fathers sudden and tragic death, Asha Lawrence and her mother move to the Gold Coast for a fresh st... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Q&A

Chapter 12

14K 571 323
By crimsonclare

PICTURED: Asha's party outfit

༻✧༺

It was 9:30pm, three hours since Chelsea's party had started. I was well into my 10th cup of punch and I knew I should probably slow down. My body felt sensitive but numb at the same time, my head hazy but calm. My inhibitions were practically non-existent and I was determined to have a good night.

Alexa had arrived with her boyfriend at 9pm, and came up to give me a hug.

"Girl, you look gorgeous!" she said.

"Aw thank you, so do you!" I replied, hugging her tightly.

"Connor, this is Asha. She's in my music class!" Alexa said, introducing me to her boyfriend.

"Hey, I've heard you've got an incredible voice!" Connor said as he went in for a hug.

I smiled bashfully and thanked them, trying not to let on to the fact that I was heavily under the influence. We chatted for a good 15 minutes before the alcohol hit my bladder suddenly.

"I'll be back, I've just gotta find the bathroom!" I said, and I hurried off.

I stumbled through the halls of Chelsea's house, winding my way through the crowd. I desperately needed to pee and I couldn't find the fucking toilet. Finally after what seemed like forever I found the bathrooms, and practically jumped in and closed the door. Once I was finished I tried to fix up my makeup as much as possible before letting myself out. When I opened the door, I was greeted by a sight I did not want to see. Bailey was standing opposite the bathroom door, a girl I didn't recognise draped over her like some sort of baby monkey.

"Bailey...hi," I stuttered, my heart dropping at the sight.

"There's my girl, I've been looking for you!" she said, grabbing my hand in hers and pulling me close. She kissed my cheek and whispered,

"I've missed you,"

"I missed you too," I admitted, and the girl she was talking to stormed off in a hurry.

"She wouldn't leave me alone," Bailey explained.

"What, so you didn't actually miss me?" I said. I tried to act like I was joking but I don't think it worked.

"No babe, I did miss you. I've been looking for you since you walked away from me!" she told me, pulling me into a hug. My arms snaked around her neck and hers rested above my bum on my tailbone where my hair fell.

"Lets go dance!" I said, grabbing her and pulling her down the hallway to the dance floor. The music was loud but not loud enough to drown out the voice in my head telling me to kiss Bailey. She looked so good and my body was responding heavily. Between my legs had been throbbing the entire night, practically begging for her touch.

We made our way to the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by sweat, alcohol and god knows what else. Bailey grabbed my hips from behind and began to grind into me, moving my hips in time with hers. I couldn't help but bite my lip to stop myself from moaning at her touch. I threw my head back to lean against her shoulder, exposing my neck slightly. What I didn't expect was for her to lean forward and leave a soft kiss directly over the scar that Luke had made on my skin.

I spun around, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and continued to move against her. I looked up at her and our eyes met, her gaze so strong I could feel it on me. Her hands slowly moved down and squeezed my bum tightly, and I slapped her hands away.

"That's no way to treat a lady, Lancaster!" I scolded, although the smile on my face indicated I definitely didn't mind.

"So sorry ma'am, what can I do to make it up to you?" she joked, giving me a small bow.

"Come with me," I said, and grabbed her hand. I pulled her out of the crowded room and onto the balcony. We sat down on an outdoor lounge chair, the cool air and quieter atmosphere sobering me up slightly.

Bailey sighed and leant back, stretching her arm out behind the back of the lounge. I leant back to join her, her arm wrapping around me protectively and pulling me into her side.

"You definitely look better than a 6/10," I admitted, glancing sideways at her. I saw her face light up with a smile and she turned to look at me.

"Oh really, what have I been upgraded to now?" she asked.

"6.3!" I replied, poking my tongue out cheekily.

"I guess it's an improvement," she sighed, running her hand through her hair. The cold weather meant that with every word small puffs of breath would be visible in the cold night. I shivered slightly and she pulled me in closer.

"Are you drunk?" I asked her.

"Pretty drunk, yeah. Are you?" she replied.

"Yep, although I really want some more punch," I admitted. I went to stand up when Bailey's hands gripped my hips, pulling me back down.

"Stay with me for a bit," she whispered, taking my hand and holding it in hers.

"Are you okay?" I asked, shuffling over to be nearer to her. She turned to look at me, and once again my heart skipped a beat. She brought up her hand and cupped my cheek, pulling me even closer.

"I'm perfect," she whispered, and then it happened. She kissed me. Her lips slowly pressed against my own and her hand traced along my jaw softly. After getting over the initial shock, I eventually responded by wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her closer. The kiss deepened and Bailey's tongue swiped across by bottom lip begging for entrance. I eagerly obliged, letting my tongue meet hers. I ran my hand through her hair and tugged lightly, which earned a moan from Bailey's mouth. I swallowed it with another kiss and couldn't stop myself from lightly biting down, taking her bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Fuck, Asha..." she groaned, and she pulled me on top of her so I was straddling her waist on the lounge.

Her hands rested on my bum and squeezed roughly as I began to slowly grind my hips down onto hers. Things were heating up quickly and I felt the wetness pool between my legs. It might've possibly gone further if we hadn't been interrupted.

"Asha, are you ou - oh my god! I'm so sorry!" the person squealed, and Bailey and I pulled apart and looked towards the door. Casey stood there, her hands clapped over her mouth in surprise.

I climbed off Bailey and stood up, pulling down my dress awkwardly.

"Uh, hey Casey...what's up?" I said quietly.

"I couldn't find anyone...Chelsea is vomiting and I needed your help. But it's okay...I'll find someone else!" Casey said awkwardly, turning back to go inside.

"No, wait. It's okay. We were just...um - ," I stuttered, and I turned around to look at Bailey, hoping for guidance on what to say. But she was gone.

"Wh - where did she go?" I asked, my heart sinking instantly.

"I don't know," Casey said, looking over the balcony. I walked over to the door and looked inside, seeing Bailey's red shirt disappear through the front door and out of the party.

Oh.

༻✧༺

"Asha, I'm so sorry about last night," Chelsea apologised, "If I didn't get so fucking drunk then I wouldn't have vomited, then Casey wouldn't have interrupted and Bailey wouldn't have left!"

Chelsea had been apologising all morning in between her trips to the bathroom to vomit.

"It's not your fault Chels, she would've left anyway," I sighed, "It was just a hook up, and besides, like you guys said...she doesn't settle down."

"But why did she just run off like that? I'm so confused!" Amanda practically yelled, which caused Chelsea to block her ears and wince at the loud noise.

"She must've regretted it," I said, slumping down in my chair. The memory of the hookup was hazy but the feeling that she left me with was as clear as day. I felt hurt, embarrassed and abandoned. She told me I could trust her...but could I?

"No. Not possible!" Lauren chimed in angrily, "First of all, you're one of the nicest, coolest most incredible people I've ever met, second of all, you are absolutely fucking stunning, and last but not least, you looked so hot last night even I wanted to hook up with you!"

"Also, she's had her eye on you for a while, it's obvious!" Mollie said.

I groaned in frustration and ran my hands through my hair. I was hungover as hell and the Bailey situation was making my headache worse by the minute.

"I guess I'll just have to wait and see..." I said, sighing in defeat.

Why on earth had she run off last night? Was I not a good kisser? Did she realise I wasn't worth the trouble? So many questions were running through my head and I felt like it was going into overdrive.

"Fuck it, I'm not gonna worry about it. I'll deal with it when school goes back. Let's just clean up before your parents get home," I said, getting up off the chair and grabbing a plastic garbage bag.

"They don't get home until midday tomorrow," Chelsea told me.

"Well judging by the size of your house and the severity of our hangovers, I wouldn't be surprised if it took us that long," I replied, and with that we all stood up and grabbed a bag, ready to tackle the aftermath of last nights adventures.

Once we had picked up all the rubbish, including empty cocaine baggies, condoms, toilet paper, a dildo and contact lenses, we trudged into Chelsea's room and practically collapsed onto her bed.

"Only took us four hours, not too bad!" Heidi said, and we all glared at her.

"Four hours too long!" Chelsea groaned, rolling onto her side and covering her face with a pillow.

"We haven't even started cleaning yet, that was just clearing the rubbish," Heidi reminded us, and we all groaned again.

"I'll tackle the upstairs bathroom and living room with Bree and Amanda," I said, "Then the rest of you can do the kitchen and downstairs. Sound good?"

They all moaned and groaned in reply, rolling off the bed to grab cleaning supplies from the cleaning closet. This was certainly not how I envisioned spending the day, but as long as it took my mind off of Bailey then I didn't really care. I had ten more days until I saw Bailey at school and I was already dreading it immensely. What was I going to say to her?

"What will I say to Bailey when we get back to school?" I asked Breanna and Amanda.

"She might contact you before that, you never know," Amanda suggested, but I shook my head in response.

"I know she won't," I told her, and she frowned in response.

"Well, part of me wants you to be upfront with her and just ask why she left, but I know you won't do that," Breanna told me.

"Yeah, I can't do that, I don't want to embarrass myself!" I said.

"What I would do is just see not bring it up and wait for her to mention it. Probably not the best advice, but I guess it's realistic..." she went on to say and I nodded in agreement.

"And if she doesn't mention it?" I asked.

"Then just bring up the party...not necessarily the kiss. Work your way into it," Amanda suggested.

Once we had finished cleaning the house I caught the bus home. I knew there was one person who I could always talk to, who always had the best advice, and would never judge me regardless of the situation. My mum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 122 16
What now? Well.... As new mothers, Emilie, Sierra and Grace find themselves trying to adapt to parenthood. Even more so after the birth of their twin...
70.5K 3.2K 48
[GxG] Sage Miller, a young woman in her twenties didn't have the best life growing up. Her journey in life had its shares of downs and disappointment...
189 35 15
Three years after moving to Sunbury from Greendale, Summer Monet is finally getting the chance to live amongst the spoiled, rich kids. It took some t...
176 1 20
A Velleaga Story Msi Harisa Velleaga All rights reserved © 2022