HISHE- Harry Potter

By peachesncream_

This is my first fanfic! How I think Harry Potter should have ended. Please note: cover is not mine. I canno... More

Chapter 2- Dinner
Chapter 3- Dream land (Short chapter)
Hi (Author's Note)
?ยฟ (authors note)
Last note for a while
Chapter 4- Breakfast

Chapter 1- Hermione

208 5 0
By peachesncream_

Hermione paused to reflect on her final year with Harry and Ron at Hogwarts, which was a crazy one. Finding all the horcruxes was extremely difficult, but it was done now. She had other problems now. She was dating Ron, but had the oddest feeling that is wasn't true love. "What do you mean," she had thought, "You have loved him your whole life- there could not possibly be anyone else". Hermione didn't know what to do, and didn't know who to tell. She shrugged all these thoughts off, standing at the edge of the Weasley's walkway, and started to walk down the path. "You, Harry, and Ron. Just like old times." Will this truly be the perfect weekend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
203K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...