The Other Survivor 2

By NoLongerWriting101

Following the events of The Other Survivor 1, Iris finds herself in a tricky situation where she was hired to... More

New Life
The Bounty Target
Back to the Frostbourne
We May or May Not Have Pulled a Daryll
Not Again, You Bastard
Small Clarification
March of the Ender Watchers
Mission to the Nether
Phobia Kicks In
Continuing the Mission in the Nether
A Taiga Village (Yee the 1.14 feels)
Village Raid
Back in the Nether
A/N
Another Reupload!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
OKAY ENDER WISH IS OUT
VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
AM I THE ONLY ONE EXCITED
Finally Back

Another Ender Wish Theory

94 2 7
By NoLongerWriting101

Yep. I'm back. With more. This time less cussing at Naeus because this theory does not concern him!

So yesterday I was at school and talking to my friends about Ender Wish (Well, the only two that watched it. I mean why are people screaming at me for "spoiling" Ender Wish when they wouldn't even touch Rainimator after a millennia of me recommending it? Moving on, this is not a rant chapter)

Then one of them, Jaguar387 (He made a new account and didn't tell me so rip me), mentioned while we were talking about the artifacts Ceris mentioned, might be the/a dragon egg.

And then everything clicked in my head because I couldn't believe I didn't see it earlier it's so obvious!

Of course it's a dragon egg! Notice how Vordus fell quiet when Ceris said she just wanted to protect the artifacts (might be multiple dragon eggs.). If I was Vordus and the artifact isn't a dragon egg, I'd continue arguing. But if it's a dragon egg, it concerns the legacy of the Ender Watchers, I would listen. Also something of such importance would definitely drive Zenganirn to sacrifice-or-not-actually-dying-cause-look-at-last-chapter his life to save!

Also Jaguar387 said there's a render with Rain holding a dragon egg. I never saw that render, so can anybody tell me if it's a real render and where can I find it?

Really short one, but I need to get this out of my system.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871 29 12
Defeated again and again, the Frostbourne are forced to play a bad hand, and are continuously routed by Herobrine's massive Undead Armies, though the...
7K 272 32
in the aftermath of the war with the Nether, frostbourne has begun to rebuild. unknown to them, ancient and evil forces plot to take the overworld. a...
47.8K 1.6K 20
Ty and Jason want to go to the End. Sky tags along with them. Once they get there everything changes. Ty is affected by the Enderdragon. Sky tries to...
6.6K 111 15
A new adventure of Rain and his friends unfolds in this book. They meet new allies, but also new enemies. Will they defeat Herobrine, the Undead, and...