Peter Parker Whump + other st...

By xcharredrosesx

This is a one-shot book and it will include lots of Irondad and Peter dealing with field trips, injuries and... More

Replaced
Replaced 2
Accident
Shooting
Sick
Wakanda
Wakanda 2
Blackmailed
Blackmailed 2
Blackmailed 3
Blackmailed 4
Announcement!
Endgame
Endgame 2
Endgame 3
Abusive Boyfriend
Abusive Boyfriend 2
Abusive Boyfriend 3
Far From Home
Far From Home 2
Far From Home 3
Far From Home 4
Teacher
Teacher 2
Teacher 3
Gunshot
Overnight field trip
Overnight field trip 2
Overnight field trip 3
Overnight field trip 4
You'll be alright
You'll be alright 2
You'll be alright 3
Worry
We're there
Endgame drabbles
Breakup
Update
Not really gone
Not really gone 3
Not really gone 4
Recover
Recover 2
Drunk
On the run
On the run ~ 2
Death
Marriage
Marriage 2
Sorry A/N

Not really gone 2

2.4K 81 40
By xcharredrosesx

Peter's POV

"H-How, w-what?" I stammered.

Tony laughed and so many emotions flowed through me but I was mainly just confused.

"Playing greeting message," FRIDAY said.

A video of Tony sitting in a room on a chair, he sighed and rubbed his hands together before looking into the camera. My heart stopped, what was this?

"Hey Peter, so if you're watching this message then I'm probably dead. I uh don't really know what to say, I'm about to go on this time heist with the other Avengers to try and see if we can get the stones so we can bring you and everyone else back. I'll admit it, kid, at first I didn't want to do it but that night I splashed water onto that god damn picture of the 'Stark Internship'," Tony began.

He chuckled and then his face fell and he took another deep breath while twisted the ring around his finger.

"Onto the main reason, I'm going to be your AI. I know you like Karen but this way I might be able to talk you out of doing crazy things. I know you must miss me a lot kid, god I hope you remember me after five years. I'm praying and hoping that this will work because I need you here kid, you're my son, I don't know if you think of me as a father but I think of you as my son. I do have a daughter now but that doesn't change anything. I really hope I don't die during this time heist thing cause I need to see you again but, part of the journey is the end. I have two things that I need to do in my life, protect the Avengers and protect my family, you're both. I know this AI thing might be hard but you're a strong kid, the world needs more of you kid so go out there and show them what you've got, I love you,"

The recording disappeared and I pulled off my mask and shoved it into my bag, I shoved my suit and USB back into my bag as well and zipped it up before running out of the lab and out of the compound. I was partly shocked when I saw that it was night time but I caught a bus back to the apartment with mixed emotions. 

I unlocked the door and placed my bag into my room before I heard Happy call out my name, I sighed and went out into the main area. 

"Yeah?"

"How did it go?" Happy asked.

I shot him a glare and sighed again.

"How could Tony ever think that the AI was a good idea? After death, you're supposed to move on but I can't fucking do that if he's my AI!" I shouted.

"Peter, he's doing it to protect you! He made the AI so he can rest in peace knowing that he can help you and keep you safe! The reason the whole universe is saved is because of you!" Happy argued.

"He can't protect me, he's dead Happy! I was fucking right there when he died and I can't forget about it! You don't need to remind me that he did it all for me because I know! Beck was right, maybe if I was good enough he would still be alive! I'm trying to forget about everything but I can't! His last words weren't to his wife or about his daughter, he called out to me but there was nothing I could do!" I screamed.

I sat down and ran my hands through my hair taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Happy I shouldn't have shouted," I mumbled.

"It's alright kid, listen, will you just try out the AI for a bit, please?" Happy asked softly.

I sighed but nodded, Happy gave me a small smile and clapped my shoulder before disappearing into his room. I walked down to mine and flopped onto my bed, my bag laid on the floor taunting me and it was a nice night for patrolling.

I gave in and grabbed my bag and changing into my suit, I pulled onto my mask and jumped out the window and swung up to the roof.

"Hey kid," Tony greeted.

"H-Hey Tony," I replied.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, everythings fine. Is there any crime around?" I asked.

"There's a robbery at a restaurant around the corner, no one is inside," he replied.

"On it,"

I quickly swung there and entered the restaurant causally before leaning against the wall and loudly clearing my throat. Everyone stopped and looked at me, they all had military-grade guns.

"Hey, guys mind if I crash the party?" I asked sarcastically.

I pulled a gun out of someone's hand and whacked it against two peoples heads knocking them out.

"Go up on the roof Pete," Tony said.

I jumped up onto the roof and webbed a few guys up, they started firing and I flipped down on a table and did flips between them while webbing up all the guys to the ceiling. I landed on the top of the grand piano that was in the middle of the room and I looked at everyone that was webbed to the ceiling. Suddenly a guy appeared from behind a pole and aimed his gun.

"Peter move!" Tony yelled.

The bullets hit my chest and I fell down behind the grand piano.

"Just kidding it's bulletproof," I said standing up again before shooting a web at the guys gun and pulled it towards me so it hit him in the face. 

I knocked the guy out just as the police came inside.

"You are going to give me a heart attack kid," Tony groaned.

"You're an AI, physically it's not possible," I pointed.

"Well, you little-"

"I will mute you Tony, I'm in charge now," I said sticking my tongue out behind the mask.

"I can't tell if your 24 or 5," Tony joked.

"I'm 17, which means I can act like both because I'm kind of in the middle," 

"Your math is blowing my mind,"

I chuckled and walked over to the police officers.

"Are you going to be the next Iron Man now?" one of the officers asked.

"No I don't have time I'm too busy doing your job," I said.

The other two officers sniggered and the police officer I just talked to rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Ouch Pete, I think you hurt their feelings," Tony said.

"I'm kidding, keep up the good work guys!" I called to the officers before quickly swinging away.

"Pete watch out!" Tony warned.

It was too late. I crashed into a billboard full force and left a dint in it, I fell a few stories before swinging onto a roof.

"Ow," I groaned massaging my head.

"Are you alright kid?" Tony asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine," I replied.

"Was anything hurt? Besides your pride of course," he joked.

"Not the time Tony! Shouldn't you tell me if I have any injuries?" I pointed out.

"Nope, Karen will tell you if there are any serious issues, I'm just here to annoy you," Tony replied.

"Great, I love that. If I don't come out to patrol for a while then you'll know why," I joked.

If i was on a video chat with Tony I knew he'd be rolling his eyes right about now, I smiled at the thought until a message came up from MJ saying if I was still up for the date tonight.

"Shit!" I swore.

"Language," Tony said, "Isn't MJ your friend?" 

"Yeah, well she's a bit more than a friend now but if I tell you about how I asked her out then you'll never let me forget it," I said.

"You're right, just like how I'll never let you forget how you crashed into the billboard. I must say, from the security cameras perspective it looks hilarious," Tony teased.

A video played of me crashing into the billboard and I groaned and cringed.

"Tony I swear you're going to get me into another accident," I complained.

"Hey, that wasn't my fault,"

"Mhm sure," I replied sarcastically.

"I will post that video all over social media," Tony threatened.

"If you do then I'm deleting you," I replied.

"Please, I made this AI harder to hack then the average teenager. Much harder then it was from the very first time I gave you a suit," Tony said.

"Well, I'm not an average teenager am I?" I teased.

"Well I have a password that no one can guess," he replied.

I paused for a moment and then grinned.

"Tony, Underoos0678 isn't a very good password," I said.

"Goddammit," 

"You and Happy seriously need to start coming up with better passwords," 

"And you need to get better at swinging around New York so you don't crash into any more billboards," Tony jeered.

"Will, you ever stop bringing that up?" I asked.

The video appeared in front of me again and I groaned before landing in my room.

"Finally, patrol is over," I joked.

"Haha very funny, have fun on your date kid," Tony said.

"Goodnight Tony,"

"Night kid,"

Sorry I haven't posted in ages. My mental health has been really low recently and I have so much school work piling up and I'm kind of stressed. But holidays are coming in 2 weeks and then it's summer break for me here in Australia. Thank you so much for commenting and supporting me and I love you all so much!!!

Next part should be up in a few more days!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
643K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
138K 3.9K 42
After, what Tony Stark thought was going to be, a normal and boring mission, the Avengers find something unexpected at a HYDRA base. Or rather, someO...
637K 13.4K 97
Basically what the title says. Some are Peter Parker but Most are Peter Stark. Also may be Peter being other people's kid. Suggestions are always ope...