Highschool DxD - The True Dem...

By AnimeLoverDxD19

Hidden deep underground lays a tomb, this tomb rests one of the most powerful being to ever exist, a being so... More

Information
Chapter 1 : The Sleeping Demon
Chapter 2 : The Demon Kingdom
Chapter 3 : A Meeting With E.N.D
Chapter 4 : Looking For Maids
Anime Worlds(Maids)
Anime Worlds(Maids Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Welcome To The Guild

Chapter 5 - Devil King.....I'm The King Of The Underworld

14K 233 62
By AnimeLoverDxD19

A/n - this will take place in the last fight in the Konosuba Legend of Crimson, which I'd recommend watching if you haven't already.

After waiting weeks Y/n had recently gotten news that the project had finally been completed, during the construction of the portol a book was found that allowed Y/n to cross dimensions at will but the catch was he had to of been there before in order to return at will, after being informed about the portal's completion he entered it at was sent to another world........

3rd Person P.O.V

Currently standing on a cliff The Crimson Demon Clan was watching as 2 of their clan members Magumin and Yunyun and their friends try and defeat 1 of the 8 demon generals Sylvia, but as they did one of the crimson Demon's noticed Y/n standing at the cliff watching with them but wasn't near the group.

Arue : "there's a civilian over there"

Everyone from the clan turned to see Y/n standing there.

Hiopon : "who are you, you shouldn't be here it's not safe for a civilian"

Y/n did answer and just kept watching the battle, as he did one of the Crimson Demon's known as Pucchin who was a teacher began walking towards Y/n.

Pucchin : "excuse me sir but I must advise that you L...."

As he was approaching him a lightning bolt hit infront of him making him fall back, everyone from the clan looked in surprise as they didn't feel any magic coming from Y/n but he managed to summon lightning.

Pucchin : "how did you"

Y/n : "if you interrupted me again the next strike won't miss its target.....understand"

Pucchin looked at Hiopon who nodded before heading back to the group as he did Y/n went back to watching the battle, through out the battle a bunch of them had caught his attention due to his enhanced hearing he could make out what they were talking about he sighed.

Y/n(mind) : "I can't recruit them if their dead"

Y/n tapped his foot and a magic circle appeared beneath the people that were fighting.

As they were dragged in another one appeared above the crimson demon clan and the group fighting fell out landing on the ground, as everyone was confused at what happened they all turned to see Sylvia get annoyed.

Sylvia : "why am I wasting time with you weaklings Wiz, Vanir you both have betrayed the demon King you deserve a traitors death"

Before anyone could say a word they all felt a a sudden but very powerful force hit them they all looked to see the power was coming from Y/n.

Y/n : "tell me....where can I find this fake devil King"

Sylvia : "shame your a cute boy but no one insults the demon king"

Y/n : "if that's the case then"

Sylvia began running at the cliff where everyone was I only to suddenly stop.

Sylvia : "why...Can't I move"

Everyone looked to see a magic seal was keeping her from moving.

Y/n : "seven circles of hell"

Everyone saw 7 magic circles appeared above Sylvia one on top of each other.

Y/n : "if you won't tell me..."

Y/n snapped his fingers and a large beam passed through the circles before hitting Sylvia causing a massive explosion.

(is it just me that finds this satisfying)

After the dust from the explosion had settled down everyone's eyes widen as all they saw was a large crater where Sylvia was standing.

Y/n : "then I have no use for you"

Y/n then turned to face the group who were ready to fight making him sigh.

Y/n : "if I wanted you all dead I would have killed you by now"

Hiopon : "who are you exactly"

Y/n : "I may as well exsplan now my human name is Y/n, but my true name is E.N.D, Demon God of The Apocalypse"

Everyone's eyes widen.

Wiz : "your a demon....but why did you kill Sylvia then aren't you working for the demon king"

Y/n's eyes turned dark red making everyone back up a little.

Y/n : "if you think I'm working for a fake a weak imitation then your far from the truth"

Y/n cleared his throat before calming down.

Y/n : "sorry about that I just get annoyed when people think I'm someone pet"

Hiopon : "so what brings you here"

Y/n : "that's simple, I'm looking for strong an capable people to work for me and 4 of you have already caught my attention"

Darkness : "who"

Y/n pointed at Wiz, Megumin, Yunyun and Vanir

Yunyun : "but we didn't"

Y/n : "I'm a demon god, I've lived long enough to know when people have potential and I know you both have lots of it"

Auqa : "wait how old are you"

Y/n chuckled.

Y/n : "that is a good question, my human body is 19 years of age but my demon....well let's just say I stopped counting a few eons ago"

Aqua : "YOUR BILLIONS OF YEARS OLD!!!"

Y/n : "yes but it's not like you can talk.....Goddess"

Aqua and Kazuma's eyes widen as they are the only two that know....well more like believe that she's a goddess.

Kazuma : "wait how did you"

Y/n : "please I could smell the divinity from a mile away although.....I don't understand why you are so weak"

As Aqua and Kazuma began arguing about who started what Y/n sighed and faced Wiz, Vanir, Megumin and Yunyun.

Y/n : "as those 2 are occupied at the moment I want to personally ask you to work for me"

Wiz : "what do you need us for"

Y/n : "during my recent absence most of my helpers be it Maids, cooks, trainers have all started a family and It wouldn't be right just to ripped them away and force them to work"

Megumin : "but what about ours"

Y/n : "I'm offering you a choice if you don't then I'll leave, but those of work for me will get paid for their time"

Just then everyone looked at Y/n.

Aqua : "wait could you even afford everyone"

Y/n : "I should of said this but I own a kingdom, we are known to be them most powerful even in the supernatural world"

This confused everyone slightly.

Megumin : "supernatural world??"

Y/n : "oh right, I guess it's not really supernatural for you as you all use magic, but I come from a different dimension where most humans don't use magic"

........

All : "what"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 8K 58
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
190K 5.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...