Eternally hers

By m1nd15p0w3r

Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind... More

Prologue
I'm Pregrnant
Finding my love
Building More
Getting Along
The Runaway
The Return
The Meeting
Reacquainted
F*ck falling I fell
I loved you
Change
Converting
Lovin Her
Adoring Her
Confrontation
The Run
Truth and Knowledge
A glimpse
And then there was life
In the Name of Science
Together
Better Times
Lab Rat
Brighter days
Jealousy
Closer than ever
Water Sports
Ohhh Puppy Love
Deja Vu
Chill day maybe???
I'm Sorry You're What???
Never happened before
Who is Adit?
Ezzy
What Dreams May Come
Woe Is Me
When Darkness Turns to Light
Turning of the Tide
The Fallen
When Darkness Fell
I Thought This Was Supposed To Be Light
Finally There is the Light
And the Light Burns
Untitled Part 46
the Shroud is Ripped in Two
Bittersweet Sorrow
Expect the Unexpected
Ice Water Bath
Finally Peace Within
Back as One
I'm Drowning
A River of Blood
Fragile Beings
I Didn't Expect This
How Do You Bounce Back?
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
Pain Reminds Me That I Am Alive
Pain In My Soul
My Selfish Acts
Blinded but Not by the Light
A Mystery Indeed
I Will Never Be Like Her
There Goes That Shroud Again
Will the Real Adit Please Stand Up
The Calm Before
My Bryson tiller
Rien de mieux
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Who Knew???
At First Sight
Chemistry
Needed This
Promises
Shattered Beings
Goodbye
What The Future Holds
Whimsical
Prerequisite
About Damn Time
the End is the Beginning
A Long Kiss Goodnight

Aftermath

3.3K 158 12
By m1nd15p0w3r

The night's events start taking effect in my blood. I feel like I'm suffocating. I look over at Kaira and I can see tears running down her face. I flex my fingers to try to remove the tension in them. I'm mad. I want to go back to that club and hurt Sophie. Hurt her for hurting Kaira with her behavior. Hurt her for trying to destroy my relationship. For pointing out my flaws. It needs to be said that without Kaira I would be lost. After a long silent drive we arrive our house, I feel like a caged animal. Walking Kaira to the door into our home. I begin to pace. I need fresh air. Kaira is sitting on the sofa watching me.

"I'll be back," I tell her. As I'm reaching for my keys, she grabs my hands.

"No, don't leave me."

"Kaira I'm not leaving you, I just need air." I know I'm looking at Kaira like she has lost her mind and for a moment I'm wondering if she has. "I just need air this night has been I don't know but I need tojust go for a little while." I try to explain.

She launches herself at me. "no please I'm begging please don't leave. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry about tonight please Omari I'm begging you."

"Baby I love you ok, I'm not walking away from you or our marriage. I just I'm just going crazy right now. I want to hurt her Kaira. I want to break her. And I have this-this restless energy right now that I need to expel. And I don't want to take it out on you."

I don't know what has gotten into her. I can see her chest rising with her every breath almost as if she is having a panic attack. I lean into her.

"Ok ok I won't go."

I kiss her face and her forehead and try my best to reassure her that I'm with her and not going anywhere. I hate Sophie for putting her through this. Kaira has abandonment issues. I think that's part of the reason why she avoids conflict with me. She thinks I'm going to walk out on her. I did that once but I'm never doing that again. Cradling her to my chest I let her hear my heartbeat. I know her feeling it through my chest comforts her.

As old as Kaira maybe its times like this I am forced to remember that she is still an eighteen-year-old girl who lost her parents. And it's not quite that she lost them but they chose to leave and to leave her behind. And for centuries she was one of the few of her people left to wander around alone.

Her parents weren't even around when she lost her sight. Which any ailment is virtually unheard of among her kind. Rubbing my hands up and down her back. I let her know I'm here I'm not leaving. I tell her how much I love her and that we have an eternity together. I push aside my anger and rage to be here for my wife.

Her cries settle down and she looks up. I know this look. Stroking her chin.

"Don't I'm here ok. What happened tonight wasn't your fault." I say as I kiss her.

"I know but still why did she have to do that? Why did she have to push you like that. I made it clear baby, I swear I did, I made it clear my love for you will never change. If anything it will grow deeper. That you and I are together."

"I know baby, her pain is her own doing," I reply pulling her back up against me. "I need to get out of these clothes."

She looks up into my eyes pushing me against the back of the sofa to straddle my thighs. She begins to unbutton my shirt. Any extreme or high anxiety moment leaves her horny. Tossing her hair over her shoulder she leans down and kisses me before dipping lower to lick my newly exposed flesh. Licking up to nibble on my collarbone. She peels my shirt apart. All unease is leaving my body under her ministrations.

"I still owe you a dance," she says.

Sliding off me taking my hand and pulling me up only to push me down. She kisses me as she reaches down towards the lever. My seat falls back and my legs are raised. I look up at her.

She takes pulls her shirt over her head. Revealing her smooth skin and covered breast to me. She smirks knowing she has all my attention. Turning around and bending over she presents me her ass as she slowly removes her panties. She skirt is covering all the good parts but the smell of her arousal knocks me down. I am ready to explode with just her scent in my lungs. She flips her skirt up before turning around and letting it fall back into place.

She grabs a remote I see her rubbing her thumb across it to make sure its what she wants. Clicking on the sound system easily navigating to her station, she looks up and you can see the physical change to her body. She goes from youthful and innocent to a sexy vixen. She knows what her body does to me. Walking back over she places her hands on my knees and climbs on top of me reaching down she unsnaps my jeans and lowers the zipper. Turning up the volume she seems to be waiting for a song to play. Leaning back she caresses my thighs. Running her hands up and down them. She abs flex with this motions. I can see every contour of her stomach. Strong and supple. She piercing hits the light, so smooth. Her eyes glint in the semi-darkened room. Shes leans back holding on to me with one hand while running her fingers through her hair with the other. I feel her hips moving slightly, suddenly she growls in frustration.

"Chair please"she says.

I get up with her wrapping her legs around me and carry us to a chair. Sitting down I can tell by the look in her eyes this is the song she has been waiting for and the fact that I am now in trouble. She starts swaying hips picking up the beat. She starts slowly enticing me. I admire every inch of her. She is facing away from me. Softly shaking her ass with every twitch of her hips. Putting her hands on her knees to arch and pop her back. I reach to grab her ass. She turns and pushes me away wiggling her finger towards me. turning back away she rubs my jawline. Bending over again I grab her ass.

"Ok you win," she says walking away smirking. I see her feeling around the closet. I arch a brow when she emerges carrying various objects. In particular, I see rope. Straddling me again, she runs her hands down my arms to hands. Entwining her hands in mine and presses my fingers against the legs of the chair. 

The can feel her hips grinding to the current song being played. All I can do is vision her pussy opening and sliding over me.

CLICK.

Snapping me out of my reverie, I realize Kaira has managed to handcuff my hands together while tying them to the legs of my chair. Sitting up she kisses me. Running her tongue over my bottom lip. Before biting me drawing blood, my reacts hard to the sharp pain jerking up into hers. She moans as she runs hers hands up my stomach to my breast, quickly pinching my nipples and tugging on the rings. Moving off me she kisses me again. 

Standing up and turning around looking over her shoulder. I swear she sees me. Locking her eyes with mine as before dips her back moving her ass to the bass. Her hands on her knees as she lets her pelvis and waist dominate her movements.  Moving her body around the room with the most sensual body movements known to man. Her ass cheeks are moving perfectly to the beat. 

I feel my skin getting hot. I fight to control my body's reaction but she is sex personified. She moves over my thighs leaning forward with her crotch over mine she grinds against me. I can picture her clit pressing down on mine. Feeling her wet lips moving across me. She sits up and leans back placing a deeper arch in her back and putting her ass deeper into my lap. She is twirling and bouncing her ass like she would on my dick. 

Her arousal is getting stronger, moving forward again she starts to unclasp her bra. Turning back around facing away from me she lets it fall. Her ass is running over my clit, moving in slow circles she presses into me. My muscles are straining as the heat burns me up. Putting her legs over my thighs with her hands back on her knees, her weight falls on me, pressing firmly into my clit. I spasm. I know she feels me now. 

She reaches back and wraps her arm around my neck. Pushing down into my length. I feel my veins pop out under the strain. She is wedging my cock between her cheeks. Taking pity on me she gets off turns around and starts removing my jeans. I lift my hips to help her get them down my legs. You can see the outline of my dick. She reaches between my legs and grabs me. Cups me before squeezing. 

Standing up and slowly walking away towards our bedroom, she is gone for a second. Returning she is lighting a joint in nothing but one of my button downs that is opened. I breathe in deeply as she walks down the hallway. She eyes glowing running her fingertips along the edge of the shirt. Her hips are seductively moving to the songs. The deep bass and jazz vocals moving across my skin. With every thrust of her hips, her scent is driven towards me. She presses the joint to my lips letting me inhale deeply. Standing in front of me rocking to the beat she passes the joint back and forth with me until it's out. My dick is so hard and I'm fighting against trying to fight against my restraints. 

She is at my knees, lean forward to nuzzle my nose into her body, trying to imprint her scent on me. Turning around she starts twerking in my face. With her hands on her knees, she arches her back and pops her ass. The shirt jumps up with her movements. I can see her pussy lips spreading open slightly. Her hole opening and closing in time to her motions. She is glistening with wetness. 

She spreads my legs and places her ass directly between them. Pushing back until I can feel the heat coming off her. She is staining my boxer briefs with how wet she is. I feel her lips spreading along my dick. I'm craning to try to feel her on my skin. I love when she makes my cock shine with her essence. 

The beat changes and so do her movements. Reaching between us she rubs me through my undies. I am breathing hard against her as she rests her head on my shoulder. She is purposely meshing herself against me. I want to feel her flesh so bad. My blood is hot and pumping throughout every inch of my body with my need for her right now. 

I am thoroughly aware of her lips parting to bump and gyrate over me. Sliding her h,ands into my underwear I jerk when she makes contact with my erection. Cupping and fondling me while she rubs her body against mine. She wraps her hand around as much of me as she can and starts jerking me off. Bending forward to start rubbing her wet entrance over my tip. She can't take much of the teasing. 

Removing her hand from my underwear to my waist she starts taking them off. Forcing me to raise my deep into her since my arms are still locked up. She comes back down to rest on my dick and I almost come right there. Her pussy is soaked and leaking down around my dick. She leans the back and sits on my stomach so my cock is raised between her legs. Bending it back gently she starts wetting it more with her juices. Sliding up so her clit connects with my head before dragging it down my dick again. I hear her breath catch as she moans. She keeps masturbating her pussy on my dick. 

She touches her breast. Pinching and pulling her nipples as she gushes a little on my dick. Coating me with her. My muscles are straining. And she is just riding my dick. Getting up and turning around she straddles me again. I can feel her opening. Raising up, she hovers over me. I feel her dripping down onto my tip. Her body is on fire showering me in liquid heat. Her pussy begins to open to my invasion. I feel the pressure on my head before her body gives way

Slowly sliding down my dick. Fire consumes me the deeper I go into her body. She moans loudly when she takes me all in. I am grinding my teeth and curling my toes at the feeling of being entombed by her pussy. Her walls locking around me like a velvet glove. I feel myself leak precum against her cervix. She just stays there allowing us to savor this feeling.

 Placing her hands against my waist she starts slow riding my dick. Shallow lifts that keep me buried in her pussy. I look down and see how wet my dicks from her. I see her cream, lathered along my dick. She is popping her hips, her body traveling up and down my dick. Her pussy latches on to me. She starts milking at me. I can't let go yet. She is in the midst of her climax. Her pussy twitching around my dick. 

I move swiftly to break the cuffs and grab her before we fall. Grabbing her ass and dropping her back down on my dick. With one hand. While moving her hair and kissing along her neck as I raise her body up to the underside of my head is almost out I let gravity do its thing. Kissing her neck and down to her breast, she secretes more liquid around my dick. 

My body is shaking. The need to claim her is running through me. I'm letting her pound down on my dick. Brushing and pushing against her cervix with every entry, her body is dispersing fluids with each thrust. Her pussy is sucking my dick slurping on it. She raises my face and pushes her tongue into my mouth as her pussy clamps down on my dick.

"oh fuck baby" she cries out. "fuck me please fuck me," she begs. 

Her pussy is locked around my dick the only movements that can be made is grinding her womb own on me as I throb and jerk inside her. Suddenly she erupts screaming my name as she explodes. She is draining down my dick and balls. Her wetness running down my legs. Her hips are twitching grinding her clit against me with every spasm. She sucks in a huge gulp of air.. 

"please baby" she cries out.

Laying her down on the lounge I proceed to give her the fucking she has been asking for. The kind of fucking where if she wasn't in the mood for I'd be afraid of hurting her tiny body. Long hard deep strokes as her initial orgasm keep rolling. She is clawing at my stomach and chest as I pound at her pussy. I'm surprised she has any fluids left. With the connection between my pelvis and hers, her pussy gushes against me. Spraying her scent everywhere and all over me. Leaning her back with one hand resting against the back of the chair I level her. She grabs the back of my thighs encouraging me. I look into her opaque colored eyes.

"it's yours," she tells me. " fuck baby it's your" she repeats. 

Its the beginning of her mantra. Wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down. She keeps repeating that its mine in my ear. And her pussy finally wins and erupts around my dick. My body locks up as her tidal wave engulfs me. Dispensing everything into her cervix as I grind my tip against it. Feeling it suck at me. Swallowing everything.

"oh fuck, I love you." I say to her kissing her not able to stop the throb of my dick as I'm still coming inside of her. "oh fuck" I repeat. 

She encircles my shoulders with her arms. Pulling me closer locking her legs around me pulling me deeper. Our bodies are still shaking. I can do no more right now other let her continue to milk my dick. I don't want to leave her body. She slowly starts rocking her hips. Our combined fluids covering my dick. Her muscle lock around me caressing me bringing my back to a fully hard state. She isn't doing anything other than keeping me completely in her body. Rubbing along every inch of her pussy. This is aftershock city.

She won't let me leave her body. I know this is part of her earlier fear. So I just let her keep rocking into me. I pull her up with me and lay us down on the sofa I go to put her on top but she wants to feel my weight on her. Spreading her legs wider I open her pussy more by thrust deeper in it. Pulling out about an inch are so I slide back in between her lips. Her breathing is starting to get erratic again as I ride her pussy. This will not be long. I feel her latch onto me again right as my balls tighten and I'm coming deep inside her body again. We both drift off with my body tucked away inside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164 6 12
Most stories are the typical heterosexual stories, so I decided to write a homosexual romance. It's a Good Nerd Girl fall for the Bad Girl kind of s...
555K 14K 39
She was my sin in the middle of the night and the name my body craved. She was my passion and I was her curiosity. From her infectious smile to those...
3.8K 253 30
7/12/18 UPDATE I am currently editing my story now. As i have said this edit will make it longer and more detailed than the current version. Please...
96.2K 3.6K 142
Sneak peak at potential upcoming story ideas only I may consider working on. Possible story ideas readers would like to potentially read. Stories are...