Eternally hers

Da m1nd15p0w3r

Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind... Altro

Prologue
I'm Pregrnant
Finding my love
Building More
Getting Along
The Runaway
The Return
The Meeting
Reacquainted
F*ck falling I fell
I loved you
Change
Converting
Lovin Her
Adoring Her
Confrontation
The Run
Truth and Knowledge
A glimpse
And then there was life
In the Name of Science
Together
Better Times
Lab Rat
Brighter days
Jealousy
Closer than ever
Water Sports
Ohhh Puppy Love
Aftermath
Chill day maybe???
I'm Sorry You're What???
Never happened before
Who is Adit?
Ezzy
What Dreams May Come
Woe Is Me
When Darkness Turns to Light
Turning of the Tide
The Fallen
When Darkness Fell
I Thought This Was Supposed To Be Light
Finally There is the Light
And the Light Burns
Untitled Part 46
the Shroud is Ripped in Two
Bittersweet Sorrow
Expect the Unexpected
Ice Water Bath
Finally Peace Within
Back as One
I'm Drowning
A River of Blood
Fragile Beings
I Didn't Expect This
How Do You Bounce Back?
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
Pain Reminds Me That I Am Alive
Pain In My Soul
My Selfish Acts
Blinded but Not by the Light
A Mystery Indeed
I Will Never Be Like Her
There Goes That Shroud Again
Will the Real Adit Please Stand Up
The Calm Before
My Bryson tiller
Rien de mieux
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Who Knew???
At First Sight
Chemistry
Needed This
Promises
Shattered Beings
Goodbye
What The Future Holds
Whimsical
Prerequisite
About Damn Time
the End is the Beginning
A Long Kiss Goodnight

Deja Vu

2.8K 140 14
Da m1nd15p0w3r

Friday night comes all too soon for my liking. Dressed in all black with my dreads and hair cut freshly done. As I wait for Kaira, I try not to feel anxious as I want Kaira to really enjoy herself tonight. If cooling with mindless witless 20 somethings makes her happy I game. It is wild these people think they are doing something for my wife. Hanging with "older" crowd. Not respecting my relationship my marriage. But hey they are young and Kaira likes to stay on current times and lingo.

Looking up I smell Kaira before I see her. Her hips are moving so sensually in her skirt. Her body radiates sex as her ass bounces with every step that she takes. Her spaghetti strip shirt is hugging her breast. Her navel ring is visible.

She is soft where I am hard I think admiring the gentle play of muscle under her skin. She knows I am checking her out so she turns around to show her shoulders which proudly displays my name over the year we met in binary code. I so fucking love this woman.

Walking up to her, her natural scents violate my senses. She smells so fucking good. My body responds to her on its own violations. I can feel it under my skin. The electricity that seems to be a part of my genetic makeup.

Sliding her up behind her. I press my body against hers implementing my scent on her as I move my hands down thighs to her hips in that tavern between her legs through her lace panties I touch her. She moans and grinds on my fingertips.

Taking a deep breath I turn her to face me and kiss her.

"fuck baby do we have to go out?" I say with a playful look." you look beyond amazing." I say as I'm running my fingers over her tattoo. Silently letting her know gratitude for her baring it.

Grabbing the keys to my Bugatti Veyron.1.6 convertible, A sixty-fifth-anniversary gift. Kissing Kaira as I open her door for her.

Jumping in behind the wheel turning the key letting the engine come to life. I smell Kaira's arousal. Putting my hand between her legs quickly rubbing her pussy before I slam the car into first gear and take off.

Seeing as I need both hands to drive at first to continue to switch gears Kaira takes advantage. Sliding her hand across my leg dipping between my thighs to caress my pussy lips.

Speed turns Kaira on. I think for her it's a blind thing. Not being in control it's a rush for her as she hears cars speed by she has no choice but to trust me. She says she loves the power my hands exert.

Jumping onto the highway I put my hand back on her flesh. Moving it to the junction where her pussy and thigh meet. Sliding my finger from her perineum to her clit. She traps my hand between her thighs. Slowly masturbating against it.

Arriving at the club I extract my hand and step out. Her friends are standing at the entrance waiting for us. Tossing my keys to the valet and opening the door for Kaira myself I help her out locking my eyes with Sophie. You need big boy pants to step to me I think.

Leading Kiara to her friends I'm introduced to a some of her classmates. I can feel myself being surveyed, judged, lured at, admired and hated all at once. Kaira links her arm through mine as we make our way into the club while still holding a conversation with her mates. She is doing this more for me than herself.

The music is loud the bass is pounding. Bodies are pressed up against each other. Kaira pulls me in closer to her. Encircling her waist with my arm.

"anyone drinking?" she asks looking around, her glasses on tonight.

After getting drink orders I move to get up with Kaira holding on to me as I go towards the bar. Running her hands through my dreads she kisses me.

"I love you," she says placing her forehead against mine.

I look up meeting eyes with Sophie.

"I love you too" before kissing her deeply.

Placing all drink orders and waving everyone over when drinks are ready. We make our way to table. Holding out a chair for Kaira next to mine against the wall.

We start making small talk, the ladies start moving to the beat being played.

"Omari what is it you for a living," one of her classmates ask.

"i live" I reply raising a brow. Kaira strokes my hand.

Taking a sip of my drink I meet the eyes of everyone. Kaira leans in and rubs my arm.

"Omari is a dancer," she says making my laugh since it is close to the truth.

"oh, yea what kind of dancing?"another one asks

"all kinds I just love music" I say taking a deep breath. "I love the feel of my body being possessed by the beat. Moving my body to communicate to or with others through movement and sound."

"so you're a stripper?" Sophie asks.

"shut up soph." one of the clique says.

"something like that" I reply with a smile.

I see Kaira moving to the beat of a new song. I take her hand and nod to the others as I take her out to the dance floor. I can dance moving and gyrating my body to the beat. But when Kaira starts to move it's purely erotic. The way her body plays on every note.

It's a current song mixed with house music and a deep bassline. I feel her ass in my crotch twerking to the bass. She starts rolling her hips pushing her ass deeper into my genitalia. Spinning her around I shove my leg between hers. And start moving rolling my hips towards her as she grinds down and moves towards me.

Circling my neck with her arms she pulls me closer. My hands are roaming her upper body. I turn us so I can make eye contact with Sophie. I see her eyes roam over Kaira. I can hear people talking about the impression Kaira and I make especially on the dance floor.

I'm wondering myself where she learned to do some of the things that she does. She is so unbelievably sexy. And they asked if I was a stripper. Watching her dip low and twerk one cheek. I'm in a daze. The rest of the gang starts making their way onto the dance floor. Some of the girls move up behind Kaira and dance with us. Bodies are shaking and pressed together, moving in unison to the mixes the DJ is spinning.

I look over and see Sophie ordering another drink. Placing my hands on the small of Kaira's back. Leaning in to kiss her. I watch as Sophie as downs her drink and makes her way towards us. Moving Kaira to my side I look at her inquiring.

"Kaira dance with me" she slightly slurs trying to brush past me. Kaira moves closer to me while looking in Sophie's direction.

"I'm good Sophie thank you though but I prefer to continue to dance with Omari." I can tell by the look in sophies eyes she isn't planning on backing down. She steps closer and reaches out towards Kaira, "one dance. Just one dance. That's it." Kaira looks in my direction. Her eyes are taking on that glow. Tugging on my wrist."do you mind one dance?" she asks me.

"the fuck you asking her for. She doesn't own you." Sophie aggressively says.

Keeping my eyes on Sophie I kiss Kaira's forehead.

"up to you. I'm here though ok."

Watching Sophie stumble up to kaira, I move off to the aside shaking my head never taking my eyes off of them. Kaira is trying her best to keep space between them. Sophie keeps trying to grope her ass. Kaira turns around riding the beat with her back to Sophie. At which point Sophie reaches down and tries to press her lips against Kaira's neck. I see red from then on as I step back up and shove Sophie away from Kaira.

"respect my relationship" I spit out at her.

Putting Kaira behind me. Her hand on my arm.

"baby its ok. She is drunk."

"Sophie, come on let's get you home," one of her friends says.

"I'm not ready to go home. I want to finish dancing with Kaira." she drunkenly replies.

"the dance is over," I say turning around to wrap my arm around my wife. Sophie comes flush against me in my face.

"you don't own her. You don't even deserve her." she says. Looking into her eyes I nod my head

"that is probably the truest statement to ever come out yourmouth" I tell her "but she chose me. She chose to be with me. To love me. Even though I could spend an eternity loving her I will never deserve her."Kaira squeezes my arms.

"don't say that baby." she says moving down to my hand bringing it to her mouth. "Sophie I think you need to go home."

"yes, sophie let us take you home. Kaira, Omari we are sorry about this." a friend says.

"don't apologize to her. She is a nobody. She is just using her." she is getting belligerent at this point.

"Sophie you don't want to fight me. I can promise you that much." I say as she squares off with me."let your friends take you home."

I don't even smell fear on her just pure hate. I see that she really believes that she and Kaira should be. This is like my fight with Jazz all those years ago. Jazz was just heartbroken Sophie is delusional.

"you ready?" I ask Kaira keeping my eyes on Sophie.

"yes"

"no, you not leaving with her. You need to be leaving with me." she says as she pushes away her friends trying to help her out of here. "we could be good together Kaira."

Trying my best not to let this child phase me is starting to prove difficult. Hearing her pledge her love and affection to my wife. I've already spent a lifetime knowing and believing that Kaira is better off without me. But hearing this child say it repeatedly is starting to take its toll on me. Kaira keeps caressing my arm and hand. Tugging at me urging me towards her. I feel my body tensing the move Sophie is fighting her removal. She keeps trying to get closer to Kiara who is leaning against me with her full weight. Letting it be known she is with me.

"Sophie we can be friends but if you keep this up we can be nothing." she tells Sophie.

"you would choose her over me?"

"there is nothing to prove I told you before. I love Omari I am in love with Omari. I am with Omari and nothing can or will change that." she says.

I can hear the frustration in her voice. I can no longer stand by and watch her upset Kaira.

"if you going to do something do it if not get the fuck out of our way." I calmly whisper to her.

As I go with Kaira to move around her she strikes. But I have been anticipating this gently moving Kaira to the side I take the impact of her blow.

Looking at her I lean down, "bet it makes you mad to know that I get to be with her every night. That my name is the only she will ever cry out as she comes. That it's my tongue buried in her after you two part ways at school." yes I know I'm taunting her but I can'thelp it. "you will never get to be with her. She is mine her body is mine and her love is mine. I'm the only one she ever blessed to be inside her. And you can not change that. So back off and let your people take you home."

She refuses to budge. Turning around I wait for her next move while I look at Kaira. She is visibly upset. I can see her shaking. Kaira doesn't like conflicts she has such a gentle soul. I feel Sophie preparing to strike at my back. Again I brace and prepare for impact but at the last minute I turn, grab her neck and bring her down. Letting her own momentum carry her to the ground. Releasing her I look at Kaira and extend my hand gently grabbing hers. Looking around I nod at her friends.

"its been a pleasure meeting you," I say as I begin walking to the exit.

"Omari we are so sorry we don't know what has gotten into her.."

"yes I mean don't take this the wrong way but Kaira is beautiful and I'm sure we all have a bit of acrush on her but she is very adamant about the fact that she is with you"

I look at their faces and nod before continuing to walk out. Kaira is squeezing my hand. I slow my steps and she grabs my elbow.

"I'm sorry, baby I didn't think tonight would go like this," she says. I can hear tears in her voice. I turn and run my fingers down her cheeks.

"it's not your fault you are beautiful kind and giving. You have a great heart baby." I tell her as we resume our walk to the exit. My car is waiting, seeing Kaira in and climbing behind the wheel.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

426K 20K 45
FIRST BOOK IN THE REED SERIES❤️ The Story has been on Wattpad for 4 years. Reached almost 600K Reads before Wattpad delete...
116K 2.5K 31
This book is shit but have fun ig 🌚my first story I updated yall 🥰
48.4K 316 23
This is my first time writing a story. I really wanna know what you think. Please leave a comment
24.9K 448 36
THIS IS A MATURE BUT IM NOT PUTTING IT AS THAT SO MORE PEOPLE DISCOVER MY STORY Hi, um, this is my first story. It will most likely have horible gram...