Hermitcraft Prank War: The St...

By JLeaff

Are you confused about the events of the Hermitcraft 6 Prank War/Civil War? Do you wish the whole story was i... More

Notes/Character List
Prologue: Introduction
The Prank War: Scene 1
The Prank War: Scene 2
The Prank War: Scene 3
The Prank War: Scene 4
The Prank War: Scene 5
The Prank War: Scene 6
The Prank War: Scene 7
The Prank War: Scene 8
The Prank War: Scene 9
The Prank War: Scene 10
The Prank War: Scene 11
The Prank War: Scene 12
The Prank War: Scene 13
The Prank War: Scene 14
The Prank War: Scene 15
The Prank War: Scene 16
The Civil War: Scene 1
The Civil War: Scene 2
The Civil War: Scene 3
The Civil War: Scene 4
The Civil War: Scene 5
The Civil War: Scene 6
The Civil War: Scene 7
The Civil War: Scene 8
The Civil War: Scene 9
The Civil War: Scene 10
The Civil War: Scene 11
The Civil War: Scene 12
The Civil War: Scene 13
The Civil War: Scene 15
The Civil War: Scene 16
The Civil War: Scene 17
The Civil War: Scene 18
The Civil War: Scene 19
Epilogue

The Civil War: Scene 14

275 15 2
By JLeaff

(Outside the G-Team base. False and Doc enter)

False: Doc, do you got everything we need? Enough arrows? Enough enderpearls?

Doc: Yes, yes. I triple checked. It's better to carry light in case we die.

False: (pointing) That's it, right there. The ghast cannon blew a hole in the G-Team's window during the first battle. We can climb through there.

(The two climb through the window)

False: They didn't even bother to patch that hole up!

(Doc loots through the G-Team's chests)

Doc: I found some potions.

(Grian is in G-Team base, humming and preparing challenge room. He's unaware of Doc and False)

False: Shhh!! The G-man is right there.

(They hide)

Grian: Whew! After a hard day's work, my challenge room is finally complete! Should probably get a snack or something.

(Grian exits)

(Doc and False enter challenge rooms)

False (reading signs:) 'Welcome, team Star! You have chosen to take on Grian's flag defense system! You have to complete 2 challenges to get the flag. Good luck!'

Doc: Wow, they put little challenges for us. Our defense is just confusing

False: Looks like the first challenge is parkour with lava underneath. Each of the jumping points has a pressure plate on them. 

Doc: I mean, it's Grian. How good can his redstone be?

(False does the parkour course. On the first try, False falls into lava and starts again. The second time, she completes it)

Cub: (taking head of Star team's life-board) After only 1 life lost. False completes the parkour course.

Doc: I hate parkour. So let me just... (drinks fire resistance potions and walks through lava) I'm here for moral support.

False: Alright, next challenge. 'Congratulations! You did it! If only the next challenge was as skill-based as that one.'

Doc: Good luck!

False: Wait-

(Doc pushes False through the door into the maze)

False: Aaahhhh!!!! It's a maze!!! I'm hugging the left wall! There's lava falling from the ceiling!!!! Aaaaahhh!!!!

(While False is screaming, Doc is chilling)

False: Aaaahhhh!!!!! It burns!!!!

Cub: FalseSymmetry tried to swim in lava.

Doc: Damnit! Another life lost!

(Cub takes a head off Star's life-board)

(A scorched False comes out)

False: It was hard.

Doc: Here, take this. (gives False a potion) I stole it too.

False: What's this?

Doc: Potion of healing.

False: Why didn't you give me that earlier?

Doc: I don't know. Good luck! (pushes False in)

False: Aaahhhh!!!

Cub: FalseSymmetry tried to swim in lava.

(Cub takes a head off Star's life-board)

Doc: It didn't work?!

(A more scorched False comes out)

False: Third times a charm?

Doc: Good luck!

(False runs in before Doc can push her. This time, she completes the maze. False enters the flag room)

False: I did it! I can see the flag! Well, it's the only thing I can see, anyway.

Doc: Yes! I'm cheering you on!

False: I can hear lava. There's hidden lava underneath the floor. I just need to hold shift and avoid it... (grabs flag) I got it! There's an exit!

(False runs back to Doc using the exit)

Doc: We did it!

False: But you didn't do anything.

Doc: Let's get the heck out of here!

(They exit the G-Team base)

(Grian enters. He notices the missing flag)

Grian: Uh... Mumbo, did you move my flag?

Mumbo: (entering) No...?

(False and Doc run back to the Star base, snickering)

False (from Star base:) Did you mean THIS flag?

Grian: No way! Did you at least die?

Doc: Uh... Nope! Star Team rules!!!

(Doc and False put the G-Team flag in their base and exit)

Grian (to Mumbo:) We can't let them get away that easily! We have to get them back!

Mumbo: Do you mean...?

Grian: Mumbo, you've been in their base. You know the layout, right?

Mumbo: Sorta kinda. Well, the truth is, not even team Star knows their way around. Their layout is that confusing. Once you see it, you'll understand what I mean.

Grian: Let's go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.1K 62
Welcome to Hermitcraft Randomness! This is a collection of mixed one-shots, AUs, incorrect quotes, and general randomness about Hermitcraft Season 7...
136K 5.1K 146
welcome to the chaotic hole of hermitcraft season 7! shipping will be present here (not irl shipping, just the personas) and any other warnings such...
1.3K 27 9
When trying to repair a mysteriously obsidian-clogged conduit, Impulse suddenly sees what appears to be a shark. Confused, he swims closer to get a...
7.8K 224 18
Hermitcraft oneshots! The content i write is completely for entertainment purposes! This is only minecraft personas! Ships : convex, scarian, grumbo...