"Are You Still Addicted?" Boo...

بواسطة RaveHaynes

A few years have passed since Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin have gotten married. The love they have for one another i... المزيد

"Are You Still Addicted?"
"The Tie That Binds."
"Follow Me Duckling!"
"The Water Is Too Hot!"
"Where Are My Headphones?!"
"My Father, Your Father."
"Great To See You Friend!"
"Dinner Is Served Cold."
"Adorable Little Hands."
"Sexy New Client."
"Wanting, Needing, Waiting."
"A Penny For Your Thoughts."
"The Subject Of Children."
"The Search For A New Home."
"The Movie Star Has Returned!"
"Fishing"
"Yang Meng"
"Appointments."
"A Troublesome Meeting."
"A Mini Vacation At The Bar."
"Stripped"
"Hangover?"
"Dr. Lee"
"The Devil Within."
"Dinner With Mom, Again?"
"Charity For The Bold!"
"Moving Day!"
"Good News."
"Help Us, Dr. Lee!"
"Jiang Yifei"
"Friendship."
"Sweet and Sour."
"Moon Cakes And Kisses." (Short)
"Nurse Zang."
"Work."
"Wedding Dress."
"Dark Thoughts."
"Fun Things To Do."
"One Month."
"Tong Tian."
"You'll Need New Bras!"
"Those Eight Long Years."
"Traditional Love"
"The Procession."
"Will You Marry Me?"
"Husband and Wife."
"Month Two."
"Quality Time"
"Aunty Zhou's Advice."
"BoysLoveBoys? Part One."
"BoysLoveBoys? Part Two."
"One Scared Fish. One Worried Fish."
"Kiss Me."
"Month Three, With Gu Hai The Wicked."
"Gu Yang Visits."
"Gu Yang's Wishful Thinking."
"The Bodyguards."
"Work In Progress."
"How Can I Be Okay?"
"Xiaoping."
"Rain And Thunder."
"Xiaoping Attacks Gu Hai."
"Seeing Ghosts And Stars."
"Be Still My Heart."
"Sweet Like Custard."
"Bad News."
"Hungry Eyes."
"Romeo And His Lovers."
"So Blessed."
"Month Four."
"Scared Me To Death!"
"Day One In Thailand!"
"The Grand Scheme."
"Let Me Go!"
"Higher Than The Heavens Above."
"Two Missing?"
"Silent Screams."
"Scissors"
"The Search Continues."
"The Second Kick."
"I Want To Know!"
"The Comfort Of His Arms."
"Shi Hui."
"Swimming In The Hot And Cold."
"Walking On A Thin Line."
"Next To You"
"Lost For Words."
"Saved By Our Friend."

"Ultrasound."

1.9K 74 54
بواسطة RaveHaynes

Jiang Yifei was getting bored. Days and days had passed and she was tired of watching television. She wanted to stretch her legs. She asked the chef to make her something simple. Pancakes with toast. She gobbled it down and headed upstairs to see what Ying Yue was up to.
She knocked twice and was invited in. 
“Good morning,” she said.
Ying Yue smiled and sat up in bed. She shoved her pillow behind her back and shifted until she was more comfortable. She wiped her eyes and felt a little hungry. She sniffed the air and asked, “Is there food downstairs?”
Jiang Yifei nodded. “There is fresh orange juice as well.”
Ying Yue yawned, then asked, “Why are you up early? Don’t you usually sleep in later than this?”
“I wanted to go to the mall,” Jiang Yifei said. She moved to sit on the bed. “Do you want to come?”
Ying Yue thought for a moment, then said, “I don’t think that would be wise. I’m safer indoors. If I go out, I run the risk of being seen. My family, my husband, I can’t take that risk.”
Jiang Yifei understood. She felt sorry for her friend. The situation was difficult. She couldn’t be mad at her for wanting to be safe.
“It’s ok,” Jiang Yifei said, getting up from the bed. “I’ll have the driver take me. I won’t be long.”
Ying Yue watched as she walked through the door. Deep down, she had wanted to go. Walking would have been good exercise for her health. When she was still living with her husband, he didn’t allow her to work, so, to pass the time, she would often work out in front of the television. Yoga was fun at times, but she would also jog around the village. 
She missed her neighbors thinking about it. Every morning her next door neighbor would greet her with a wave of the hand and a smile. At one of the street corners, she would stop to buy a bottle of water. The owner would often talk to her about the weather and how many calories she was burning. 
She reached for the television remote and clicked it on. The news was on, so she watched the headlines. 
Husband kills wife because he didn’t like the fact that she had a crush on a male celebrity,” said the anchorwoman.  
Ying Yue’s eyes widened. Some men were stupid, she thought to herself. They let jealousy cloud their judgement. As she looked at the screen, she thought of how his actions would now put him behind bars, or worse yet, dead. She didn’t understand why some people chose to do bad things. She was tired. Tired of having unsupportive family members, tired of being treated badly by her husband, and tired of running. She looked forward to receiving the money after the baby was born. Traveling the world and seeing what else was out there was something that gave her hope. A piece of mind.

Jiang Yifei got ready and asked the gentlemen driver to take her to the closest mall. Even though she had a little money saved up, she was eager to shop. 
When they arrived at the mall, the driver told her where he would meet her after she was done and pulled up into a parking spot. She hurried into the mall to window shop.
Inside, she walked into a shoe shop. Oh, how she loved shoes. Now that she was pregnant, she highly doubted that she would be able to fit into something fancy or cute. But that didn’t stop her from treating her eyes. 
Her next stop was a candy store. Inside, she eyed some chocolates and hard candies. She ended up buying one thing, pink, cotton candy. As she walked out of the store, she munched on her sweet treat, and went to look at dresses next door. 
She saw a few long dresses that she liked displayed on a few mannequins and went inside. The sales representative helped her choose the right one. A white elastic dress with red flower patterns along the bottom. After informing the sales clerk that she was pregnant, they included a discount.
Jiang Yifei walked out of the store a happy woman. She walked around for an hour more, then, because her feet started hurting, she decided to head home.
Bai LuoYin was stressed at work. All of the trainees were having a difficult time doing the flight simulation exercise with their superiors. 
Bai LuoYin yelled at the top of his lungs, “Is this your full potential?! You have been going over these necessary requirements for weeks now! Have you no shame?!” he said to his subordinates with vicious eyes.
All of the men that were lined up in front of him looked humiliated. 
“No one is to set foot on an aircraft until I say so! This will be punishment for the lack of knowledge you have shown me today!” Bai LuoYin barked.
The men before him cringed. Some even gasped at the harsh punishment.
“Everyone will do this exercise again and again. I do not care if you are here until four in the morning! Dismissed!” Bai LuoYin ordered. 
As the men scattered, Bai LuoYin spotted a familiar face grinning in his direction. The familiar face took a step forward and saluted him. Bai LuoYin saluted back, then he realized who he was. 
“Liu Chong!” Bai LuoYin said, closing the distance between them. 
They shook hands, strong, and full of respect.
Liu Chong stepped back and Bai LuoYin could see why he hadn’t recognized him before. His hair was cute very short, almost bald, and he now had a scar above his right eye. His body weight had increased also, but not from fat, it was all muscle.
“Bai LuoYin, you look very tough, as always,” Liu Chong said.
They grinned at eat each and then walked towards an area that was more private.
“How is Gu Hai?” asked Liu Chong.
“Gu Hai is Gu Hai. His business is thriving, his family is well, and he still drives me crazy,” Bai LuoYin said jokingly.
Liu Chong laughed. He had been posted to another base, but had often thought about his friend’s well being. He leaned in close, as if to tell a secret, and asked, “How is the married life?”
Bai LuoYin thought this question was humorous. As a matter of fact, this was the first time someone had asked him this. He often heard people ask this question in the movies. “It’s not as I expected. Things haven’t changed between Gu Hai and I. We still are committed to one another.”
Liu Chong nodded.
“Let’s get something to eat!” Liu Chong said.
Bai LuoYin shook his head, saying, “I can’t. Maybe another time.”
“Aren’t you finished for the day?” Liu Chong asked, checking his watch.
“I am, but I have a doctor’s appointment this evening.”
“Are you not feeling well?”
“No, I am. The appointment is for someone else.”
Liu Chong looked confused.
“Gu Hai and I are having children.”
Liu Chong’s eyes popped out of his head. “Really?” he said, looking down at Bai LuoYin’s stomach. “I heard that our government is great! But I didn’t know it was that great!”
Bai LuoYin playfully pinched him on the side of his arm. “You fool! Not me! We are having children through surrogacy.” 
Liu Chong rubbed his arm and laughed. “Oh! I thought it was finally possible for a man to get pregnant.”
Bai LuoYin wanted to punch him in the head.
“Can you imagine yourself with a huge belly?!” Liu Chong said, gesturing with his hands and arms.
Bai LuoYin whacked him on the hands until he stopped.
They laughed. 
“It’s good to see you,” Liu Chong said, “congratulations on the baby.” 
Bai LuoYin agreed. He was happy to see his friend. Liu Chong reminded him of how much harder it was back then, compared to the present day, where he was happier. 
“Babies,” Bai LuoYin said.
Liu Chong blinked at him a few times.
“We are having two,” Bai LuoYin informed.
“Two babies?!” Liu Chong said, shocked. 
“Yes.”
“Can you and Gu Hai handle two? I’ll have to come and babysit.” 
“Not you!” Bai LuoYin scolded, “you never were responsible enough!”
Liu Chong laughed.

Two hours later, Bai LuoYin met up with his husband and the women at Dr. Lee’s office. The staff was pleasant as always, and the good doctor had placed them in a huge room together. 
“How are you feeling?” Dr. Lee asked Ying Yue. As she was laying on a comfortable bed, he was putting rubber gloves on. The plastic made a snapping sound and Ying Yue almost had the baby right there and then. She was nervous.
“I’m fine,” she answered softly.
Dr. Lee checked her heart, blood pressure, and everything else recommended to ensure she was in good health. He often looked at her and smiled as he worked. He wanted to make her feel less stressed, being as it was her first pregnancy.  
When he was done, he gave her a thumbs up. “Keep taking your vitamins. Be sure to only eat warm foods,” he said.
She nodded and he moved across the room to check on Jiang Yifei, who was sprawled out on her own bed. She looked ungraceful and annoyed. Dr. Lee had to chuckle at the sight of her.  
“How are you feeling?” he asked her.
Jiang Yifei rolled her eyes. “I’m having horrible issues with vomiting,” she complained, “just before we arrived, I had to throw up. Some mornings I can’t seem to keep anything down.”
Dr. Lee thought for a moment. “Let me run some blood tests. But I should let you know, this is normal.” He gave her a full checkup also and said, “Everything is good with you. Eat healthy and keep taking your vitamins.”
Jiang Yifei nodded. “Thank you,” she said.
Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai observed everything in awe. A nurse entered the room and offered them all warm water. 
A nurse took a vile of blood from Jiang Yifei and left.
“Well, you two are six weeks in. Would you all like to hear the baby’s heartbeat?” asked Dr. Lee, standing in the center of the room and looking at everyone.
Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai almost fainted. “Yes!” They both said together. 
Dr. Lee smiled. “Let’s get set up,” he said, signaling to the nurse.
Bai LuoYin went to Jiang Yifei’s side and held her hand. Gu Hai attached himself to Ying Yue and also took her hand.
Dr. Lee assisted with Jiang Yifei’s Ultrasound, and another specialist entered the room to help Ying Yue. 
Everyone eagerly awaited for them to begin. They observed as a gel was placed on each of the  women’s stomach. Then, the transducers were used. Round and around it searched, left and right, up and down it moved as they kept their eyes glued to the monitors...until.
“I hear it!” Gu Hai yelled from across the room. Tears immediately filled his eyes, and his nose stung. He held his breath in fear that he would miss a sound. His heart melted. He said a prayer and closed his eyes. A tear escaped his eyelid and fell to the ground. It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. Better than any song, better than any instrument.
Even Dr. Lee shed a tear. He was happy for this family.  
After a few seconds, Bai LuoYin said, “I hear it!” He broke out in a silent cry. Never had he thought something like hearing a heartbeat would send him falling in love again. “My little Gu,” he whispered, and Jiang Yifei smiled over at him. She too was tearing up, happy for him as well as herself. She would be bringing a part of her into the world. She was getting to leave behind a living legacy.
Bai LuoYin wanted to record the sound and play it every day, all day. He wanted it to be the sound he fell asleep to at night. 
The mood in the room lifted, higher than the heavens above. Through the windows, the sunlight came in brighter. The air became more refreshing, as if roses were placed around them. Birds were heard in the distance. It felt as if the four of them had been touched by an angel with love. The love that now blossomed for these children had spoken to their very souls. Soon they will arrive, fill our world with love, bliss, and a bit of mischief. We will see paradise through their eyes. When they speak, we will truly hear for the first time. When they play, we will sail away to the land of make-believe with them as our captains. They will enchant us as we watch them sleep. And we will fall in love as a family over and over, every day.   
Gu Hai looked over at Bai LuoYin. Their eyes met at the same time. They laughed, and cried, happily.  
Before they left the hospital, Dr. Lee asked if they wanted to know the sex of the babies in the future. He handed the ultrasound photos to Bai LuoYin, who held them close to his heart.
“I feel as if I’m having a girl,” Ying Yue said surely.
“I would say that I’m having a boy, just by the way I’m feeling these days,” Jiang Yifei laughed.
“We are having boys,” Gu Hai said, putting his hands on his hips.
“I think they’re both girls,” Bai LuoYin confessed his thoughts, looking at the pictures. 
Dr. Lee laughed. “We still have a few more months to go, we will see who is right then.” 
They said their goodbyes to the good doctor and left. Once they were in the lobby, Bai LuoYin turned to Gu Hai, Jiang Yifei, and Ying Yue. “I don’t think I want to know the sex of our children,” he said seriously, “we should let it be a surprise.”
Gu Hai gave him his full attention. “Really?” he said, “you don’t want to know?” 
Bai LuoYin shook his head slowly and crossed his arms over his chest.
After thinking for a short time, Gu Hai said, “Then it shall be so! What my wife wants, my wife gets!”
Bai LuoYin turned red. He punched Gu Hai in the side and walked away furious.
Jiang Yifei and Ying Yue laughed. The chemistry between these two men was unlike anything they had ever seen. One minute they were lovers who couldn’t do without one another, the next, they fought like cats and dogs. 
Bai LuoYin drove the women home because he was still angry at Gu Hai. 
Gu Hai thought it was the best time to finish shopping for Yan Ya Jing’s wedding. He had only a few things more to pick up, so he headed to the market. Yan Ya Jing’s wedding was only two weeks away!

Yang Meng’s back was arched in a position he had never been in before. He lay flat on his stomach with his plump buttocks high in the air. The sheets between his face smelled of fresh linen. The scent helped put him into a calm frame of mind. His breathing increased with each thrust that You Qi made. Their bodies were soaking wet. Sweat dripped from You Qi’s forehead, his mouth was agape. The work that he had been putting in for half an hour now was about to erupt.  
Yang Meng closed his eyes and fought not to give up. The thickness that entered him sent heat up and down his legs. His hole tightened and loosened as You Qi suddenly commanded a kiss. He lifted himself to lean back on You Qi’s chest and turned his face to the side. It brought a little bit of pain to his neck as he stuck his tongue out for You Qi to suck on, but the pleasure of You Qi’s lips touching his drowned it out. 
Harder, You Qi pounded into him, faster. Their breathing came out in rushed air as they fought to taste each other more. When You Qi had enough kisses and used his hand to push Yang Meng back down. 
You Qi gasped. The tightness was back. He kept his pace and rammed his hard cock in and out. It made his eyes roll back and he used dirty words. “Do you fucking like that?” he breathed.
Yang Meng whimpered, “Yes.”
“Do you want more?”
“Yes.”
“Tell me you want more.”
“I want more, please give me more.” Yang Meng breathed. 
You Qi playfully spanked his cheek and Yang Meng moaned. Then, You Qi changed to another position. He turned Yang Meng over onto his back so that he could look into his eyes. He held his legs high in the air and squeezed some lube into his hands. He worked it over his long shaft and then forced the tip inside once more. 
Yang Meng lubed up his hand and started playing with himself. He stroked in unison with each pump that You Qi produced. But then, You Qi swatted his hand away and took control of his own body. 
Making small circles with the cup of his hand, You Qi drove the head of Yang Meng’s penis wild. His body started to convulse. He writhed in great pleasure. Yang Meng’s mouth couldn’t stop from calling out his name.
“You Qi,” Yang Meng sang, “don’t stop. Aah! Please…” 
You Qi rapidly pumped. Faster, faster, harder, harder. He jerked his hand up and down, up and down.
Yang Meng’s legs finally gave up, he twitched, and then there was white cream all over his chest and face.
You Qi made every inch of his erection enter Yang Meng’s hole and he littered him with his own love cream. Then he dropped to lay beside his lover.
They both lay panting. Their eyes tried to refocus on the white ceiling above them. 
“That was incredible,” You Qi managed to say.
“It is,” breathed Yang Meng, “Let’s do it again!” 
You Qi looked over at him with a wicked grin

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...