His New Daddy

By Bookworm281212

What happens when a bunny toothed boy, who happens to be a little, jumps onto a stranger's lap and claims the... More

Warning and Info:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Merry Christmas!
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Help!
FYI
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Five

9.7K 335 147
By Bookworm281212

Once they broke from their 15 minute cuddle session, they continued talking and laughing like normal. Unfortunately though, Taehyung had to eventually leave.

"Ok mom, sorry I got to go. I'll see you tomorrow I promise. Love you, bye!" Taehyung waved at his mother and heard her say bye back before shutting the door.

He deeply sighed as he walked away and to the elevator at yet another ungodly hour of the night. He obviously loves his mother to death, but the lack of sleep and amount of work were getting to him. And he knows he has to visit his grandpa tomorrow.

Again, he loves his grandpa, and he only visits him once or twice a week, but it's hard on Taehyung to deal with him sometimes. His grandfather could be the nicest old man one minute, and the rudest jerk the next.

And of course on top of that, his grandpa had-

"Wait!"

Taehyung didn't even notice he was already in the elevator and a man was rushing towards it and telling him to hold the doors.

Taehyung snapped out of it and held his arm in between the elevator doors to keep it open for the familiar man.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you." Tae awkwardly said, internally cringing. Boy did he hate himself right about now. And all the time. Mostly.

Once the other male got in, Taehyung's hand retracted and they sat in an awkward silence until they reached the main floor. Again, this jet black haired man seemed so familiar to Taehyung, yet he was too disoriented and dumb feeling right now to figure it out. One day he would realize who it was, and boy would he feel really dumb then.

They both walked out to the parking lot conveniently at the same time even after Tae said bye to the desk worker. The poor blond haired male had to watch as the black haired man got into the fanciest and most expensive looking car he had ever seen.

"Geez, What the hell does it feel like to be that rich?" Taehyung wondered out loud as he got to his car.

"Must be nice." He finished and sighed.

Okay, he wasn't that poor, but he certainly struggled a lot financially. Keeping up tuition was hard sometimes, but he managed. Just extra hours working, other jobs around the neighborhood for people, and stuff like that.
Yeah yeah, money doesn't buy happiness or whatever, but it certainly helps a lot. It seems like this god forsaken society built up statuses and values on wealth anyway, usually the richer the better you seem. It took him a long time to accept that.

Okay, he's gonna keep rambling like an annoying little whiner and hopeless romantic here, but Taehyung has a certain hope or belief. One day, he'll find someone to help boost his happiness to something he could've never dreamed of feeling. Someone to confide in, to cuddle, to take pride in, to help, to help him, to shower with affection, to love. And so much more. But he has no clue if that day will ever come. If it does, then money or any other thing won't matter. Because that person will be his happiness. And hopefully, he himself will be that person's happiness too.
———

Taehyung immediately jumped onto his bed the second he got home. He needed sleep so he could stop thinking about unnecessary things. But right as he was about to sleep, he remembered.

"Fuck! Oh fucking fuck you! Fuckitty fuck fuck fuck!" Taehyung shot up and was ready to rip his damn hair out of his head.

He sprinted into his living room and right to his computer desk in the corner. But he also had to be quiet since his dog, Yeontan, was sleeping. He opened the laptop and furiously began typing into google.

What does it mean when you act like like a baby as an adult?

And he searched though the first page of results. Literally no one goes to the second page of results unless they are desperate.

"What the hell?" Taehyung mumbled while he looked at an article.

Life of a Little
Put into simple terms

A little is basically someone who acts like a baby or just way younger than their actual age. They revert to a headspace called "little space", and that can be triggered by many things. Whether it be seeing a kid's show, feeling bored, being overly praised, seeing kids toys or stuffed animals, etc, the little can start to revert back into that headspace. Even being stressed or extremely sad/upset can cause it. Usually, little have what are called "caregivers". The person who takes care of their littles, enforces the rules, teaches them things, and takes care of them when they are in little space. Caregivers can also be called "daddy" or "mommy" based on gender or the like. There could be a romantic relationship or strictly a caregiver/little relationship, etc. It all honestly depends on the people involved and what they decide the relationship and dynamic will be. But as long as the little is properly cared for and the caregiver has no issues, that's what counts.

"Well, shit. That kinda explains that. Almost. Maybe I dodged a bullet not getting too involved with baby dude." Taehyung sighed. He felt kinda bad thinking that, because there must be a reason the cute ravenette was like that, but he was scared of all that responsibility. He was scared he would mess up. That his little would hate him or he would end up being a terrible daddy. Or-

Wait what? Why am I thinking all this? It's not like I'll ever be in this situation anyway. And there's 1/100 chance I'll ever see baby dude again.

Taehyung shook off his thoughts and went to plop on his bed. He drifted off to a sound slumber, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

—————

It felt nice being able to wake up whenever the hell you wanted for once.

Thankfully, Taehyung didn't have school or work today. He got an email this morning saying all classes were canceled for the week because of a staffing thing. Or did someone set the science lab on fire? He can't remember. Oh well.

He had other things to do anyway. He had to go to the grocery store before visiting his grandpa. So once he got up, totally not at one in the afternoon, he got ready for the day ahead of him. He showered and got dressed in a simple black sweatshirt and black jeans. He grabbed his keys, wallet, and walked out the door.

For once, traffic wasn't a bitch and construction was actually tolerable, so he got to the grocery store first with no problems or cursing. For now anyway. For all he knew, a dead body could come flying at him from the car in front of him on the way home. It's happened once, it could happen again. Yeah you never know around here. Shit's wack.

He walked into the store and started shopping, checking his list every so often to check things off. He knows how manipulated he is by grocery store by their design, but he needs food to live so he is left with no choice. Thanks Shane.

He was getting milk when he heard a familiar voice. A child like voice that was whining to someone.

Taehyung froze.

Is that who I think it is?

"Daddy!" The voice called from the end of the aisle. When Taehyung looked up, he saw none other than baby dude Jungkook himself.

Oh boy.

Jungkook ran up to the older and literally jumped on him for a hug. Luckily, Taehyung had a cart so he wouldn't drop a basket and caught the ravenette.

"I missed you so much! Old daddy was so mean. I love you lots more." Jungkook grinned and buried his face in the blond haired male's sweatshirt.

"Uh, hey, baby dude. How are ya?" Taehyung said awkwardly, hating himself already. After reading the article about littles, he kinda knew he should be nice to the little and play along. As long as it wasn't too serious of a situation.

"Better now that you're here! Don't leave me again! Please?" Jungkook exclaimed, looking up at Taehyung with big doe eyes.

"Um, listen," Taehyung put the little down, who still clung onto him in a hug,

"I can't promise that. You see, we don't really know each other, and you seem to be taken, soooo..." Taehyung finished and hoping Jungkook caught on and wouldn't cry.

"B-But we can get to know each other! A-And I don't like old daddy! I like you! I don't wanna be taken anymore... he's a big meanie..." Jungkook's eyes started getting teary, one tear managing to roll down his cheek. His lips were quivering, and kinda tried to get words out but it came out as a very soft mumbling. Not heard.

"Shit..." Taehyung mumbled, unsure what to do. But some random instinct kicked in and he winged it.

"Listen, Kookie, I just literally have no way to contact you or talk to you. We don't know each other well enough yet. And I'm sure whoever your caregiver and boyfriend is, is just trying to protect you. He wants to help you out, teach you things. He loves you, right?" Taehyung tried. The little only cried a little harder.

If only Taehyung knew how dangerous those words were.

"Aish. Fine. Come here." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and embraced him back in a comforting hug.

"I-I don't think old daddy loves kookie anymore. He's mean, and says mean things to Kookie. He makes Kookie sad and gives booboos. Kookie feels happy with you, daddy." Jungkook calmed down a little bit and looked at the taller male.

Taehyung had no clue what the hell he should do. He was speechless. Something doesn't add up here, but he can't just take the boy and leave. He needs patience. And more evidence.

So for now, he thought comfort was the better option. And maybe a few questions.

"Oh really? I'm sorry, what does he do, bunny?"

"Bad things. I already told you... some of it." Jungkook didn't seem like he wanted to say too much yet. Like he was scared of something. Or rather, someone.

Taehyung started petting Jungkook's hair in attempts to comfort him.

"Ok, you don't have to explain if you don't want to. Just stay safe okay? Promise me you will ask for help if you need to. And-"

"Jeon Jungkook! What have I told you about running off?! Get back here now or else!" That same fucking jet black haired man Taehyung always sees with Jungkook storms down the aisle.

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung out of fear, and before they knew it, black haired man yanked Jungkook away and kept an iron grip on his wrist.

"I'm sorry he was bugging you sir. He's a little pain sometimes, always wandering off and not listening. We are going now." The black haired dude was still clearly angry and dragged Jungkook down the aisle, and out of the store.

"I swear you just ask for punishment!"

"No I don't! I'm sorry!"

"Oh, You're gonna be sorry"

Were the last exchange of words Taehyung barely heard from the "couple" as they zoomed out of the store.

He was so in shock, he was still frozen. It all happened so fast, and Taehyung felt so bad. Questions flooding his mind, hoping he didn't make a big mistake. It all happened so fast, Taehyung didn't utter a word or move an inch the whole time. Watching the way the ravenette was dragged away, he felt guilty he couldn't do something. But he didn't have proof. Kids lie a lot right? So if he acts like a kid, maybe he was over exaggerating? Yeah that's probably it.

Taehyung just decided to snap out of it and pay for his groceries, irked the entire time. He just couldn't think straight.

But what he didn't know, was that the second Jungkook got home, he was pinned to the ground and beaten. Being kicked, used as a punching bag, spanked, cut, screamed at, and more painful things too.

But what was Jungkook thinking about?

Taehyung.

And how bad he wanted Taehyung to save him.

Yet Jungkook also remembered what Taehyung said.

"I'm sure he's just trying to protect you. He wants to help you out. He just loves you."

Because of those ignorant words, Jungkook didn't try so hard to resist what his 'boyfriend' was doing.

Because he just loves him.

Right?
——————————————————————

Just to be clear:

I do not condone, support or defend abuse of any kind to anyone, again, it's just fiction and part of the story. I warned you kinda what you were getting into, sorry if I sounded insensitive. And I apologize If my description of a little was inaccurate, I tried to explain it simply.

Thank you for reading! Ask me if you have any questions, I'll try to update more and get into he action.

I will gladly take constructive criticism, as I've been in a slump recently.

I'll probs lay off these author's notes after this, I know it may be annoying.

Ok, sorry, love you guys, bye! 👋💕

- Author of many thoughts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MINE By ꢭ

Fanfiction

443K 17.8K 75
"I was about to lose him, he fought hard. Yet I ignored him." "Loving you wasn't really expected, you were my prince yet I wasn't your princess." ===...
175K 5K 21
What happens when you were introduced to your new Stepdad and Stepbrother will you able to catch yourself before you fall for him or would you fall s...
335K 15.2K 40
Min Yoongi is introverted and a very reserved individual. A bad past follows him everywhere he goes. He doesn't get close to anyone. That is, until a...
805K 53.9K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...