The One That Got Away

Von Maebelletree

CRINGY AS FUCK READ AT OWN RISK Freya Taschereau was Tom Riddle's first and last love. She was an aristocrati... Mehr

Freya Taschereau
Thoughts
Infatuation
Progression
Steady
Birthday
Gossip
Beauxbatons
Characters
Funeral
Back To Reality
Witches Weekly
The Daily Prophet
The Return
Why?
Fool
Anger
Easter
What?
What comes next
Watching, Plotting
Wedding
Where Am I?
Patterns
Mexico? France? Tokyo? Moscow?
What do you mean????????
Name Suggestions???
Tired

Finders Keepers

1.2K 45 4
Von Maebelletree

"You know who I fucking hate?" Asked Walburga Black, looking at her husband.

"Who." Asked the exasperated Orion.

"Freya Taschereau, That girl has everything. All this money, all these friends, and then Tom seems to constantly follow her around, honestly why does he even do that? Surely he can find someone willing." Said Walburga in a huff.

The pair were sitting at their table at the Malfoy wedding. Their own marriage was not a happy one.

"Yes dear." Said Orion Passively, watching one of the bridesmaids.

"Just, someone give her a flaw." Said Walburga

"Maybe it's her love for Riddle." Said Orion tiredly.

"Please, those two are like magnets, gravitational force is not a flaw."

"Maybe it's that she is too nice to people." Said Orion, trying to calm down his wife so that they might have a shot at a pleasant evening.

"Please, that's not a weakness that's something you say in job interviews as a false weakness, it's right up there with too hard working, and too smart."

"You don't have any flaws, dear and that does not make me hate you." Said Orion.

Walburga looked at her husband and narrowed her eyes, what did he want.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Candace was dancing the tango with Olly, laughing as he conjured a Rose between his teeth, when she noticed that both Tom and Freya were gone.

"I will skin him alive." Said Candace, angrily.

"Don't forget to shoot him, babe, remember to-"

"Turn off the safety, yah yah." Said Candace

Olly released her from his grasp and she went looking for her friend. What must have been going through her mind to make her wander off like that? Did she want Tom to follow her?

Candace sighed, Freya truly was oblivious to all matters of the heart. Which was probably why they were such good friends.

Unlike Freya Candace was able to read people. She was not as charming and she didn't always know what to say, but she could tell by their body language and facial expression how they felt. She had been the first to notice how Tom felt about Freya, and to her great regret, the first to encourage a relationship.

Candace hated Tom. Candace hated a lot of people, muggle mail service because of how slow it was, line cutters, people who sell real fur, loud chewers, the caretaker at Beauxbatons, but Tom had somehow managed to reach the top of that list. He broke her best friends heart, and turned her into a door mat.

Candace thought of the way that Olly made her feel. Happy. Safe. Loved. Funny. Beautiful. Strong. Smart. She kept going, looking for Freya, scanning to see if Tom had spotted her.

"Now what are you doing out here, Candy Cane?" Asked Evan Rosier.

"Holy shit Evan, you scared the living crap out of me I thought you were... someone else" She said

"You thought I was Riddle?" Asked Evan, stepping forward, out of the shadows.

"Evan, what is up with you? Are you alright?" Asked Candace, examining his features.

"I'm just here to run interference." He said.

Candace took a hold of his arm, when she spotted the branding.

"Where did you get this done? You know what? I know a guy who can fix it." She said examining the snakes and skull on his forearm.

He said nothing he only let her hold his arm as she yammered about how a guy owed her a favour. He disapperated with her still on his arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tom smirked at the wriggling dark mark on his arm. They had a hostage.

He had walked all the way down to the stables and he was now on his way to the beach when he saw a distinctive glow on the water. Golden magic.

He walked faster until he saw discarded shoes lying in the sand. It was her. Wordlessly he sat down next to her.

She stared straight ahead at the horizon as though she was looking for something. The Golden magic sparked again, dancing across the water.

"I found you." He Said. "You were not that difficult to find."

She said nothing, she just stared straight ahead.

"Remember the first night?" He asked, she looked down. "We rode back on the same broom."

She still did not look at him.

"Then after you had the fight with your father." He Said." Tom looked at her "I remember he used to call you Diamond."

She sighed. Tom knew that sigh, it was her I want to talk just not to you sigh.

"For Merlin's sake look at me." He Said, placing a hand under her chin and turning her to face him. "What is it?"

Her eyes refused to meet his, those sapphire eyes refused to look into his dark ones, instead she was staring at her closed hand.

He picked up her hand in his larger one, startling her, he opened it easily to find a diamond ring inside. Tom examined it. It was a silver band with two sapphire stones on either side of a larger diamond.

He held it up to the light, Freya tried to snatch it back, but he was too quick pulling it away at the last minute resulting in her body on top of his. He was quick to reverse the roles and had her pinned under him in a split second. He noticed an evil glint in her gem stone eyes as water rushed up and soaked him, while she remained dry.

Freya began to laugh. Tom smiled down at the way her laugh made his insides feel warm and fuzzy. She stared up at him the pair smiling at each other. He could tell she was about to do it again, so he kissed her.

It was not long before she started to kiss back, Frenchy was a nickname truly befitting to her. He let go of one of her wrists opting instead to touch her body. She used her freed hand to pull him closer to her, it travelled through his previously perfect hair.

He rolled off of her but pulled her close to him.

"Don't, you're all wet." She Said, laughing slightly.

He pulled her closer. Until suddenly he felt her tense up.

"I shouldn't have done that." She Said.

"I beg to differ." Said Tom, now caressing her hand.

"I mean I have a boyfriend."

"Not fiancé?"

"Crap." She Said. Struggling to get out of his grasp. "Where's the ring?"

"This?" He asked, "its fish bait now." Tom chucked the ring into the ocean, but before it hit the water it stopped and returned to Freya's hand. "How can you be with him." He asked, still not letting her go.

"He is good to me."

"And I wasn't?"

"He is honest. And you weren't." She Replied.

"But you don't love him." He Said.

"He loves me." She Said.

"You didn't say yes yet." He Said.

"What?"

"That's why you are out here." Tom Said, "You never Said Yes. You said maybe. And you didn't want to ruin your cousins wedding."

"You know me so well." She Said.

"Well enough to know you will not go through with it. Because you are way too in love with me." Tom Said kissing her cheek which was now a little pink. "You can't tell me that snog meant nothing, Freya."

She bit her lip. "I miss you." Freya Said Quietly. "I miss you, Tom. And I hate myself for it."

Tom felt elated , as everything seemed to fall into place. "Why?" He asked

"You make me weak." She Said. "I forgive everything for a chance to see you smile. But my life will always come first. You tried to sway me with the sweet memories. But I remember everything I remember you telling me that you would never let me leave. I remember you telling me that I belonged to you. I remember looking inside your head and seeing the future you want for us." She shook her head "it's not the future I want. But despite all this I still love you."

Tom looked at her thoughtfully. "What did you see?" He asked.

She shook her head.

"What exactly are your powers, Freya?"

"Just basic stuff." She Said shrugging.

"You are lying." He Said, going in to kiss her again.

He kissed her lightly, pulling away only after a few seconds of connection.

"Come home with me." He Said, kissing her again.

"No." She said trying to get out of his grasp again.

"That wasn't a question. You see, Freya I found you. I found you all those years ago and I knew you were the only person I would ever need. I found you again tonight, and how does the muggle saying go? Finders keepers." He said, kissing her cheek tenderly before dissaperating into the night.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.7K 165 49
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father and is very open to everyone who knows. S...
51.4K 1.5K 49
Pining after Voldemorts girl is like asking for an early death. +++++ Tallulah Malfoy is the older sister of Lucius and completely in love with Tom...
258K 5.9K 27
It's a Tom Riddle fanfic obvi... •SHITTY DESCRIPTION ACTIVATED• Tom Marvolo Riddle has no heart. At least, that is how it seems. And he is complete...
337K 9.2K 20
Hermione Granger travels back in time by mistake. All she wants is to return as quickly as possible, to her sixth year at Hogwarts. Unfortunately s...