Meraki

By RichGodMother

Meraki (μεράκι) [May-rah-kee] • Greek (n.) To put something of yourself into your work. Soul. Creativity. Lov... More

Before You Begin
Cover Art from Amazing People
The Sound of Silence
Chaotic Soul
To Who We Could Have Been
Dare to Dream
Through Younger Eyes
Born to Live
Gilded Cages
Between the Pages
Once Upon a Time...
Why is the Sky Blue?
Breathe

Stardust and the Shadows between the Stars

112 15 6
By RichGodMother

'So many people feel connected with the sun and stars and moon and sky, and it is not because they feel awed by something out of reach but because something in their soul recognizes them, something seems to whisper 'I know you.'. Those heavenly bodies seem to remind us that we too originated from the same source as those balls of fire, that we too are powerful and beautiful and astounding, that we too are made of stardust and the shadows between the stars.'

.......................................................................

Doesn't it amaze you that the stars we look up to at night are like us in some way, however small?
Yours,
Celestia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 756 45
Story of your soul in your 15 Words. If you give me 15 random words (off the top of your head), I'll make a poetic piece out of it. P.s. Requests are...
7.3K 151 35
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
75.4K 3.5K 30
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
4K 95 102
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...