AREA 104 || AOT: Levi Ackerma...

By queenazuraine

❝... ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ... ... ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ A new patient, mentally deranged, enters Are... More

p r e f a c e: AREA 104
××× c o v e r h i s t o r y ×××
[zero]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Workers ]
ᴀʀᴇᴀ 104 ғɪʟᴇs [ Patients ]
[ one ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[six ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
|| month : 2 ||
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
●○ ασт s4 ιs gσηηα вε 🔥💥🔥 ○●
[ twenty-one ]
[ twenty-two ]
[ twenty-three ]
[ twenty-four ]
[ twenty-five ]
[ twenty-six ]
[ twenty-seven ]
[ twenty-eight ]
[ twenty-nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty-one ]
[ Birthday Special 12252020 ]
[ thirty-two ]
|| month : 3 ||
[ thirty-three ]
[ thirty-four ]
[ thirty-five ]
[ thirty-six ]
[ thirty-seven ]
[ thirty-eight ]
[ thirty-nine ]
[ forty ]
[ forty-one ]
[ forty-two ]
[ forty-three ]
[ forty-four ]
[ forty-five ]
[ forty-six ]
[ forty-seven ]

[ two ]

1.8K 78 35
By queenazuraine

| N | O | T | E | I just published this book the first day of November and I already have more than 25 reads! To those who're reading this right now, I love you! And Levi does too HAHA

On with the second chapter then!

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

(E/c) orbs clashed with steel-grey ones as the light illuminates the whole cell. The guards aimed for the captive's head and stayed in their position as they watched (Y/n) walk a few steps forward.

"So, you're Levi Ackerman." (Y/n) gazed down at the male in a white straitjacket. The male just hardened his glare and spoke no word. (Y/n) didn't let the man faze her, instead she just stood there, familiarizing herself of the stranger. "Do you have any idea of where you are, right now?" She questions as she stared back at the menacing, steel-grey orbs burning holes on her head. Like before, the ravenette stayed put, but now, he started growling almost silently. He grits his teeth before attempting to launch himself forward with brute force.

(Y/n) flinched as she steps back, the guards reacting and instantly aimed for the chained man's head.

"Get me fucking out of this shit hole if you don't want me to take your pathetic souls!" Aggravated, Levi screams as he starts to pull on his restraints. That didn't do any good on his side though; the guards made sure he wouldn't be able to escape those under any circumstances.

(Y/n) watched, wide-eyed. She knew those chains would definitely hold him back. Yet she couldn't explain why fear suddenly exploded from the back of her mind as the prisoner attempted to attack her. The female tries to stable her heart rate as she still locked her eyes with the captive's.

After regaining her composure, she steps forward again.

"Doctor Zackley!" A guard calls out, but stands down when he sees the female's right arm up, telling the guard that she can handle the situation.

When in reality, she didn't know what to do with the monstrosity in front of her.

"I'm confident you wouldn't be able to do that anytime soon, Mr. Ackerman. I suggest you cooperate with us so it wouldn't get bad on your part." (Y/n) calmly says, despite of how loud her heart thumped in her chest.

This is what she was trained for. She can't afford to mess this up. But the sudden fear this man had caused the female... (Y/n) knew something will definitely go wrong in the future.

(Y/n) witnessed as the raging eyes of the ravenette suddenly calms down, along with his facial expression. But not long after, another strong emotion was seen in those orbs, one that (Y/n) grew familiar of after almost 4 years of working. However, she felt different.

An unsettling feeling formed in her stomach as Levi's lips curved up into a psychotic smile, his eyes void of anything but pure insanity.

(Y/n) observed how fast the male's emotions shifted from anger to... this. She expected it, though. After all, she read his file before she came here.

"But everything already is bad on my part, darling."

Levi's eyes stared amusingly at the girl standing a few meters away from his sitted figure, a disturbing grin on his features. (Y/n) felt a chill run up her spine as her brain instantly set warning alarms off inside her head. So this was the case assigned to her?

Will I be able to manage? She asks herself.

The (h/c)-haired lady clears her throat before she took another step forward, the armed men behind her going to her sides.

"That's exactly why you're here, Levi. We want to help you, okay?"

Just by judging the two main emotions the ravenette showed, (Y/n) could tell how severe his case of bipolarity is. Normally, it's just from happy to suddenly being depressed, or vice versa.

Levi's situation was, no doubt, different.

And (Y/n) knew how she should act around his kind of person.

In the middle of (Y/n)'s internal monologue, a deep chuckle came from the restrained man on the floor as his gaze remained on the (h/l)-haired female. (Y/n) shifts her attention to Levi. Although curious, she decided it was best not to ask why he was acting that way.

"Help? Who? Needs help?"

Levi raises his brow, a taunting smirk on his face.

(Y/n) sighs. First day handling this case was already getting to her. Nonetheless, her young, curious mind wanting to know more convinced her to stay a little longer.

"Don't worry, Levi. We'll take good care of you here. For now, you have to rest." (Y/n) softens her gaze on the constricted male, a small, nervous smile forming on her lips.

Levi's eyes glinted dangerously without (Y/n) noticing.

He is deranged, yes. But that doesn't mean he isn't smart.

And he saw through her small facade.

She was afraid.

"I'll visit you again tomorrow. I'll be the one going to check up on you everyday from now on. I'm Doctor Zackley, by the way."

Zackley, huh? Levi mentally scowls.

He didn't want to stay in this place for any longer.

He had to get out of there.

In a split second, Levi's lips curled down into a deep frown, his eyes back to its original state. "About fucking time you pieces of shit leave." He grumbles loud enough for (Y/n) to hear. And again, she took note of his sudden mood swing.

"If I get out of these damn chains, I swear to hell, I'll kill each and every single one of you." Levi threatens, clenching his fists as the chains holding him down made loud noises because of his movements.

(Y/n) almost cowered upon hearing the seriousness in Levi's voice. If he did, somehow, escape the restraints, then it's possible for him to do those things.

However, the girl kept her calm posture and just smiled at the man.

Levi's hard gaze slightly faltered as he stared at the doctor in wonder.

Just why was she smiling like that?

"At least you're being honest," (Y/n) stated, fixing the clean, white coat she was wearing, "that makes it easier for us to get along."

Levi narrows his eyes at the girl as soon as she finished her sentence. Get along? What, was she actually trying to befriend a criminal?

Fat chance, lady, Levi lets out a 'tch' before his gaze dropped on the floor, if you think it's gonna be easy, then I'll make it difficult just for you.

"The guards will bring you your daily food, and I'll arrange for them to bring you a new set of comfortable clothes. You look like you need cleaning, too." (Y/n) utters, her figure turning around to walk towards the metal door. Just before she exits, she turns her head and gave Levi another one of her kind smiles.

"Nice meeting you, Levi."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 11:33 a.m. ||

"How's your new patient doing, (N/n)?" Hanji's gaze landed on the girl sitting on the sofa upon entering the break room. (Y/n) smiles at the brunette, holding a sandwich. "Fine, I guess." (Y/n) replies as her mind instantly shifts to a certain ebony-haired man.

Hanji takes a seat on the couch, beside the younger female. "How about Ilse? Is she doing alright?"

"Her progress is evident, of course, but I still have to make sure she's mostly okay every time I visit her." Hanji pushes her glasses back before taking a sandwich from the plate in front of (Y/n). "Do you mind if I take one?" "No, not at all. You can have it." "Thanks!"

The two spent a couple of minutes in silence, both of them enjoying the snacks while being on their phones.

Until Hanji started talking.

"How serious is Levi's case, (Y/n)?"

By that time, the mentioned girl was already done eating. She leans backwards as she released a sigh.

"Very serious."

Hanji diverts her attention towards the girl on her right.

"I just hope Nile's records of him are correct."

"What did his file say?"

"That he's suffering from bipolar disorder."

Hanji cocked her eyebrow at this. "And I'm assuming you saw... something else?" (Y/n) nods quietly before sitting upright. "I'm not quite sure though. I only saw enough to say he did have that kind illness, and a hint that he may have... something worse."

"Well, you have a lot of time to figure that out. It's only his first day, relax! I'm sure you'll get somewhere with him!" Hanji puts her arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders as she gave her a side hug. "If you need help, then you know who to ask for!" Hanji grins as she ruffles the younger's hair, the both of them chuckling.

"Looks like it's almost time for lunch! The others should be here any minute from now-- there you are, Armin!"

(Y/n) beams at the male who just entered the room, a clipboard within his grasp.

"Just finished?"

Armin takes a sit across from where the two were. "Yeah. Marco's active today, but in a good way! I'm glad he's acting normal recently, I feel like he's good to go anytime from now!"

(Y/n) felt her heart warm up at the bubbly boy's words. She found the blond smart and adorable, it's almost as if he wasn't fit for his job's environment. But he was able to manage, and his two patients were showing him positive results, especially Marco.

"How about you, (Y/n)-chan? Did you visit Annie today?" Armin asks the older female. (Y/n) shook her head as a response. "She's with the medical department today. They're currently checking her progress. But maybe I'll visit her later if they're done with her." Armin hums, fishing his phone out of his pocket.

"Oh! And how's the new patient for you? Eren told me you went and met up with him."

(Y/n) pressed her lips into a thin line before exhaling through her nostrils. "Nothing much happened, really. For now, I'm going to focus on getting to know him better before I give him proper medication." (Y/n) answers.

"Oh! That reminds me, Farlan was looking for you a while ago. He said he wanted to see you." Armin eyes (Y/n), who responded with a short 'okay'.

"I guess I'll have to approach him at lunch, then."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

|| 12:24 p.m. ||

(Y/n)'s POV

"--lesson learned: don't get drunk on parties." I heard Farlan chuckle as he spoke from beside me. I giggled along with everyone else as Hanji finished her dumb story.

"I couldn't help it, okay?! He was just so hot that I--" "Okay, that's enough Hanji." Frieda nudges the brunette to her right, covering her own mouth from bursting out laughing. "It's always the hottest guys that end up being the biggest douchebags." Hitch comments, followed by a click of her tongue.

"I'm offended." Eren fakes a frown, his hand on his chest as if he was hurt. I rolled my eyes at him, taking a bite out of the apple in my hand. "You're not hot, Jaeger." A familiar voice from the table beside ours pipes in, making Eren scowl in an instant. I turned my head a little just to see Jean, a part of the Special Ops and also one of my friends, with a cocky smirk.

"At least I don't look like a horse." Eren counters, glaring at the bi-haired male.

"You insulting me, Jaeger?" "What do you think, Kirschtein?"

"Seriously, y'all act like you're kids." Isabel mentions, shaking her head to the sides.

"What does Levi Ackerman look like, (Y/n)?" Farlan suddenly turns towards me, before munching on his own apple. My eyes involuntarily looked up to the ceiling, thinking of the proper words to describe the mentioned male.

"He has black hair, silver eyes, and his height is about the same as yours. Also, he's only twenty-five."

I heard a gasp from the other side of the table. "What? Levi Ackerman's only twenty-five?! But his case started like, twelve years ago!" Hanji exclaimed, eyes widened in disbelief. The others also joined in on our conversation, talking about my patient.

"So that means he started killing when he was thirteen." Mikasa utters with a serious tone. "He must be that experienced then."

"You sure you're okay with handling him, (Y/n)?" Hanji's assistant and a researcher, Moblit, asks me. I simply smiled at his concern. "Yeah, I'm fine with it."

"You better be. We don't want Erwin suddenly firing us because you're injured or some shit." Hitch suddenly spoke before drinking her mango juice.

I scanned the huge cafeteria we were in, seeing workers talking to each other while enjoying their meals. I glanced past the glass wall separating us from the patients' lunchroom and observed the patients either conversing with each other or just sitting there silently.

My table consisted of my friends from the medical, research, and my own department minus their higher-ups. The table beside ours belonged to the high-ranking members of the Special Ops and some of their friends.

I sighed, returning to my food and eventually finishing it after a few minutes. I have to prepare for my meeting with Annie.

And I'm gonna have to do a little more research on Levi Ackerman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 22.7K 36
Life had never been kind to you, it seemed to be one tragedy after another. You found yourself alone, afraid... an outcast. Being part of the scouts...
183K 7.8K 73
(Hello, some parts are maybe harder to read as I don't have the motivation to edit it lmao anyways) 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐞�...
19.4K 507 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
1.2M 49.4K 35
He loved you,proposed to you and did whatever a loving husband could do for the past four years of your marriage. His name is Levi Ackerman and you l...