All I Need [Sevix Fanfic]

By CindyVonOtaku

YEP! LITTOL NIGHMARES IS HERE!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?! You: What? A SEVIX Fanifc wheehehheeee!!!!! Six... More

DISCLAIMERS
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Epilouge~
~Epilouge 2~

~Chapter Nine~

601 11 25
By CindyVonOtaku

Author: Look at that... I drew that... XD (Duh it had AnneLeLeoScorp or LeoScorp in short (my second username... But I didn't use it yet for any account in the inornet) and CindyVonOtaku signature)

Author: It may look horrible but HEY NOBODY'S PERFECT! *starts playing Nobody's Perfect by Jessie J in the background*

Author: MY SWEET CHILDREN GREW...

Author: TIME TO BRING IN THE IDEAS.

WARNING: YOU ARE STEPPING IN INFECTIOUS FLOOFY GROUND. STEP BACK IF YOU WANT TO LIVE. STEP AHEAD IF YOU DARE.

××××××××××××××××××××

Seven smiled and pulled Six for another kiss. This time a little bit passionately.

Mumu: no stop not again...

Author: YeSh. KiSh AlL yOu WaNt My ChIlD.

Mumu: oh gods *sprays 1-800-holywater everywhere*

The Nomes literally died that tombstones sprouted out and said "Here lies Jeffery, Ugg, Ham, and Inkie. Nomes who died from over shipping. Unknown date - November 18, 2019. May their soul rest in hell, hopefully."

Author: lol, jk jk...

The two parted, and Seven looked down to Six's feet, remembering he had to treat that.

"Ah, wait here Six, I'll go get the supplies," Seven said, and Six nodded as she sat down. Seven walked away grabbing the bandage and alcohol he dropped when he saw Six whining and silently sobbing in her sleep a while ago. He blushed and his heart beated twice as fast as he remembered how the story unfolded from that.

I just kissed her... AHOMYGAWDHOLY- Seven literally screamed inside with so much happiness, first he just got to comfort Six, which he always loved to do, next he got to confess to her, alleluia for that, and last he kissed her, *insert fan screech* Who wouldn't be so happy and be in cloud nine for that?

Seven walked back and sat down as he treated Six's wound.

"Hey Seven?" Six said as she wiped her eyes from over-crying.

"Hm?" Seven said as he grabbed the splinter, "Hold still."

Six nodded and braced for it, and hissed when it was pulled, Seven tossed it away and started adding alcohol thanks to Rodger The Janitor's secret whiskey stash.

"What were you going to ask Six?" Seven said as he took a small glance from Six then back to the wound.

"Oh... Um," Six shifted awkwardly, "We... just kissed," she said and blushed.

"I know that," Seven said and blushed too, "Twice actually."

"And confessed," Six said.

"Mhm," Seven said as he wrapped the wound and his heart beated so hard when he remembered what he just said.

"So, I was thinking..." Six said and Seven finished treating her wound.

"What?" Seven asked as he stood up and sat beside her.

"D-does t-that m-make u-us a t-thing now?" Six asked flushed, Seven was shocked from Six's cute actions.

"Oh stop," Seven said and dramatically place his hand on his heart.

Six looked at him confused, "Stop what?"

"Stop being so cute," Seven said and fanned his face dramatically as he looked away from Six, though he was blushing.

Six punched his side playfully, "You haven't answered my question."

Seven looked at her and leaned closer to kiss her nose, making Six cross-eyed, "Can I be your boyfriend, Six?" He asked.

Six chuckled, "So, we are a thing."

Seven chuckled as well, "We have been a thing when I kissed you and you kissed back."

Six blushed, "Uh..."

"You didn't do it under your will," Seven said and Six blushed and stood up as she dramatically fanned her face, "Ahhh, I'm so embarrassed."

Seven stood beside her and winked at her, "Oh honey, no need to be embarassed around your finally boyfriend."

Six giggled, blushing beet red, "Shut up you sap!" She said playfully and ran away. Seven chased her as they left the Nomes who somehow resurrected from the dead just to die again. May their peace be in hell, hopefully.

==================

Seven finally caught Six somewhere in the vents and they both giggled. Seven hugged Six and lifted her as he spun around. Seven placed Six down and looked at her, he hoped to see her eyes, it wasn't that dark so... He pushed her bangs away. Six flinched a bit, and Seven stared into beautiful (CINDY IS FOLLOWING HER GUT) emerald colored eyes full of happiness, but somewhere a hint of sadness.

He sighed, "Why would ever the Lady call you ugly? I mean you a so beautiful."

Six blushed, "Hey, you uncovered my eyes, it's right I uncover yours," she said as she held out her hands to push Seven's bangs away, and Seven didn't flintch one bit, and his (FOLLOWING MY GUT) brilliant blue eyes glimmered as he looked at her with his caring and loving eyes.

Six giggled, "Wow, you are handsome than I expected."

Seven chuckled, "Of course I am, you know it's hard, to be this good looking," he said and pushed some hair back acting swagga.

They go into a fit of laughter, and it died down when Seven looked into Six. He smiled, and leaned forward for a kiss.

*SIREN NOISES THAT SOUNDS LIKE A FANGIRL SCREECH* FLOOFY GROUND FLOOFY GROUND FLOOFY GROUND. THESE HORMONAL TEENAGERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Six kissed back flushing, and threw her arms as Seven pulled her close and held her waist. Seven pushed her to a wall and the.... uh... kissing became a make out session... I didn't know okay? My mind was telling do it, do it, do it, so here it is...

Seven never felt so happy before as he kissed Six so sweetly like the first one. He his hand traced Six side when they rested on her waist. He licked Six's lips for entrance and she oblidged.

Six enjoyed every once of being with Seven, she wrapped her arms around Seven tighter as they fought for dominance. When they parted they would to it again.

Seven will never, EVER, let her go... He wouldn't want to make her sad.

Six will never leave Seven's side, and she hoped, that when he ever meets Six's evil side, he wouldn't leave her just for that.

Seven broke and started kissing Six's neck and he pulled her hood down. Six moaned, not too loud though, just enough for Seven to feel a little thrill in him. He started attacking more of Six's neck and maybe left a hickey... Somewhere...

Seven came back to Six's lips and kissed one more time.

Ah, young love, never had it (I see a 0.0001% chance of love in my life) and never will ( τ д τ)...

Two Nomes were walking by, Kyle and Reginold, they saw the two making out and they backed off a bit. They both got out a poster written "NO PDA."

Author: Let them be boys.

Nomes: *puts out a poster* YOU HATE PDA.

Author: Oh I do, but no one is watching them right?

Nomes: *pulls out another poster* Oh...

They finally parted and so out of breath from exhaustion. Six smiled, "That felt good."

Seven smiled too, and leaned in to kiss her cheek, "Yeah it did."

Suddenly a pink haired girl with cat earphones kick out from a trapdoor with a girl with dark brown hair and a mint hoodie and yelled, "HEY LOVEBIRDS GET ON TO THE ESCAPING SHIT!"

Seven and Six jumped from the girl's sudden outburst, whoever she was.

The brown girl with a mint hoodie that shown a cursive 2E hit the pink haired girl on the upside of her head and she dragged the pink haired girl away, "Stop brake the goddamn fourth wall, Cindy."

The brown girl waved at them, "Sorry, carry ooooon," she said and dragged the poor pink haired girl out of their sight.

"Uh... Oh well, l-let's g-go?" Seven said as he blushed and held out his hand.

Six giggled as she raised her hood and nodded, she then took his hand, "Sure."

××××××××××××××××××××

Author: Eheheehehehhehe.

Author: Wonderful floof... Wonderful...

Author: I'm dying from this from floof aaaaaaah!

Wattpad: Publish Finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 171 8
Ok, first off this is my first story of a ship I like and on Wattpad that others will be reading and I'm kinda nervous, scared, and excited all at th...
21.1K 407 42
Yeah.... This will be COMPLETELY different this time! This an AU I thought so why t f not? Well, I can't think of the summary so let's just go with...
103K 3.7K 33
Book 1/2 Why did I write this...... *shrugs* I dont own anything from little nightmares (duh), also dont own the picture above or any for that matter...
2.1K 60 30
Mono despises Six yet the two get married on the agreement of working as accomplices in order to gain more power and domination over the world they l...