Loving You (A NIGERIAN LOVE S...

By Chisom___

Christine Nwafor, a beautiful young girl from a poor background, gets a scholarship to one of the most presti... More

Soundtrack
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

Introduction

4.8K 253 33
By Chisom___

Hey there!

Thank you for checking out this book. If it's your first time reading any of my books, thank you for taking a chance on this one, and if it isn't your first time, thank you for reading my works.

Summary

Christine Nwafor, a beautiful young girl from a poor background, gets a scholarship to one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria by chance. A school solely created for the one percent of the one percent.

She makes the 'mistake' of falling for the most popular guy in the school, the billion naira empire heir, Remi Adenuga.

Join Christine on her journey of gaining new friends, gaining enemies and finding true love.

Cast

As Remi Adenuga

As Christine Onyinye Nwafor

As Chinedum Okoye

As Kemi Adenuga

As Micheal Ayinde

As Samantha Alesinloye

As Sade Clark

Note: The schools used in this book are purely fictional and were created out of the author's imagination as well as the names used.

Date begun: 19th November, 2019.
Date published: 23rd November, 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 2.6K 39
What is your spec? I mean those qualities you desire your future partner to possess? Definitely not being way below in the social ladder right? Espec...
157K 14.9K 59
A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL. *COMPLETED* Highest ranking. #1 out of 369 lagos #2/22/20 #1 out of 28 lekki #3/11/20 #9 out of 1.52k besti...
33.4K 9.3K 55
Demi wanted to be away from all the demons in high school as soon as possible till he met her... Oluwademilade Oriladewa is the finest of them all wi...
25.2K 3.6K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...