Dark Love (Complete)

De FullerK75

What If Ezra Was Still Capture By The Seventh Sister And Zeb, Chopper, And Sabine The Only Ones To Escape. Wh... Mais

Darkness In Love
Evil Strikes
Reward
Trap
Carbonite
You belong To Me Now
Stealing Information
The Great Betrayal
The New Apprentice Part 1
The New Apprentice Part 2
No Mercy
Good Bye Brother
Dark Ezra Vs Dark Ahsoka
The True Powerful Sith

Ending

4.6K 46 7
De FullerK75

1 Year Later.
Ezra pov
It's Been A Year Since I Killed Vader. After That. I Killed The Emperor and All His Alliances. Once That Was Done. Me and My Master Or Should I Say Wife Became The New Rulers of The Galaxy and No One Challenge Us. We Along With Our Servers of Evil Destroyed The Rebellion.

Peace Return To Our Galaxy and I'm A Father To Four Kids. Two Boys and Two Girls. Who Would One Day Grow Up and Become The Next Generation of Powerful Sith Lords like Myself. Life Was Truly Good In A Evil Way.

The End.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

26.9K 284 24
Taking place right after the epilogue of Star Wars Rebels, Sabine, Ahsoka, and Rex set off to bring back the lost Ezra Bridger. On their journey they...
71.9K 1.1K 30
Sabezra Ezra is in love with Sabine but Sabine doesn't like how Ezra changed after she was with her family. Sabine likes Ezra but only as a good frie...
60.5K 2.2K 20
The Grand Inquisitor is dead. That means someone must take his place. The Fifth Brother wants nothing more than just that. He will do anything. Ev...
10.1K 72 13
Ezra and Sabine had secretly been dating, and only they, Sabine's friend Ketsu Onyo, and the Ghost's droid Chopper knew. Before Ezra disappears into...