My Sister's Ex *yandere*

By LokisBabydollBride

Lily was always scared of her older sisters boyfriend. He had these dark eyes that seemed to always be watchi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Cast & Warnings

15.5K 195 23
By LokisBabydollBride

Emily Browning as Lily Carmichael

"I don't like him. It makes me feel... exposed when his dark eyes look at me. I'm so glad he's not around anymore."

Dj Cotrona as Diego St. Claire

"You're mine baby girl. You're mine to touch. Mine to kiss. Mine to fuck. You've been mine the moment I laid my eyes on you."

Arielle Kebbel as Cassie Carmichael 

"Why are you so cautious sweetie? Im your sister you can tell me anything."

Paul Wesley as Chris Whitmore

"I don't like how you look at Cas's sister. If you're trying to get back at Cassie threw Lily, I suggest you change your mind."

Tom Hiddleston as Thomas Pine

"Stay away from Lily. I'm the one she wants, she agreed to be my girlfriend. She told me everything. Get that threw your head St. Claire." 

____________

So this is a yandere story. It will have some dark and disturbing things in here so if offended easily don't read please. Prepare to have shivers run down your spine, to become addicted, and please enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 6.9K 21
She didn't know that her life will change after that night , she thought that she could get away , but she never knew if she can . °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°...
1M 27.9K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
2K 88 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
441 40 5
"Please, I beg you, let me go." "I am ready to give you everything and anything other than freedom. You belong to me, the faster you understand, the...