My Scary Nightmare

By Fandoms2005

Amelia has a hard time getting over the traumatic things that has occurred doing her life. Such as seeing her... More

My Scary Nightmare Part 1

1 0 0
By Fandoms2005

"I wish I can get over this," Amelia said, getting into her bed and turning o her T.V.

She sighs and goes under her covers. She snuggles next to her white plush pillow and looks at the horror movie that was on the television. It was called IT: Chapter 2. She shuddered as she saw Pennywise appear.

"I hate that clown..." She muttered as she turned the T.V off. She sighed and turned over to a more relaxing position. She softly closed her eyes and drifted off to the land of sleep,  unaware of lies ahead for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 33.4K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
30.1K 744 36
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
17.4K 682 88
We all know how the story goes... A group of 6 highschool students on a fieldtrip that led to a disaster... Which also led them to cross realms betwe...
231K 3.1K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...