The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 13: Island Take-Back
Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 16: Birthdays
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
Chapter 21: Changing History
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 30: Establishing Order
Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations

3.7K 61 58
By The97OtherDudes

Third Person POV

Y/N: Alright, time to start this quest! But first, the dark angels do need to change home base. 

Y/N then brought up his phone, somehow dialing the Fist of Caliban, before speaking to Lucius.

Y/N: Yo.

Lucius: How are you able to contact us from that planet?

Y/N: Well, no time as of right now, look you need to come to this island immediately.

Lucius: Of course, my liege, but what did you do?

Y/N: I might've irritated Ozpin, and he is no doubt coming after me, y'know threatening me with the destruction of a village, the works, so I'm going to need you to transport everyone from that village to these coordinates. 

AI: These are the coordinates, -620, 0, -967

Lucius: Is that a man of iron?

Y/N: Look, I can't really explain much right now, but you need to get here now. 

Lucius: Yes, my liege.

Y/N: Alright, thanks.

Y/N then hung up the phone, looking at a surprised Irene.

Irene: You are surprising in many ways, Y/N, already planning ahead?

Y/N: Yeah, Ozpin already knows that we're gone, it doesn't take a genius to know that, but he doesn't know where we disappeared off to, I plan to use that to my advantage. 

Irene: Huh, look at you, Gamer boy actually using your brain for once.

Y/N: Of course, I leveled up from that event along with the other quests, it is only natural that I spend these stat points on something. 

Irene: Oh...alright, see you around then. 

Irene then walked away from Y/N again, leaving him to sigh in relief again. 

Y/N: Acting smart is hard, but thanks to my Int and Wis, I should be fine! Anyways, the Dark Angels should be here shortly. 

Above the small island and above the entirety of Remnant as a whole, was the Fist of Caliban, before raining drop pods onto the island.

AI: It seems that there is a ship much larger than Sparta is attacking, should I try to attack it?

Y/N: It's fine, the Fist of Caliban is on our side, it's just raining down some men

AI: Very well, disengaging defense systems. 

Y/N: Alright, I actually need to know if they brought the villagers in the first place.

Timeskip

Y/N: Alright! I am here and...what's that?

Despite all the villagers being on the ship safe and sound, there was a wolf that was curled up in front of the group.

Dark Angel: Praise the Emperor that you have noticed! This is no ordinary wolf, this is a fenrisian wolf!

Y/N: Yeah....

Y/N then looked at the wolf, noticing even when it was curled up, it was almost a third of his height, however, Y/N noticed the wolf's fur seemed to shimmer between gold and silver.

Y/N: Why is it colored like that?

Dark Angel: This is no ordinary fenrisian wolf sir! It is the famous Fenrisian Wolf of legend, a child of the Emperor's own Fenrisian Wolf along with the Primarch Leman Russ' wolf companion! It is said that this very wolf was born biomechanical!

Y/N: Really now?

Y/N then leaned towards the wolf, wanting to inspect it further, only to jump back in surprise as the wolf opened it's innocent eyes, and indeed it had a blue eye with a glowing red eye along with claws that seemed to glow in the dim light of the ship.

Y/N: ....why is it's claws glowing?

Dark Angel: Sir! This wolf's claws are made from adamantium! It is said that it could those claws could cut through anything. 

Y/N: Huh, if the legends are true, what other enhancements does it have?

Dark Angel: It has the strength of Terminator Armor, the fur withstanding dozens upon dozens of bolter fire along with being able to reflect lasers.

Y/N: What do you want me to do with it?

Dark Angel: Keep it, please.

Y/N: Ummmm.....why?

Dark Angel: Without it, we may not even survive the trip to retrieve the Primarch, Leman Russ!

Y/N: Alright, but what can it do in the warp?

Dark Angel: It can track the scent of its former grandparents, and could also hold its own in the chaotic environment of the Warp.

Y/N: Isn't the Warp heresey or something like that?

Lucius: Enough talking, why have you brought us here, my liege?

Y/N: Well, it seems that there is a change of plans, do any of you know Irene?

Lucius: Only briefly, my men has told me about her and how she has faced four sisters of battle.

Y/N: That is somewhat wrong, she is my companion and-woah!

As Y/N was speaking, it seemed that the Fenrisian Wolf had somehow curled itself up, with Y/N currently being squished between the tail and body.

Dark Angel: It has chosen thee!

Lucius: Impressive, the Wolf has chosen Y/N? 

Tigraine: It certainly seems strange that the wolf has chosen Y/N.

Ping!

Y/N looked down to a familiar blue screen, but with a new notification.

The Primarch wolf has chosen you to be its master. Do you accept?

Yes/No

Y/N: Huh, alright sure.

Y/N then pressed 'yes' with the blue notification now gone, but with a status screen replacing it. 

Barachiel L/N

Title: The Primarch Wolf

Lv: 1

Exp: 0/100

Hp: 3,000/3,000

Ap: [Locked]

Mp: 1000/1000

Str: 70

Vit: 70

Dex: 50

Int: 30

Wis: 30

Luc: 10

Points: 0

Y/N: Well, that's interesting. Anyways, it's Irene's birthday and I do need help finding some ingredients for a cake, some decorations, a banner, you know the works-

Lucius: Excuse our knowledge my Liege, but what is this...birthday you speak of?

Y/N: It just means you get a year older.

Lucius: Ah, so what do you require?

Y/N: Well...I was thinking about going back to Vale...

Lucius: What for?

Y/N: Because if we go to Managerie, you will burn everyone and everything in sight, blaming it as heretical, Atlas will want to kill us, Mistral is a wasteland, don't want to lose anyone there, Vacuo is an equal wasteland, so Vale seems the best bet to get something.

Tigraine: Very well, I shall send some space marines to go with you.

Y/N: Huh, thanks, also, I am going to need a disguise, along with the rest of you, but I am going to need someone to come along with me, act as another disguise. 

Lucius: You seem to be very careful with this.

Y/N: Of course I am, Ozpin is probably looking everywhere for me, but birthdays are more important than the end of the world! Anyways, who's coming along with?

Lucius: Well, there are no females aboard this ship, with the exception of the villagers.

Y/N: Alright then, so who?

???: ...I'll go.

Y/N: And who are you-wha-holy crap! 

Standing in front of the group of villagers, was a young woman, with a tanned complexion with brown eyes and hair.

Y/N: How did you-?

Lucius: We picked her up along the way, she was almost dead.

Y/N: When did you-?

Lucius: She was just sitting on the side of the road, it seemed she was unconscious.

Y/N: confusion.exe has started running, windows exp noise start up.

Lucius: My liege, are you alright?

Y/N: How?! I am really confused right now-ooohhh

Y/N then remembered the conversation he had with God before he sent to this universe.

Y/N: Multiverse theory, I feel like an idiot.

Lucius: What for, my liege?

Y/N: Well, this is an alternate universe, but in the main universe Amber here was attacked way earlier, being in a comatose state. 

Lucius: Well, she was very damaged when we got near her, but luckily an apothecary was on board and tended to her wounds.

Y/N: Is she okay?

Lucius: Why yes, why would you ask?

Y/N: Well, knowing apothecaries, I thought she died. 

Lucius: I assure you, the Dark Angels have the best apothecaries around.

Y/N: Alright, now with that problem solved, we have to deal with the disguises, so I am going to need supplies to make disguises. 

Lucius: Very well, my lord.

Timeskip

Y/N: Alright, plan birthday is a go!

Amber: Why did I agree to that name.

Y/N: Who knows? Anyways, let's get into the city!

It seemed that Y/N was wearing some different clothes now opting for casual clothing, with jeans and a simple sweater and eye contacts that changed his eyes from E/C to yellow, with glasses as well. Amber had similar clothing but her face was hidden by a cloak with eye contacts that changed her eyes from brown to green. Space Marines were somehow set up in the city, along with being completely hidden. 

Y/N: Alright, we all know our roles, time to get started!

The car they were in suddenly stopped as it seemed that it had reached Vale, with Y/N and Amber jumping out, being pulled up by a Space Marine that was on the rooftop near them, before jumping down and somehow wading into the crowd. Y/N then suddenly pulled out a shopping list with a list of items. 

Y/N: Alright, just blend in, all we need is a cake, some decor, banners, balloons, pizza, a bunch of soda, ice cream, and of course, presents!

???: Oh, are you preparing for a birthday party?

Y/N and Amber then looked behind themselves, to see Ruby and her team standing behind them. But what team RWBY didn't know was that a dozen Space Marines were staring right at them from behind cover or disguises. 

While some were just staring from the rooftops, the other disguises were just crazy as a Space Marine with a newspaper disguise, another Space Marine had somehow hidden himself behind a street lamp, and the other ones being hidden by having their armor painted black to somehow hide in the crowd of background people.

(Just try to imagine some Space Marines in the crowd)

Y/N: Oh, uh...yeah! 

Ruby: Well, how about we help!

Y/N: Um...

Y/N then looked over to Amber who was furiously shaking her head, looking nervous the entire time.

Y/N: Yeah....we're good. 

Ruby: But, you want to throw someone a good birthday party, right?

Y/N: Yeah...

Ruby: So let us come along with! Please????

Y/N: While we appreciate your help, I don't think my friend would like me hanging around multiple girls at once, she's a little shy.

Y/N then pointed to Amber, who furiously pulled the cloak over her head. 

Y/N: Yep, really antisocial. 

Ruby: Ooohhhh, but I wanna come with!

Yang: Sis, let's just leave them alone, they're fine.

Ruby: Please??? Just let me help!

Y/N: I'm sorry but I really can't, besides my friend really wants to leave.

Y/N then looked back at Amber, who was tugging at Y/N's shirt at a rapid pace, indicating something.

Weiss: Come on gals, let's just stop harassing this man. 

Team RWY then left, leaving Y/N, Amber, and Blake standing there.

Y/N: Hey Blake.

Blake: Hey Y/N, seems you survived.

Y/N: Yep, that tip really helped.

Blake: That's good to hear.

Yang: Hey kitty-cat! Time to get a move on!

Blake: Alright, I have to go, see you around.

Blake then leaned over, kissing Y/N on the cheek, surprising both Y/N and Amber, with Y/N jumping back at the surprise.

Blake: See you around.

Blake then left the two, before running off to her team.

Y/N: Let's....get this done.

Y/N then looked at Amber, who seemed to almost have a pout on her face.

Y/N: What?

Amber: Nothing.

Y/N: Okay...now let's get a move on!

AN: Yo! Sorry about that messed up chapter, again...anyways, I do have an announcement to make, so I have a big project coming up in school, so I won't be uploading chapters on a normal schedule, school is important kids, if you don't get good grades, then you won't get money, if you don't get money, you won't be able to live. Like I said before, I probably won't be able to upload chapters on the normal schedule of one a day, but there might be some chapters coming, after all this story is really fun to write! The next event is coming up soon, so don't worry! ;)

PS. it's metal gear, ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1K 23
(a/n: Disclaimer i dont own rwby or green arrow there owned by there rightfull owners please support the original releases) A/n: Oliver queen was a h...
97.4K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
91.4K 1K 34
Y/N L/N died by an accident and a powerful mysterious figure gave him a second chance to live and with a powerful ability and an ancient artifact to...
4.5K 164 8
Y/N L/N isn't a fighter but rather a writer, during his time as a writing he struggled to find a story that would make a big hit. After a few years o...