Jortini story *Completed*

By Rebeccaxchapman1

Martina Stoessel and Jorge Blanco are two talented singers with the rest of the Violetta cast but what happen... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A\N
Chapter 16
A\N

Chapter 1

800 10 1
By Rebeccaxchapman1

Martina ~
I woke up to my alarm beeping loudly, as stretched over to my bedroom table to turn the alarm off I sat up and stretched, god I hate mornings. I got dressed and went downstairs to an empty apartment since I live on my own, as you know I am cast in a Television show called Violetta.

After I got dressed and had breakfast I got into my fiat and drove to the new location where we are filming a music video for "Right now" we are all excited as I arrive, I see Lodovica and Cande talking, so I walked up to them.

Martina: Hey girls.

Lodo: Tini where have you been?

Cande: Yeah, you're late.

Tini: Really, I thought I was early.

Cande: No, Martin has been going mad, but you're not the only one Jorge isn't here either.

Lodo: We thought you were coming in together.

Tini: Huh? Why would I and Jorge come in together?

Cande: Come on Tini we all know how you feel about him. best friend yeah right more like a lover.

Tini: What? Jorge is my best friend I see him as my brother.

Lodo: Eww, you can't say that about your on-screen lover when you have to kiss him.

Martin: TINI, JORGE GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!

I walked over to Martin and Jorge as I stood by Jorge Martin told us what we had, and what the schedule was.

Martin: Okay before we are doing the music video, we are going to do a photo shoot and I need you two to act madly in love with each other.

Jorge: Okay, fine.

Tini: Yeah.
When we walked to the photo shoot, we saw a cute bench from last season, as we sat down I cuddled into Jorge's chest as he put his arm around me it did look like we were Leon and Violetta since we were acting so in love with each other.

After a while

They finished the photo shoot and started to Film a music video, Violetta sat on the bed and started singing.

Martin: Yes, we are now ready to film the episodes.

Tini: Today? or tomorrow?

Martin: Tomorrow where I need to give the scripts today.

Jorge: Tini, are you okay?

Tini: *Shivering* I'm cold, that's all.

Jorge: Do you want my jacket?

Tini: No, it's okay.

Jorge: *Whispers* Are you sure?

Tini: No, can I have your jacket?

Jorge took his jacket off and put it around Tini, as she wrapped it around herself, she could smell his Cologne which made her relax.

Martin: Jortini are you listening?

Jorge: Tini? *Trying to get her attention*

Tini: *Gets out of her thoughts* Yeah, I'm listening.

Martin: great, we will start reading the scripts today.

Jorge: Are you warm now?

Tini: No, I think I'm going to need your jacket for the rest of the day.

Jorge: It's okay, just make sure I have it back before we go home because Stephie will get suspicious.

Tini: Why would she?

Jorge: Well, come on, I have a jacket leaving the house and then go home without a jacket, she would get suspicious.

I looked at Jorge and giggled nervously he looked at me because he didn't understand what I was laughing at.

Then Ruggero came up to us and was interested in what I was laughing at, but I couldn't speak without laughing.

Ruggero: What are you laughing at?

Jorge: I don't know what she's laughing at. What's up Ruggero?

Ruggero: How about a pool party?

Jorge: Really? Do you remember the last time you had a party, there were accidents involved?

Ruggero: Yeah, but accidents won't happen this time, because you're with Stephie so she won't expect you and Tini.

Lodo: NO, Ruggero, only people from the cast no girlfriends or boyfriends just the cast we need to get to know each other.

Jorge: That's fine by me, where Stephie is probably being with her cast members anyway.

Tini: When is this party going to be?

Ruggero: Tonight, my house.

Jorge: Tonight? Ooh, I don't think I will be able to do it Tonight.

Lodo: Why not?

Jorge: Stephie has plans for us tonight and if I blow her off for a pool party then she'll come with me.

Lodo: Oh, well, Jorge, don't come then.

Tini: LODO!!! Don't be so rude.

Lodo: Well, it's not our fault that his poor girlfriend planned things right?

Ruggero: Well, Lodo Stephie was in the cast once and you even had photos with her, so what have you got against her?

Jorge: You know what, she's right I won't come because it will stop
Stephie from coming so I won't let her come.

Lodo: I'm sorry Jorge, I didn't mean to be rude.

Jorge: It's okay.

It was getting late, and as it was time to go home I gave Jorge his jacket back when I got to the car I ran out of petrol shit how am I supposed to get home now? I saw everyone going home leaving me alone when someone honked at me when I turned around and saw Jorge.

Tini: Jorge, I don't have petrol to get home.

Jorge: Do you want a lift?

Tini: What about my car?

Jorge: I'll tow it behind me.

Tini: You can do that?

Jorge went into his boot to get a crane to connect it to the car when he did that we drove home, as we got onto the motorway Jorge heard Sirens behind us we pulled over.

Jorge: Shit, I haven't got my license I forgot it at home.

Tini: What? Jorge.

Jorge: Okay he hasn't gotten out yet, quick-swap with me.

Tini: *Panics* What? Are you crazy?

Jorge: Do you want to go to jail?

Tini: Fine.

He climbed to the back seat and I climbed over at the steering wheel as he climbed over to the passenger seat, the policeman came to our car.

Policeman: Miss, do you have your license?

Tini: Yeah, here you go.

Policeman: Uh, Sir your license?

Jorge: What? But I wasn't driving?

Policeman: Did you just lip me, sir?

Jorge: No, I wasn't driving.

Policeman: Do you want me to arrest you for mouthing a policeman?

Jorge: *Spanish* Haz lo que quieras hombre de la bolsa.

Policeman: Excuse me? What did you say?

Jorge: Nothing you bonehead.

Tini: Jorge stop, you're making it worse, listen, Mr policeman, my friend doesn't have his license with him.

Policeman: Oh, he hasn't? Well if you are very lucky Mister because one more stunt like this and you would've got arrested.

Policeman 2: Wait a minute, did you just call him Jorge? As in Jorge Blanco?

Tini: Yeah.

Policeman 2: Oh my god, your Violetta and Leon on the show of Violetta? I'm a huge fan well my children are big fans of yours. Do you think I could get an autograph?

Tini: Sure.

Jorge: Wow, took you long enough to work that out.

Tini: Shh. Jorge.

Policeman 1: Come to think of it are you two a couple?

Jorge: What?

Tini: UH, of course, we are right Jorge?

Jorge: What?

Policeman: I said are you two a couple?

Jorge: I don't know is it against the law, will we get arrested if we are or not?

What Jorge and Martina were aware of was that they were on Tv with new reporters in every spot, until Jorge saw a reporter in the bushes.

Jorge: Tini, drive.

Tini: No, I'll get arrested.

Jorge: Tini reporters? We are on camera.

Tini: Oh, well.

Reporter: Jortini kiss.

Tini: Oh.

Policeman: If you want to prove that you're together a kiss would be good.

Jorge: We're not a couple.

Policeman: I don't believe you.

Tini: Well, we are just friends.

Reporters: KISS HIM NOW!!!

Tini panicked and grabbed his head to pull him closer to her they kissed for a long time without breathing it was a make-out session, when they pulled away they realised everybody was gone it was just them in the car.

Tini drove herself home and got out of the car while Jorge was craning her car onto the drive, they stared at each other for a while.

Jorge: Well, we've had an adventure of a night with reporters and policemen.

Tini: And the kiss.

Jorge: Yeah that, uh, we're just friends Tini, nothing can come of it.

Tini: No, of course, Jorge, you're with Stephie and we are the leads of the show which means we can't date.

Jorge: I'm sorry.

Tini: No, I'm sorry.

Jorge: For what?

Tini: This...

Tini kissed him again and he kissed her back surprisedly, she put her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist as Jorge was about to pull away Tini grabbed his shirt and accidentally ripped it showing his bare chest, she opened the front door and Jorge put her down on the sofa while kissing her he pulled away and took her top off along with her jeans as Tini unbuttoned his jeans showing his boxers.

Jorge took her bra off and kissed down her chest kissing around her breasts down to her pantie waist as she pushed her waist up towards him following with a moan.

When they had the best night ever, after a goodnight kiss they fell asleep in each other's arms with a blanket around them.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.1K 98
Violetta is a beautiful student who attends Studio 21. After an amazing summer, she's back to the studio and she just couldn't wait to see her amazin...
152K 4.2K 58
violetta and leon are together and they bot attend stodio on beat one day the break up,but stay friends for a while then one day the group R5 comes...
11K 236 23
Continuing from Leon, Violetta and Leonardo come home from Madrid, and they move on with their lives, but Violetta wants another baby, will Leon agre...
28.8K 594 25
Violetta and Leon finish there last year at the studio. What will happen when Leon and his band are offered a once and a life time deal??? Is this t...