πˆπ§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞 | π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬...

By idksohl

In which Trinity Caswell likes Ricky Bowen, but she helps him get the other girl. More

π’π§πžπŸπŸπšπ›π₯𝐞
one
two
four

three

1.3K 42 4
By idksohl

liked by: jaceshields, cassiee, livvy, and 75 more

-
rickybowens: she is beauty she is grace. she also looks like that.
tagged: trincaswell
-

trincaswell: i woke up at the crack ass of dawn, walked to your house, listened to you for over an hour and still bought you breakfast only to be treated like this? never again 😤
-rickybowens: i'm sorry 🥺

cassiee: and she still looks better than you!
-trincaswell: *cries in spanish* you're the best
-rickybowens: it's way too early to be attacked like this cassie
-cassiee: should've thought about it twice rIcHaRd!

livvy: this is golden i'm putting it up in our living room
-trincaswell: i'd be against it but then again i'd like to see how long it takes mom to notice it
-cassiee: i need this hung up on my locker please
-rickybowens: i'd like a copy as well

posted 10 hours ago

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"Where's Ricky?" Trinity asked Jason leaning over Cassie so she wouldn't have to talk loudly. The three were currently sitting at the very front of the theater watching as auditions went on.

Jason shrugged, "I don't know he left in a rush after Math."

Trin was starting to get nervous, he couldn't have backed out last minute. The girl unlocked her phone for what seemed like the hundredth time, checking to see if Ricky had at least bothered to read any of the messages that she had sent him.

EJ was now up on stage ready to audition. He was wearing a Wildcats jersey and holding a basketball.

"Whoo! And he comes with props, love it!" Miss Jenn celebrated making Trinity roll her eyes. If her brother needed anything it was to be applauded a little less, it was really building him an ego.

"Whenever you're ready," she instructed him turning over to Carlos who was whispering something over to her.

"Not that I don't have any faith in Ricky," Jason whispered "But your brother auditioning isn't good, and he's also a no show so that's not really helping either," Cassie patted his arm to calm him down. Everyone was rooting for Ricky, how could they not? He really had his mind set on getting back with Nini.

"I'm going to go look for him," Trinity responded after checking her phone, expecting to see a reply from the boy. She quickly got up from her seat and ran towards the exit. She did not wake up early to help him practice only for him not to show up.

Trinity had been walking down the main building when someone called out, "Watch out!" Before she could process what was happening she was knocked down to the floor.

"Ow!" Was all she managed to say as the wind was knocked out of her.

"Trin, oh my god I'm so sorry! I said watch out!" Ricky explained getting up and pulling the girl up as well helping her keep her balance.

"Ricky! What the hell are you doing running around school! You should be in the theatre with the others!" Trini exclaimed slightly mad at the boy but mostly in pain.

"I know I was just watching the movie, but it got stuck in the computer, and it was all just a big mess. We need to go now," He finished pulling the girl along with him before she could argue any further.

Ricky and Trin burst into the auditorium hand in hand running like maniacs, "Am I too late? Am I too late?" He asked out of breath his guitar bumping into the chairs creating more noise than necessary.

"We're all set on Troys. We're low on Chads. You can read after the Gabriellas," Miss Jenn informed the boy.

Ricky climbed up the stairs onto the stage, Trini following right behind him, "I only studied the Troy scenes in the movie."

"Troy would have arrived on time," Carlos added. Trin scoffed he definitely would have not.

"Thanks. Let me do the talking," Miss Jenn patted the boy's arm.

"Okay, Nini, let's try this again," She instructed the young girl who was awkwardly standing in the middle of the stage.

"You got this, babe! Whoo!" EJ cheered on for the girl trying to make her less nervous.

Trin grimaced at her brother's comment, "Here I'll take that," She told Ricky grabbing onto his backpack. Suddenly the light flickered and went off leaving them all in darkness.

"Nini, let's wait for the lights to come back on. I don't want this to throw you," Miss Jenn commented trying to remain calm herself.

"I'm not thrown," Nini responded. Deciding to go ahead and start singing anyway. Ricky took out his phone lighting up the girl's face so she could be visible to everyone, EJ quickly doing the same leaving both boys illuminating her while she got lost in the song.

"Okay. Well, thank you, Nini. I only needed 32 bars, but I appreciate your commitment." Miss Jenn thanked the girl before moving onto Ricky.

"You, late boy. Let's do the Chad sides," She pointed him towards the center handing him a script to read off of.

Big Red, Jason, and Cassie were now up on the stage as well joining Trin who had been standing off to the side the whole time. It was their moment to support their friend no matter how he did.

Ricky started introducing himself, before starting to very badly read off the script making everyone look around and slightly laugh at him. Ricky looked over at Trini who nodded at her friend signaling him to keep going, even if he wasn't very good at it.

He crumpled up his script, "I don't know. Maybe it's the way Gabriella always had your back. And maybe you can't stop beating yourself up for totally blowing it with her," He said going completely off-script further confusing everyone.

"And look, Troy. Even if you never said the L-word to Gabriella, 'cause that's, like, not even a word your parents say to each other anymore... That doesn't mean that you don't. Maybe it just means you were waiting for the right time to say it. So that everyone could hear it. No. So that she could," He finished never breaking his gaze with Nini.

Miss Jenn noticed this, "Okay, kiddo, time to sing."

"Oh, no, actually if you don't mind, I kinda prepared my own song?" He asked stopping before the piano could start.

Miss Jenn looked at Carlos and shrugged, "Sure."

Trinity handed him his guitar, "You got this."

The boy nodded and smiled going back to the center getting ready to sing.

Ricky started singing the song that Nini had wrote for him, and quite frankly everyone seemed to be enjoying. Everyone but maybe Nini. He finished earning a big round of applause from everyone, Trinity couldn't see Nini's face but from her posture, she seemed a bit tense. The boy quickly picked up his things and walked away, his friends following behind him.

"That happened," Ricky finally spoke turning towards his friends.

"I thought it was good," Jason patted his friend's back.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Nini asked making everyone stop and turn around to look at her. Cassie, Jason and, Trinity all backed up not wanting to get stuck in the middle of another fight where they would have to awkwardly watch.

"I'm auditioning," Ricky stated as if hadn't been obvious.

"You hate musicals," Nini fought back. Big Red took this as his cue to join his other friends who were leaning against the wall watching.

"That's a little harsh," Ricky scoffed.

"We got kicked out of The Greatest Showman because you kept yelling, "That's not realistic!" at the screen," Nini said in disbelief.

"That was the old me. The new me thinks musicals... are awesome," Ricky said not even sure of himself.

Cassie sighed, "This hurts to even watch," Trin lightly bumped her shoulder with the red head's as she tried to entertain herself with her phone in order to ignore the fight that was going on before them.

"Okay. Well, let me tell you about the old me. All right? The old me had her heartbroken. Okay? And then she went away, and she found herself. And you don't get to show up now, just to try and... confuse things," Nini was on the verge of tears and Trini couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl.

"You think that's why I'm here? No, no, Nini. I always believed in you. In us. Even if I sucked at showing it. That's why I'm here," He was interrupted by Carlos and the rest of the students coming in behind him.

"Carlos is posting the cast list!" Kourtney exclaimed pulling Nini away from Ricky leaving him talking to himself.

Trin walked up to Ricky immediately hugging him, the boy tensed up but just as quickly relaxed into the girl's arms hugging her back tightly. "Let's go check the cast list," Trinity said holding onto the boy's hand as they made their way towards the eager crowd of students.

Big Red was now at the front of the crowd looking at the cast list, everyone was looking at Ricky as he made his way over. "Holy crap, dude," Big Red breathed out in disbelief.

Trinity made her way closer up on the green paper, in all its glory was the cast list. Ricky had been cast as Troy Bolton and Nini as Gabriella. Everyone was shocked, to say the least, but some were happier than others.

author's note
so i spent a good amount of my winter break in mexico with my family that lives there and i probably consumed my weight in chile and candies and tbh i regret nothing. anyway since i am back home i'll for sure be able to update at least once a week now so to those who have stuck around waiting for updates thank you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 23.4K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.1M 260K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 32.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 68.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...