The McManus brothers (Murphy...

By Misery_Business_xx

Conner and Murphy go on a hit ( kill bad people) Murphy meets a girl named Lilly (((( and the rest you will... More

Bad ass
Brudders note to you
A/N
authors note/important

New friends?!!?

265 4 0
By Misery_Business_xx

before the killing

LILLY'S POV

---•---•---•---•---•---•

PHONE CALL

Hey where are you? The meeting starting!

Uncle mike I'm leaving write now don't gets your pants in a bundle. I said cockly and Hung up
   ***************************  
at the meeting (kinda during killing)

****************************

I'm just standing there listing to the them talk so

I had to use the restroom so I headed to the bathroom.

I start to here yelling and than gun shots do I hurry up get my guns out and loaded than I here a talking it sounds like a prayer. I listen to it and when its over I walk out  silently and I see two men with there backs facing me. I cock ma guns.

who the help are ye?

and why did Ye kill all of these people?

thee question is who the fuck are Ye? one said.   we just killed everyone in this Damn  place.

Answer the damn question first. than ill answer yours.I say annoyed

just put your guns down first. do Ye know how ya use it even?

Do Ye wanna find out?.?

I point it at a glass and shoot it and it shatters.

this here is my brother corner and I'm Murphy. now who thee hell are ye?

I lower my guns. Names lily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 14K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
398K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...