๐™ˆ๐™–๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By the_silentlover

~~ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™Š๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž ~~ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ... More

"๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
๐Ÿ˜ŠDracula and Lilliput ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love๐Ÿ’
6 Days are Left
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
Believe Me......I Trust You..
You are the Donor
La La Love๐Ÿ’•
Yess.....Nooo..
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
I Am Always With You๐Ÿค—
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine ๐Ÿ’
Thudddddddddd๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..
I Love You Nandini ๐Ÿ’
All The Best
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Kiss ke Baad???..
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan ๐Ÿ˜
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us โค
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You ๐Ÿ’—
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

SIR???

13.2K 1.2K 149
By the_silentlover

•••••••••••

I wrote a poem,
And it reminded me of you,

Which Began with a Smile,
And Ended with Tears.
🤗

•••••••••••

Garden Area, Malhotra Mansion:

"Mumma, what is Love??" Small Little cute Nandini asked from her Mumma sitting in her lap. And her mother who was busy caressing her daughter's hair smiled surprisingly before speaking..

"Love, is what Your Mumma does to you, Your Papa, your Bhaiyu, we all love you naa.."  her mother replied while patting her cheeks.

"Offo, Mumma Wo wala Love nahiii, Wo wala Love jo Movies me hota h naa." Little Nandini asked while pouting making her father chuckled who was sitting beside them and was listening the cute talks of his Princess..

"Raman... Why are you smiling Aab aap hi batao What is Love... To you daughter.." her mother spoke glaring her father...

"Princess, you wanna know What is Love?" Her father asked her taking her in his lap while after kissing her forehead.. To which Little Nandini bobbed her head in yes..

"Princess, Love- Is not a word that can be understood, it's a feeling, a pure, undefined feeling which only can be felt and when My Princess will grow up naa then She too will fall in Love with Her prince Charming, and dekhna aapka prince charming will be veryy handsome who will love You, pamper you, will take care of You even more than Your Papa.." her father explained her to which she smiled thinking of her prince charming... But then she spoke...

"But Papa, how will I know that My Prince Charming came?? How will I know That He is My Prince Charming??"

"Baby, you will get to know it by yourself. Jab aapko wo milega na, tab aapko sirf wo hi chaiye hoga noone else. You will Smile with him, you will cry infront of him and only Him" her mother explained her further to which she went in deep thoughts and suddenly shouted...

"Oh Shitttttt.. That Means I Love Armaan" she shouted while keeping her hands on her ears..

"WHO Armaan, Princess??" Her father asked her..

"Arre Papa, Armaan my classmate, Abhi Mumma ne kaha na that I'll cry infront of him and smile with him then, whenever he snatches my chocolate na, I cry and whenever he gives me my chocolate back I Smile" Cute Nandini answered thinking it as Love while pouting making her parents laugh at their innocent Baby...

------------

A smile was always playing on her lips remembering her childhood, her parents who loved her more than anything..

Nandini POV:

I..I Love Manik Sir... (Blushed) I.. Love Him. He... Oh My Aiyappa, am In Love.. I Love Manik Sir.. I smile with him, I cry infront of him coz I know he is there to wipe my tears off.. And he was always there.. And whenever he comes close to me it...it feels like I don't need anything else, just him. And I know It's Love, I love him.. (All this while a smile was always playing on her lips remembering all the moments with Manik be it the two times missed kiss or the time where he consoled her but soon that smile rubbed off when she realised) But, Is it right??? Can..I.. I love him?? He is The Manik Malhotra, he can get any girl he wants, or love but me.... I am just his secretary.. It's not right... But Love doesn't see right or wrong na... I don't know He loves me or not??? Maybe he doesn't.. Or he.... ( She remembered the song sometimes back he sang, all the time looking at her making her heart flutter) Maybe he too.... Loves me... Aiyappaaa, what should I do??? Should I.. should I say to him that I Love You... (Slapping herself) Ha ja bolo Or wo tumhe ghar se bahar Nikal denge... But... (Crying face) What should I do??? Mumma Papa of you would have been here naa then there would be no confusion, I would have directly sent you for the marriage proposal... Haa  (slapping her forehead) Aiyooo Nandu how shameless I had become naa.. Seedha Marriage. Budhu...  Now Manik Sir is making me Crazy and that's not fair naa... What should I do????

Voice: You should Come In....

She turned around hearing this only to saw the person whome She loves and just realised her Love now standing there with a beautiful smile making her fall more for him..

Meanwhile in the party, After everyone praised Fab 5 Manik looked at the place where Nandini was standing to find it empty at which he frowned and excusing himself moved out of the hall and saw her in the garden area talking to herself. Smiling he moved forward and heard only hr last line that is What should I do??

Now.

Manik:(snapped his finger) Lilliput... Are you ok?? What happen...

Nandini:(in daze) Loveria happened...

Manik:(confused) What??

Nandini:(coming out of trance) Huh.. no.. nothing.. What happen?? Nothing Happened...

Manik:(concerned) Lilliput... Are you sure you ok naa??

Nandini:(smiled) Yes Sir, am fyn...

Manik:(in mind) SIR... I m just hating this word SIR. Can't she call me Manik, like just MANIK how dashing name had given to me by my parents but naan she had to spoil it SIR..

Nandini:(in mind) SIR... Why I did called him Sir??? I can call him Manik only too naa, but even he never called me Nandini so why should I???

Both smiled at each other when Manik spoke..

Manik: Ok.. so what were you doing here??

Nandini:(shrugged) Nothing much.. yu hi..

Manik:(smiled) Yu hi..

Nandini nodded her head and Smiled at him which he reciprocated... After some silence She spoke remembering smthg..

Nandini: Aacha, should I ask you smthg??

Manik: Go Ahead...

Nandini:(pouting) Why were you ignoring me??

Manik smiled at her complaint and rolling his tongue in his mouth spoke..

Manik: When???

Nandini: Haww now you don't even remember... Very bad... Morning me you were ignoring Mee naa...

Manik: Oh .. that ..Nope I wasn't ignoring you...

Nandini:(frowned) Yes you were... (Pouted sadly) You know I felt so bad, That you weren't talking to me.. I thought I did some Mistake but I don't know even which Mistake...

Manik go all aww on her cuteness ka bhandar. She was looking so cute while talking that he just wanted to gobble her up but somehow he controlled himself. But one thing he came to know that , his ignorance really affected her alot and that's a good sign for him. He smiled and took a step closer to her making her gasp and she took her step behind. He again took step closer to her and she back. Like this Step Ahead, Step Back process continued untill her back hit a tree and he blocked her way by keeping his hands on either side of her.. He came more close to her and her breath quickened. She wasn't able to speak anything, butterflies started dancing in her stomach, the side effects of new found realisaion... While for Manik, he was just searching for any sign of discomfort or uncomfortable on her face which he didn't found and that makes him more happy. Going more close to her face he spoke...

Manik: And why My Ignorance affected you..?? Hmmm..

His hot breath was falling on her face making her shiver and this proximity was too for her to handle.. She wanted to answer his question but couldn't.. And seeing his effect on him Manik's heart swelled with joy and blowing air on her eyes which were closed due to their proximity he spoke...

Manik: Open Your Eyes, Lilliput... And answer me...

Nandini didn't opened her eyes and even closed them more tightly. Her heartbeat was at it's fastest pace. She had goosebumps all over her body.. She so wanted to push him and ran away and hide herself but even that was nit in her hands. Manik was looking at her Serene face which was glowing more under the moonlight making her look more beautiful if possible got lost in her Angelic features. Her loveable doe shaped eyes in which he would like to drown, her cute little nose which he wish always to peck. Her cute chubby cheeks which he wants to bit occasionally, her cute pouty lips which he wants to relish just once to know it's taste. And all these things weren't helping him in any way rather making him lose his sanity. He moved further and kissed her on her forehead lovingly, then her both eyes as if saying that he won't let any tear fall down from them,, then he kissed her cheeks one by one making her clutch his collar tightly. Her breaths were uneven.. 

Then he moves towards her neck and gave a soft open mouth kiss there making her insane.

An she moaned his name "Manik" and he was brought out of the trance and looked at her who was breathing heavily with her eyes still closed. He realised what he did and kissing her forehead once moved from there leaving her breathing heavenly.....

The End 😊

Here we go guys ..

So how was the Update??

All MaNan 🤗🤗

Nandini's realisaion and POV 😊

MaNan Moments 🙈🙈
(Am sorry if I disappointed you in anyway coz m not Pro in writing these romantic kinds stuffs 🙈🙈 so plz pardon me for my mistake)

Now in next update you will see A jealous and Possesive Manik 🤗

But I just want a suggestion can you guys suggest a handsome boy who can be shown against Nandini tO make Manik jealous... Am confused 🤔

And then, the confession of ofcurse a simple and instant one..♥️

Favourite part of the chapter 🙈

Rate it???

Will be waiting for your reviews...

Thank You ♥️

You know right you have to Avoid Mistakes..😉

Resemblance is Purely a Coincidence...

Love Diya 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 24.7K 61
Manik and nandani separate due to an accident, but this is not the end of their story, but a beginning of new journey! Experience love, betrayal and...
36.6K 2.6K 21
โค It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
78.5K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
17.5K 1.6K 13
๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐– ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ“ˆ๏ธŽโ“‰๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ“‡๏ธŽโ“Ž๏ธŽโ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ โŸ ๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ... โŸ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ...