Inevitable Love & Revenge

By EverlastingThoughts

A fashion designer, Celeste, longs for the truth about her tragic childhood and losing her parents. She turns... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 (Present)- Rise Again
Chapter 2 (The Beginning)- Peekaboo
Chapter 3/ Sweet Tooth
Chapter 4- Time to Get Loose
Chapter 5- Off With His Head
Chapter 6- Dirty Secrets
Chapter 7- On My Own
Chapter 8- What Are Friends For
Chapter 9- Sexy Butterfly
Chapter 10- No One is Innocent
Chapter 11- No More Pain
Chapter 12- Numb
Chapter 13- Run Away to the Runway
Chapter 14- Fuck Locked Doors
Chapter 15- Coming Home
Author's Note!
Chapter 16- Play Time
Chapter 17- The Whole Story
Chapter 18- Sweet Dreams or Nightmares?
Chapter 20- Do you?
Author's Note!
Chapter 21- Apeshit
Chapter 22- She Doesn't Want You
Chapter 23- Small World
Chapter 24- Snatch and Run
Chapter 25- Fuck Our Brains Out
Chapter 26- Beast Unleashed
Chapter 27- Welcome Back
Chapter 28- Good Girl Dead
Chapter 29- Play Date with the Maniac
Chapter 30- No Pain, No Gain
Chapter 31- Crazy Bitch
Chapter 32- I See You
Chapter 33- Watch Your Backs
Chapter 34- You Give Me Butterflies
Chapter 35- Ready or Not
Chapter 36- I'm Sorry
A/N

Chapter 19- Magical Surprises

28 1 0
By EverlastingThoughts

Luke P.O.V.

"Sophia!" Where the fuck did she go? I've looked all over the place for her. I'm not in the mood for games.

"Sir would you like for me to continue looking while you get ready for work?" Eve trembled as her eyes danced around the hall.

Silence enveloped the hall until only the sound of my steps echoed one after the other. As I got closer I could hear her ragged breaths.

"Eve."

"Y-yes sir." Her furrowed brows and the frown on her face said it all.

"You know something I don't know. I hate being left out. Tell me, what are you hiding?" Silence.

I threw the vase on the small table across from us.

"Speak the fuck up!"

"Alright! Alright!" Sobs escaped her as her small frame pressed against the wall. "Sophia is with Daniel in the unfinished bedroom. They're not decent and she told me if you were up before them to not tell where they are. She said if I told I'd be punished. I'm sorry sir!" She was distraught and I can see the fear for her life in her eyes.

I told him not to mess with my sister. I warned them both. Now she has the nerves to threaten my household.

I straightened my suit and tie smiling at Eve.

"I apologize for my behavior. You didn't deserve that. I've been on edge lately and they know what I've told them. You can carry on your work. I'll handle them myself." I gave a curt nod and walked away.

I went down the stairs and pointed at two men.

"Follow me and do as I say or you'll die immediately." They nodded and walked behind me.

Once I was at the door I busted it open.

"Goodmorning! I see you finally got to know each other better." I don't know if was disgust, anger, hurt, or all of them mixed together but it was clear in my voice I wasn't fucking happy.

"Luke! What the hell? I told her not to say anything!" Sophia had the audacity to look infuriated.

"You come here as a guest, threaten those in this household, and fuck my close man! Do you honestly think you have any right to be pissed off? No! You fucking brat!"

"Hey! Can you not resort to name calling?" Daniel stood up placing a hand in front of my sister.

"You betrayed my trust and lied to me when I asked where you was going last night." I pulled out my black and gold gun.

Sophia eyes went wide and she started shaking her head aggressively.

Daniel looked down at the gun and closed his eyes while nodding. He knew he was wrong. He's never lied to me or broke a order. Every time we went out he was willing to put his life on the line for mine. This... I can't even tolerate the sight of him in the same room. If it was a whore I wouldn't have minded this mishap but this is my sister. Blood.

"Please don't kill him! I was the one who came on to him! I kissed him! He told me we shouldn't do anything but I ignored it. All of this is my fault! Just let him live, please!" Her cheeks were dampened with the worry and fright of losing Daniel.

"Why do you care what I do to him?" I raised the gun to his head looking Daniel in the eyes. "What is he to you? What do you mean to him? Do you even know? It doesn't matter to me what either of you mean to each other because he works for me! He follows what I say! Out of curiosity, answer my questions and we'll see if I feel generous." I smiled and waited.

"I care big brother because I love him. He is the reason I can never think straight back in Spain. Every time I see a couple he devours my thoughts. I want to spend every moment of my life with him even if it's the worst that life has to offer! Even if my own brother threatens to kill both of us because I'll be damned if I let you kill the man that I love." The growl in her voice proved to me that she meant that last sentence.

"I've done everything you ever wanted me to do. From the moment I open my eyes to the second I close them my days are spent making you happy. I haven't met a woman who makes me as happy as she does. A woman that gives me warmth inside and make me forget about the horrors I've inflicted on other people. Nobody is perfect and I'm not asking for your approval of us but I will ask you acknowledge the feeling we share for each other. I love her more than she can imagine, Luke. She's the only good thing I got. Please, let me have this one good thing and I promise I'll never break your trust again." They looked at each other with genuine happiness.

"Uuugghhhh! Fine... you two want to be together so badly that you'll risk dying for each other like some fucking Shakespeare book, great! Don't come to me with the bullshit, drama, or heartbreaks. Since everyone wants to play with my patience I should go ahead and play along. I'm done." I put my gun in the back of my pants and walked out.

"Luke! Luke!" I swear if Daniel calls my name one more time!

I stopped with my back still facing him. "What?"

"Thank you. No one is playing with your patience. We just didn't know how to tell you without you blowing up like you just did. You're like a bestfriend and brother to me but I didn't want to hurt or anger you. I just couldn't be without her. I really do love her. This means a lot to me. Us."

It was my turn to close my eyes and take a breath. I understand where he's coming from. Hell, I was just in the same situation with Celeste and her father. No matter how much I despise the thought of them two... bumping the uglies, hanky panky, bumping and grinding, slip and sliding... oh God! I rubbed my head and turned around to him.

"Look, this wasn't all that much of a shock to me. I saw the way you to flirted and played with each other but I didn't want to face the truth. I'm only rational and reasonable right now because I've went through the same thing and I can understand why you did what you did. However, if you EVER decide to fuck up and lie, betray me, or disappoint me ever again I will end you with no remorse. Understand?" I stood there calm.

"Very. Is there anything you need me to do today?"

"Yup, get Ashley for the game tonight and tell her I'm in the mood for round six." With that I walked to my home office and decided to do paperwork that's been neglected long enough.

After hours and piles of paperwork, multiple phone calls, setting up meetings, and threatening a few people with a promised visit I was finished with work. The clock on my desk reminded me that it was now late and I had less than thirty minutes to shower and get ready.

The brief shower I had refreshed my mind and senses. I threw on a royal blue button down shirt with a few buttons undone. I paired it with some jeans and black dress shoes. I added some of my rings and my chain. I was ready to go with five minutes to spare. As I made it to the stairs I heard Ashley heels as she walked to the last step with a smirk.

"You ready to put down the work and let me play with you?" You know the feeling of getting in your bed with warm sheets from the dryer, getting a glass of ice water on the hottest summer day, getting a orgasm and the person don't stop until you're about to throw them off of you? Yeah, that's how the sound of Ashley's voice makes you feel. The hard on I got is a bonus.

"I'm ready to pull down the panties you got on and do some things to you that I know you'll be shocked of. All you gotta do is say the magic words." I smirked as the smile on her face disappeared but it was replaced with a smirk of her own.

She ran her hands down my chest as she leaned over to my ear. "Who said I was wearing panties?" She licked and then sucked my ear lobe and I almost threw her over my shoulder and took her to my bed.

"Mmm. Let's get to this game before we miss it." Damn she knows how to make a man weak in the knees and leak in his jeans.

I opened the car door to my car for her and then got in to go.

Halfway there she decided to suck my dick while I'm driving. Her mouth was so damn good and the way she swirled her tongue around the tip of my dick and sucked at the same time had my eyes rolling. I almost crashed into the truck ahead of us.

Once I pulled up I noticed a certain bitch walking towards the entrance. I came out to have a good time and not be lectured by Sapphire. I got out and helped Ashley as I watched Sapphire walk up to two men and when they stepped aside my body felt rigid from seeing her. It's been three days since I've seen her. Three days of dreaming about her, smelling her scent in my room, working from dawn to dust to stop myself from thinking about her and she pops up the moment I try to forget about her and have fun. Well, I refuse to let her ruin the night.

I touched the small of Ashley's back and led her to our seats. We ordered drinks and was cracking jokes about people.

I've known Ashley since I was a teenager. She was already part of my father's gang since her mother was the cook. She grew up cleaning and helping her mom cook. She always cleaned my wounds after my father had me beat to near death. He believed it taught kids the business and harsh side of life early. Ashley sneaked me extra food and drinks when she could to help me get stronger and I would always thank her for it.

One day she asked me if she could be part of my gang when I became the leader. I asked her if she would do anything for me which even means dying and she said, "Yes. Anything to get out of this hell hole. I'm tired of the way they treat me here." Ever since she's done exactly as I've said without complaints. I always give her the respect she deserves and she gets paid well. We've become close friends and we only fuck when we're both free. If she has a partner I respect that and stick to business. Otherwise, we fuck each other brains out.

Halfway through the game I notice Celeste going somewhere and she looked my way. Ashley was already feeling on me and kissing my neck from having too many drinks. I decided to get back at Celeste for the torment of her being gone. She confessed her feelings, made me feel things I've never felt before, and then leaves without trying to contact me but she contacts the bitch of a friend she got. Yes, I'm very pissed off at her. So, I kissed Ashley while Celeste watched and I made sure to give her a show. I ran my hand down Ashley back and grabbed a handful of her ass as I looked at Celeste. I knew what I was doing wasn't right but it felt good to see the shock and hurt on her face.

She went back down to Sapphire and told her something. They all got up and made their way to the exit. I saw the way one blond bodyguard put his hand on the small of Celeste back and said something in her ear. It made her nod and he wrapped a arm around her waist pushing them through.

Who the fuck is he?

Once the game ended and my team won like I knew they would, I took Ashley home. She wanted me to stay and finish what I started at the game but I wasn't interested anymore. I was too annoyed at what I saw to want to fuck.

My phone was ringing and I answered it as I got in the car.

"What?"

"A group of men went to break into the warehouse and we got the fuckers. What do you want me to do?" Kevin was always eager to have fun and try new ideas on torturing people.

"Keep them entertained. I'm on my way." I hung up and put my car in drive speeding off. It takes a good thirty minutes to get to the warehouse from Ashley place but I got there in ten.

As I got closer to the door I heard men groaning and yelling in pain. Damn, he got started without me. Little fucker.

I walked in and looked around at the ten men. "I heard we was supposed to be robbed! Well, I'd like to see what was supposed to be taken. But first"

I picked up a bag of cocaine and opened it. I sprinkled some on a magazine and rolled up a hundred dollar bill.

"Let's get you loose so you won't hold back on me. I'd hate to kill you first and then can't ask my questions." I smiled and it was like that scared them more.

Kevin grabbed the supposed leader of this group and he kept trying to struggle and get away. I leaned towards him and put the bill to his nostril.

"Sniff."

He shook his head so I punched him.

"Fucking sniff!" I growled and Kevin pulled out his gun and put it to the mans head.

The man took a sniff and his pupils dilated. Yeah, I got him.

We went down the line doing this to every guy and when I was done they were all in their own worlds. I grabbed the leader of the group by the chin and looks down into his eyes.

"Now tell me, what did you come here to take?"

"I-I was told... I was told to get the cocaine, weed, Xanax, and...."

He was fading in and out. Kevin punched him in the gut.

"And... guns. If we could get someone to tell us your codes that work for you it was a bonus on our end." He started coughing and sniffling.

"Who's your boss?" I kept my voice low but inside my head I was in rage mode. Someone has the nerve to try and play me? Someone wants to fuck me over? Who?

"I can't tell. Please don't make me tell! He got my family! I just had a baby and my wife is-

"Who?"

He started crying. I pulled out my gun and was about to shoot him when one of his men spoke up.

"Hunter! Hunter Blunt! Just let him live so he can go back to his family! I told!" I looked at the man who snitched for his leader.

"You have my respect. Most would stay quite like these assholes and let him lose everything. What you did was admirable. So, I'll have my men beat the two of you so that it seems like you barely made it out but the rest of you... you're mine." I pointed at four of my men and they split two and two to beat the ones I've spared.

I took off my rings so that I don't get electrocuted. Kevin saw where I was going with things and poured water on four and gasoline on the other four that's tied up. He cut their clothes and pulled it off so they were down to underwear. They were all high off their asses but it registered that they were going to be tortured and began begging for their lives as if I cared.

I know Hunter Blunt very well. He's the child of my father's enemy. When I took over the gang he took over his father's gang too. We've been at it for a long time but he's been quite for a while. I was wondering when he would try something and he pulls this weak stunt. This was below him. I know he got a plan brewing.

I took the jumping cables and hooked one side to a running car. The other set of cables were set up the same way. They were already in metal chairs so I simply pierced their nipples with a metal needle and then clipped the cables to them and bingo! They're getting electrocuted! I took the other set and put it to the chair and watched their bodies spasm and their eyes roll. I did it for a while on and off until I got bored and left it on for those with water on their bodies.

Now, the ones with gasoline were in for a surprise. A simple tap of the cables can create a spark and that spark will set them on fire. I tried it out on one guy and he lit up like the Fourth of July! Had the other men panicking. I laughed with Kevin. I repeated the same thing with them and one instantly caught on fire. The other I just put it on the ear lobes and watched him spasm and he bit his tongue so hard there was blood oozing out his mouth.

It fascinates me how the body reacts to things.

The last one was silently crying and praying for forgiveness.

"I hope he hears your prayers." I put a blunt in my mouth and lit it with my lighter. I was done with the cables and ready to go home. Once I took two drags I tossed the lighter on the man and he caught on fire. His screams could probably be heard outside the warehouse but nobody is around. After a while of his screams I shot him in the head to put him out his misery.

"I think it's time we see what Hunter has been up to. Check his whereabouts in the morning. I need some sleep." I walked to the door and stopped. "Clean the mess up and then you can leave." With that I left and sped home.

"How has your day been? I haven't seen you since this morning." Sophia was the last person I wanted to see.

"It's been full of magical surprises. Leave me the fuck alone. I'm tired." I walked up the stairs and to my room. There was blood on me but I know Eve can get it out. She's the best at cleaning up blood. I tossed them in a corner and walked into the shower. The water cleaned up the rest that was on me and I relaxed.

I got out and dried off. Once I put on my pajama pants I got in the bed. Today was full of fuck ups. Between Celeste and Hunter I don't know who pissed me off the most.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 3.1K 24
When Silas Quinn notices dark-skinned Celeste Greene at a hospital, his whole world changes. He may think it changed for the good, but it's actually...
1.5M 26K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
982K 23.5K 46
Madeline Bloom is clumsy, complex, and bright; all the while dripping in sex appeal. The 22 year old, seemingly oblivious of her looks has her sights...
1K 125 23
Madeline Pierson was just an ordinary girl forced to move all the way across the country. She's dreading to start a new high school in the middle of...