BL Short Stories

By AralinaCamelo

Language: English Started: October 12, 2018 Finished: ( Previously titled BL Drama Stories ) ( Thai BL Short... More

⚠ Updates to the Book!
with a little help | aepete
second chance | maxtul
co-actor | kristsingto
kidnapped | meanplan
sick | offgun
attention | KimCopter
Baby | TaeTee
MingKit 1/2 (KimCopter)
MingKit 2/2 (KimCopter)
Dared to Reveal | PhaYo (GodtBas)
I Don't Hate You | TayNew
I Love You | KongArthit
I'm Stolen by BLACKPINK!
I'm Sorry | MarkGun
Late At Night | JoongNine
Help From Friends | MarkGun
Realization | MarkPerth
3 + 1 | MeanPlan
Truth or Dare | PlanPerth
A Confession | PavelDome

Jealousy | PlanPerth

1.5K 30 14
By AralinaCamelo

For the lovely reader who requested PlanPerth. I hope this is what you were sort of hoping for..
-
Perth couldn't deny the fact that he was jealous. Jealous over Mean

Perth knows that Plan loves him. He knows. But, being on stage and the two doing fanservice things bothered him to no end. He wanted to rip them apart, push Mean away and hold Plan to him. 

He snapped out of his thoughts as a fan yelled at him. He looked at the huge crowd of fans and smiled, waving at them. 

No one knew. No one knew but the two of them. Mean didn't know which bother Perth as well. What if Mean had feelings for Plan and the older didn't know? Better yet, what if Plan did know? 

The younger glared over at the fake couple and saw Mean looking at him. He smiled and looked away from Mean. He'd saw Perth glaring. What now? 

The name of the cast's flight was called over the intercom. That bothered Perth too. Plan was sitting next to Mean on the plane. 

Perth quickly grabbed his bags and walked off with the manager, leaving the other a bit behind with the bodyguards they had to hire. 

"You okay, Perth? You seem… angry?" she asked. Perth smiled at her and nodded. 

"Just can't wait to get home and lay on my bed and not worry about socializing for a day." Perth said and chuckled. She nodded and though she didn't believe him, she let it go. 

Perth avoided Plan's arm when the older walked up beside him to wrap his arm around his shoulders. Plan was confused and hurt at Perth's behavior. 

"Is something wrong with Perth?" Plan whispered to the manager. She looked over at Plan and sighed. 

"I'm not sure. I asked him but all he said was he couldn't wait to be back home." she explained. Plan nodded slowly as they started boarding the plane. 

-
Perth knew it was childish of him to avoid Plan. He just couldn't help the feeling of losing Plan. But, maybe pushing Plan away was a way to more than likely lose him. 

"Perth?" a voice whispered in the dark. Perth jumped up from the bed and looked around the dark room, seeing a shadow. The voice registered and he sighed. "I love you." 

Perth's heart broke. The older's voice was breaking and he could finally tell he was possibly drunk. 

"Plan." Perth whispered and turned on the light from the bedside table. Plan stood at the door with tears falling down his face. He was wrong. Plan wasn't drunk. He was just broken

Plan walked up to Perth and held his face between his hands. "Why have you been ignoring me? Did I do something?"

"No." Perth said softly and grabbed Plan's hands, pulling them off his face. He could tell Plan was hurt by that though he hadn't meant to hurt him. 

Perth dragged Plan over to the bed and made him lie down before crawling up beside him. 

"I was being childish. I was jealous." Perth said and laid so his forehead was against Plan's. "I'm sorry, love." Plan breathed out and closed his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Perth and pulled him to his chest. 

"It okay." Plan whispered. "Just tell me next time. You know I only love you. All of you." Perth smile and leaned back so he was face to face with Plan again. Perth raised his arm and wiped the tears from Plan's face. 

"And I love all of you. Till I die and even after that." Plan smiled and leaned forward, his lips meeting Perth's. Perth pulled away and smacked Plan's head. "And that's for scaring the shit out of me!" 
Plan's shocked expression changed and he started laughing and leaned back. His laugh was deep and full of happiness. 

Perth sat up and sat on top of Plan. "You think it's funny." Perth said with a pout, his arms crossed. Plan sat up with Perth in his lap and flipped them both over. 

"Yes." Plan said and laid against Perth. "I guess it was pay back for you making me cry." Perth frowned and wrapped his arms and legs around Plan. 

"Sorry." Perth whispered and hid his face in Plan's brown hair. Plan smiled and made himself comfortable on top of Perth. 

"It's fine now. We cleared up the problem." Plan said and leaned up, pecking Perth's lips before leaned over and turning off the light. He pulled the blanket over them both. Perth laid his legs out while his arms were still around Plan. 

"Goodnight, my lovely boyfriend." Perth whispered. Plan chuckled and moved so his mouth was close to Perth's cheek. 

"Goodnight, my little jealous boyfriend." Perth chuckled and started rubbing Plan's back. "I'm still the top." Perth slapped Plan's back and the older only laughed. 

"Go to sleep." Perth said and turned his face so he was facing Plan. 

"Fine fine." Plan said and closed his eyes. 

They both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

Their love would last.

-
Perth arrived at set an hour after Plan. He walked in and saw Mean and Plan curled up in the corner asleep. 

Perth stared for a couple minutes angrily. He walked up to them both and tapped Plan's cheek. The older didn't budge. Perth sighed and looked around, seeing people around them. Couldn't wake him with a kiss. 

He ran his hands through his brown hair, pulling his locks here and there. Plan slowly woke up and smiled up at Perth before snapping his head toward Mean in confusion. 

"The fuck?" Plan whispered before shrugging and looking at Perth. "Cuddle." Plan grabbed Perth's arm and made his sit beside him. Perth sighed and felt Plan's arm wrap around his waist while his other hand held his elbow. "Don't get jealous." Plan whispered and placed his chin on Perth's shoulder. 

"Say hi to the fans." someone came up and said. Plan smiled and waved at the phone the person was holding up. Perth did the same. The man chuckled as he read the comments. 

"People are commenting PlanPerth." he said and walked off with a slight smile. Plan and Perth looked at one another with a smile. 

"I love you." Plan whispered and hid his face in Perth's neck. Perth chuckled and raised his left hand, messing with the hair at the base of Plan's neck. 

Mean grabbed ahold of Plan's left arm and pulled it to himself. 

Plan sighed and secretly pecked Perth's neck. "It's alright." he mumbled, knowing the younger was easily angered by people touching him like that. 

"I know." Perth said, sounding annoyed. Plan smiled slightly and let go of Perth to lay his head on his shoulder and wrap his right arm around Perth's left arm. 

"I'm so tired." Plan mumbled. Perth chuckled. 
"That's because you stayed up late reading even after I held you down and threw the book. Even a wrestling match didn't tire you out." Perth said. Plan chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. 

"I mainly watched you sleep." Plan said and smirked as he sat up. 

"Weirdo." Perth mumbled. Plan smiled cheekily. 

"Yours truly." Perth nodded and bumped shoulders with Plan. 

Mean groaned and sat up, holding his face. Plan moved his arm and placed his hand on top of Perth's knee. 

"Shit!" Mean suddenly yelled and jumped up, storming out of the room. Perth chuckled. 

"Late for something?" Perth asked and smirked, shaking his head.

Plan grabbed Perth's chin and turned his head towards him. He smiled innocently before pecking Perth on the lips. 

"Oh my god." Mark said and stopped, staring at them in shock. 

Plan shrugged at Perth's shocked expression and smiled up at the shocked people. Those people being the rest of the LBC main actors excluding Mean. 

"Sorry not sorry." Plan smirked and pecked Perth on the cheek before standing up and leaving the room. 

"Well.." Mark said and sat down with the others following. "Congratulations, I guess." Perth smiled up at him.

A tray of food was placed in front of him and Plan sat down on the right of him. He grabbed ahold of the younger's hand and held it as they ate and talked. 

When Mean walked into the room, Perth held Plan's hand to his chest with a smile while staring at Plan. He hoped Mean would get the hint. 

"Why are you both holding hands?" Mean asked and motioned at their hands with his black plastic fork. Perth looked at Plan while the older continued eating like his question was nothing. 

"Am I not allowed to hold my boyfriend's hand?" Plan asked and glanced at Mean. Mean smirked and continued eating in silence. 

"Not at all." Mean mumbled. Plan gave Perth's hand a squeeze. They would definitely be okay. 

-
Did you like it?! I have to admit, this is one of my ghost ships. Is it weird that I have two, sort of, ghost ships with the same person? PlanPerth and MarkPerth.
Anywaaay, the next couple I will do.. Hmmm. 🤔??

Month wrote: November 
Day(s) of the month: 17
Year: 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 232 11
Started: March 18, 2018 Finished: October 27, 2018 Language: English Series/Group: WTD, EXO, GOT7, 2MOONS, SOTUS, Couple(s): MEWART, HUNHAN, KRISTSI...
74.9K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
20K 457 10
hope u enjoy the story ☺️
78.3K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...