The Lost Boys Of Sudan

By mslittlelamb

After losing their families in the civil war of Sudan, Malek and Ayen join a group of other children as they... More

Authors Note
Malek, 1987
Ayen, 1987
Malek, 1987
Ayen, 1987
Malek, 1987
Ayen, 1987
Ayen, 2005
References
UPDATE

Malek, 2005

15 2 0
By mslittlelamb

Aang had informed me right away when I had first met him, that throughout our journey, I would encounter many hardships. And that I did. From watching Aang, who grew to be one of my closest friends, and war breaking out in Ethiopia soon after our arrival, I knew what I was getting myself into. But I can definitely say, it was worth. Every single part of it.

After years of war, I managed to go to America. It was like a dream come true. It had so many wonderful opportunities. Not only was I able to get a good education, but I also got to share my story. And that was all I could ever want. I could educate people, and help them learn not to take anything for granted. I could tell them about the difficulties I faced. The children who had escaped the civil war in Sudan became known as The Lost Boys of Sudan. And I am proud to call myself a Lost boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
963K 39.8K 67
A fearless modern girl decided to ignore the real history and go with her own flow. Becoming a proper young lady who is abandoned by her own family w...
168K 6.9K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...