JERK✔️ || K.Taehyun TXT

By avocadomix

"Let me go you jerk or-" "Say one more word and you'll regret my next movement." @avocadomix More

CAST
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56. (Last chapter)
New Book
I MIGHT CLOSE...

3.

14.8K 708 687
By avocadomix

Junmin: What are gonna do? Punch me too? Go ahead. Let's see if you're tough enough to punch a girl. *raises eyebrow*

The boy smiles and let's go.

Unknown: No thank you. I don't punch girls. I don't wanna turn your face into an uglier one.

He walkes away, purposely bumping into her shoulder.

Hueningkai: Jun! Are you okay!??

Stella: Oh hell nah he's gon' taste one of my fist. *rolls up sleeve*

Junmin: Leave him Stell. At least I get to punch that jerk in the face *smirk*

Hueningkai: *sigh* be careful next time Junmin-ah.

Junmin: Who was that jerk anyway?

Hueningkai: Taehyun. His name is Kang Taehyun. I have have history class with him. He also joins the music club. He's actually pretty popular along with his best friend Beomgyu. You guys don't know him?

Stella: Oh I remember! Jun, we have English and Korean class with him too.

Junmin: Really? No offense but I don't really pay attention of the students in my class. *shrugs*

3:49 pm

CLASS

Junmin: *raises hand* mr. Jung, may I please go to the rest room?

Mr Jung: Can't you hold it in? It'll only be 10 more minutes.

Junmin: I reeeaaaally gotta go right now.

Mr Jung: *sigh* Alright. Make it quick

Junmin leaves the classroom.

-

She lastly washes her hand and head out of the toilet.

Junmin: "I should walk more slowly. Korean lesson is boring."

Someone suddenly grabbs her arm and pinned her against the locker. He trapps her with one arm while the other one is still holding her arm.

Junmin: *shook* "Him again?!?!"

Junmin: What the hell is your problem?! *tries to eacape*

Taehyun: You think you could get away with what you did? *smirk*

Junmin: LET GO OF ME!!

Taehyun: Yah stop shouting! *looks around*

Junmin: Let go of me you jerk or-

Taehyun: Say one more word and you'll regret my next movement. *leans closer*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 1.3K 6
[ republishing in process ] ❝If you beat me in our next exam, i will fulfill any of your wish❞ y/n hates taehyun. one thing for sure, she always cons...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
75.8K 2.7K 13
Highest rank:#3 in Taoris Kris,Lay,Chanyeol,Chen,Kai and Sehun are from the demon world.They are kings that everyone are scared of.They are cold...ru...
861K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...