Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 19

3.1K 100 0
By ShrazyMe

Posted 49 minutes ago

AmerieSanchez: My BEAUTIFUL older sister @AmeliaSanchez

644,434 likes ~ limited comments

---

I'm not officially back at Fashionnova so I decided to book a photoshoot with my sister Nikita. Since I'm going to be starting my own fashion line, I may as well as starting promoting it and creating some content for it before releasing some of pieces.

"Have you seen dad recently?" I ask Nikita as we get our makeup done.

"We facetimed a few days ago but his on some baecation with his wife." She tells me and I pull a face. "Where have you been? You have literally been a ghost."

"I was in Hawaii with Joe."  

Nikita being the dramatic girl she is stops the makeup artist and does a dramatic turn. "HAWAII? Bitch, you ain't call me to come with you."

"Joe booked it." I shrug as I pull out my phone.

"Bitch you owe me a trip to Hawaii." I wave her off as I take a selfie for the gram. 

"How's your beauty line coming along?" I ask her after I put my phone back down.

"It's going really good, I'm so excited to showcase the Nikita Dragun Fantasy." She says with a smile on her face. I have yet to see her products so I make no comment on it as we finish getting ready for the shoot.

I have some sexy tights that we will be modelling. I am taking a bit of a risk with this photoshoot especially since we are going to be topless but I love the fact that I am the one directing the shoot, it isn't something for someone else. If this fails then at least Nikita and I have some sexy shots to look back at.

"Amerie, you are perfect." The photographer says with a smile as she looks at the monitor. "Take a look at this."  

I walk over to her and I am in awe at how effortless the picture look, the irony behind it is that I wasn't specifically posing for the picture. I was actually waiting to see how I looked in the mirror and I didn't even know that the photographer had already started shooting.

That's what makes it even better.

"It's beautiful." I say with a small smile.

"Now it's my turn." Nikita says as she drops her robe. Nikita being Nikita is demanding all the spotlight, she goes to the middle and starts twerking. 

Of course, everyone is cheering her and filming her. I wouldn't expect anything less.

"Now do the poses that I told you." I tell her after her little twerk fest is over.

"Was it something like this?"  

Whatever.

---

I take a deep breath as I try to take in the fact that I am about to do an interview with Jelena Knight for Knight Fashion. It's going to be filmed for the website then I will have a brief section in the next issue.

I hardly ever do interviews so this is my first big interview and I want to make sure that everything goes accordingly.

"Would you like some water?" Jelena asks me as she finishes putting her mic on.

"Yes please." She winks at me before having one of her assistants bring me a glass of water which I thank them for.

For the next few minutes, Jelena gives me advice on how to act and she tries to calm me down once my nerves start getting the best of me.

"You look very beautiful, Amerie." Jelena tells me with a smile and I thank her because she is basically the Anna Wintour of our generation.

We start of the interview with Jelena asking me small questions on my background with fashion and how I got started.

"Where do you see yourself in a years time?" Jelena cooly asks.

"I am hopeful that my business will be busy and doing great in the markets." I say with a hopeful smile. "I'm really determined to start putting myself out there and creating a legacy for myself."

"Congratulations on appearing on WWE." Jelena smiles at me and I smile back. "What has that been like?"

"It has been a dream come true. I have always loved WWE and I actually used to wrestle back in High School, unfortunately things didn't turn out the way that I liked. I am so grateful to my wonderful boyfriend who has been pushing me to go far and for getting me this opportunity." I feel my cheeks heat up as I think of Joe. "He's just amazing."

"Do you think that you have met your perfect match?"

"I definitely do." I bite my lower lip. "I never thought that it would be like this, I didn't think that we would get on as much as we do and I'm just grateful that I went to the WWE show in London."

"I'm really happy for you." Jelena pats my hand. "Now back to fashion. Is there a clothing line coming out?"

She gives me a knowing smile and I wink at her.

"I am working on my very first clothing line, separate from Fashionnova." I take a deep breath. "It's something that I've needed to do for the longest time but I was never confident enough. Now that I have a good following, people know of my work, I am finally ready to start my own business."

"What progress have you made so far?"

"I've done quite a few sketches and Fashionnova let me have back sketches that we never used. I sent them to a few designers and over the past week, I've had different pieces sent to my PO box. I actually just did a photoshoot with my sister, Nikita for one of those pieces." 

Jelena gives me a appreciate look, "What type of clothing are you planning to sell?"

"Much like Fashionnova, I want to sell everything. I don't want to limit myself to just dresses so I've been working on suits, two pieces, bikinis, lingeries and the accessories." Saying this outloud is making me think that I need to be strategic with what I release first. The first release is what's going to attract customers so it has to be a big deal.

"Do you have a name yet?"

"I actually don't but when I do, you will be the first to know." I wink at her.

The rest of the interview is about our fashion inspirations before I do a quick photoshoot for the magazine issue.

"Thank you for joining us Amerie at Knight Fashion and we all wish you the very best with your clothing line."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4K 33
Amazing cover by @beautyblurred ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Love is something every...
144K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
8.9K 279 28
tu me manques you are a part of me you are essential to my being you are like a limb, an organ, or blood i cannot function without you *SENSITIVE CON...
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.