Sweet sixteen

By ottthatmebae

My name is Essme Walker and i live in Florida, America. One if the most special days of my life was coming up... More

Planning my party
Nearly there'!!
Party Time'!!
Presents and speeches'
Day after
Happily ever after

The Big Day❤️

24 0 0
By ottthatmebae

As i woke up bright and early, i realised what day it was... My party was later on this afternoon. As i wandered down the stairs i seen a big pile of presents waiting for me and also my family waiting for me patiently. We had a special birthday breakfast, pancakes, strawberries and cream, then we all went into the living room where i opened all my presents, after i had opened them all and said thankyou, my parents told me i had another suprise but wasnt allowed it till the party. I went upstairs and got dressed as i was going to meet Lewis and Kira in town for lunch.. I could only stay with them for an hour as i had to start getting ready, whem i met up with them Lewis had a little box and inside was a pair of diamond earings i was overjoyed, i smiled with exitement and put in the earings, then Lewis and Kira told me they was giving me my presents later on that night, then i left Kira and Lewis as i was going to the salon later with my mother and sister for our hair, makeup and nails. I had my outfit ready for later to change into... Now i really was getting exited, it was 2:30 amd the big party started at 6:00... I couldnt wait..'!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 2.3K 14
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4.7M 157K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
15.9K 320 57
This is Part 2 so if you haven't read part 1 you can go ahead and do that. So in this part we get to see life being an adult but only through Nikki'...