Eternal Flame (Mature 18+)

By UntameableBeauty

There are a hundred and one reasons why Kristen Farrow should resist pursuing a relationship with pop star Ro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note
It's Been Too Long
Author's Note
And Now This...
IB UPDATE
Author Update
Author's Note

Author's Note

845 20 1
By UntameableBeauty

Hey everyone and Happy Sunday to you!
I hope you're all having a great day and doing well. First, I want to apologize to all of you for the extended times between published chapters for Eternal Flame. Trust me when I tell you, it's not easy for me either, not being able to write. As some of you already know, I recently started working again full time. I work days in between 10 to 12 hours a day and it's only going to get longer with the upcoming holiday season.

This makes it very difficult to write. On top of that, I am a wife and mother of two small children. Find the time to write is both challenging and impossible at times. My goal and hope is to get back to the story before the end of the of the year, but I don't want to make any promises. I thought about publishing chapters in smaller increments (or teasers), but I didn't feel that would be fair to you guys either.

I do want to continue to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your devotion, support, and encouraging words and excitement about this story.

I am publishing this on all of my current stories that are live, so for those of you who are reading more than one, you may see this message repeatedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.7K 26
He's sexy, charming, flirty ...and has notoriously bad taste in women. With most of his one nighters being comic disasters, Evan Daniels has been hap...
11.7K 279 71
How far will she go for a man who brings Lust And Dangers to her front door? This is the Lust And Dangers book rewritten into the correct writing for...
161K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
64.4K 3.3K 32
Women have balls too; at least that was the creed Kristen Hilton lived by. It was the mantra for the Mistress of The Treasure Box and she displayed t...