Spiderwoman

By ninisnightshade

We all know Spiderman as Peter Parker, but what if Peter Parker was never born? Instead, Danielle Parker got... More

Introduction
Part I
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Part II
22
23
24
25
26
27
ANNIVERSARY
28
29
30
32
33
a collection of moments
34
35
36
37
Epilogue

31

3.3K 99 47
By ninisnightshade

A/N dramaaaaaa

The next day was a benefit Stark Industries had attended every year since before Tony was even born.

"I don't understand why I have to go!"

"Because you're the heir of the company? Or did you forget that already?"

"Yeah, but no one else knows about it."

"Not the point, kiddo."

"Alright, smart ass, I'll go."

"Good. And have a shower while you're at it, your hair looks greasy."

"Dude, seriously?"

"Yup."

"Tony, be nice to your successor."

"He'll be nice to me when we meet in hell."

"And Dani, be nice to your boss."

"I'll be nice to him when we meet in hell."

Pepper just shook her head and walked out, holding her arms up in exasperation.

"Alright, kid, I'll meet you down here in 5 hours alright? Also Wanda and Nat'll be here in 2 hours to help you."

"Why would I need 5 hours to get ready?"

"I don't know, I'm just saying what Pepper told me to, alright?"

"Old man can't even think for himself."

"Yeah yeah, whatever kid. I'm off, I'll be back in 4 hours."

"Where are you going?"

"None of your business."

"Is it work related?"

"No. I'm buying a gift for Pepper."

"Alright. See you in 4 hours then."

After Tony left, I ran myself a bath and put on some music to jam to.

After many hours of help from my favourite avengers, I was finally ready to go to the benefit.

I walked down the stairs to see Tony in a new Armani suit and Pepper wearing a gorgeous slip dress. "Ready to go?"

"Everything seems to be in order."

We got in the limo and drove for about 45 minutes to the venue of the benefit. When we arrived, there was a red carpet that Tony and Pepper stepped into first, me stepping out after them.

"Mr Stark, Miss Potts, who is this young lady with you?"

"Mr Stark, is she your illegitimate daughter?"

"Mr Stark, are you and Miss Potts planning on settling down?"

We walked briskly through to the main hall, after Tony had done some posing, and Tony dragged me off to go 'shmooze' with investors and fellow businesses.

A middle-aged white man walked over to us and I rolled my eyes when I recognized the face. I leaned into Tony and whispered in his ear, "Misogynistic idiot at 10 o'clock."

"Mr Stark, Miss Packer, didn't expect to see you here."

"It's Parker, Mr Sutton."

"My bad, Miss Parker. What are you doing here? Isn't it past your bed time?" He joked, with a tight lipped smile.

I gritted my teeth and gave him a tight smile. "Well, it's a Friday night, so no. Where's your wife?"

"I'm divorced."

"Hm, my bad. Tony, I'm going to go and talk to Pepper."

"See you later, kid." He reached out and ruffled my hair, forcing me to grit my teeth and give a tight smile as I smoothed it down.

"Mr Sutton, good to see you." I walked away rolling my eyes.

3rd Person

After a few hours of incredibly boring schmoozing, it was time for the Stark, Potts and a Parker to go home. Dani's face hurt from smiling all night and she wanted nothing more than to take her hair out, wash her face and get into bed.

But, she knew she couldn't. Because she knew as much as she wanted to go to bed, she would still swing around the city for a couple of hours and save some lives.

As they sat in the backseat of their limousine, Dani was out cold while opposite her, something life changing was happening.

"Hey, Pep?" Tony gave a quick look to the girl sound asleep across from them and looked at his long-time girlfriend, fidgeting nervously.

"What?" She lifted her head up from the window and turned to her boyfriend with a smile.

Tony pulled a little box out of his pocket and opened it. "Pepper Virginia Potts, will you do me the honor of becoming Pepper Virginia Stark?"

She looked at him in disbelief. "Are you serious?"

He nodded and smirked as he pulled out the ring. "So, what do you say?"

Pepper just held her hand out for him to put it on, tears falling down her face. "Yes."

Once the ring was on, the two kissed and the blonde girl opposite them stirred.

She opened her eyes and looked out the window at the black night. "Are we there yet?" She noticed Pepper and Tony wearing the biggest smiles and she furrowed her Brows. "What?"

Her eyes found Pepper's hand and they widened at the sight of the diamond on there. "Did you?" She asked Tony who nodded. "And did you?" Pepper nodded in kind and Dani started smiling. (a/n I subconsciously stole this from Brooklyn 99 without realising until I edited this and I cba to care)

"That's amazing guys! Congratulations!"

They soon got back to Stark Industries where Tony and Pepper wanted to sit in the living room with wine and celebrate. "Hey kid, come join us."

"No can do. Duty calls."

"Come on kid, one night. It won't kill you to miss one night."

He gave her a look and her eyes hardened. "No, but it might kill someone else. I'll be back in a few hours, and congratulations again. Don't wait up."

With that, she jumped out the window and swung away. When she came back four hours later, bruised and dirty, Tony was still sat there with a glass of red wine.

"What time do you call this, hmm?"

"Hey, Friday, what's the time?"

"4.23 am." The AI responded and Dani turned back to Tony.

"I call this 4.23am."

He rolled his eyes. "Ha ha very funny. Get to bed."

She just shrugged. "Whatever. I'm tired anyway. Hey Stark, congrats again."

He raised his glass to her, and she gave him a two fingered salute before grabbing the sandwich he'd been eating and going to bed.

"Hey! That's my sandwich!"

Dani ignored him.

~Time skip brought to you by I confessed to my crush and she just said thank you~ (a/n lol i remember this, damn that means i wrote this back in may)

The next morning, when Dani walked in to the kitchen to get a piece of fruit for breakfast and make a coffee, she saw Tony and Pepper huddled over a table whispering.

"Morning!"

She smiled at the two and Pepper quickly hid something behind her back. "Hi, Dani."

The teenage girl narrowed her eyes. "What's behind your back?"

"Nothing."

Tony sighed. "She's gonna find out soon, Pep, might as well show her."

"Show me what?" Dani was getting slightly worried and Tony threw his phone at her, knowing she would catch it with her quick reflexes. "What?"

"Read it." He sighed and Dani started to read the article on the phone. By the time she finished, she was gritting her teeth and her eyes were narrowed into slits.

"That evil backstabbing double crossing dickhead!"

"Dani!" Pepper shouted at the furious blonde girl, meanwhile Tony sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

"I know. We're gonna have to call a press conference about this. We knew it would have to happen at some point, it's just annoying that we had no control over it and no time to prepare."

"You're gonna fire him, right?"

"Dani, I don't have the power to fire a member of the board."

"Then get everyone else to fire him! It was classified information, he can't get away with leaking it to the press."

"I'll call an emergency meeting and see if we can fire him."

"Good. What are we going to do in the meantime?"

"We," He gestured to himself and his fiancée, "Are going to call a press conference and you are going to lay low."

"Lay low?!" Dani was fuming. She had never felt more betrayed and wanted nothing more than to march up to the man and rip him a new one.

"Hopefully we'll be able to call the conference for this afternoon, it's only ten so I'll go talk to PR and see what I can do." Pepper smiled at Dani and kissed Tony on the cheek. "I should go. Something tells me I'll be pretty busy today."

With that, she left Tony and Dani alone.

"Alright so, the entire place is swarming with reporters, so cancel your plans, you're staying inside today."

Dani sighed rolling her eyes. "Can I go on patrol?"

He shook his head no. "We can't risk it."

"But everyone knows Spiderwoman is an Avenger, they'll expect it."

The middle aged man sighed and looked at the girl with pleading eyes. "Fine. But you need to be more careful than ever, alright?"

"Yes Sir." She saluted to him like an army cadet, making the man roll his eyes. "I'm going to grab breakfast and get changed."

"Be back by three!"

"Will do." She smiled as she responded.

She started eating the banana she had picked up earlier and walked to her room. When she sat in her bed, she turned her phone in and saw she had a missed call from Ned.

She quickly called him back. "Hey, Neddaroni."

"Dani! Did you read the article?"

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Yup. How did you find out about it?"

"Flash posted it all over his Instagram!"

Her eyes widened. "Oh, shit."

"Yeah. Why didn't you tell me?"

Dani sighed at her best friend. "I only found out like a few days ago, Tony and Pepper didn't want me to tell anyone in case I was overheard. And let's be honest Ned, you're my best friend in the world, but you aren't very good at keeping secrets."

She heard Ned sigh over the line. "Yeah, I guess you're right. So what are you going to do about it?"

"Pepper is trying to schedule a press conference, Tony tried to put me on house arrest but I convinced him to let me go on patrol."

"Cool! When are you going on patrol?"

"Uh, I was thinking, now?"

"OK, just let me get to my computer. Okay, I'm ready."

She laughed and hung up the phone to talk to Ned over the comms unit.

"Ready, Neddy?"

She jumped out the window and started swinging around the city again.

A few hours later, Dani had taken her anger out on the petty criminals of New York, and swung back into Stark Industries, noticing dozens of reporters trying to get through.

She swung straight into her bedroom, where she saw an outfit hung on her wardrobe door for the press conference. She sighed and walked over to the door, thoroughly examining the outfit to make sure it was up to her standards. Thankfully, Pepper had chosen something she knew the teen superhero would be comfortable in.

There was a knock on her door five minutes later, and Tony asked if he could come in.

"You can come in tin can." She responded to him from the seat at her vanity where she was curling her hair.

"Ready, kid?"

"I thought the press conference wasn't until five."

"It's not but we need to coach you through it."

Dani groaned. "Ugh fine. I'll be there in five minutes."

A/N Uh oh, stuff's about to go down...
I'd like to dedicate the chapter to the girl who's gonna ask me out in a few days 😌
i think - if she doesn't i'll cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.3K 62
After Tony takes away Peter's suit he thinks it'll stop Peter from being Spider-Man but little did Tony know that there is a deeper reason Peter patr...
38.3K 926 69
Queen's vigilantes Spiderman and Aura are neighbourhood superheroes stopping thieves, robberies, and assaults. The two heroes are known to everyone...
Save Me By ;

Fanfiction

13.6K 357 25
Since the events at Homecoming Peter hadn't been the same. He began to remember things from the past that he'd worked so long and hard to forget. At...
64.7K 1.2K 49
"Friends. I have friends. Friends who aren't superheroes. Oh Josie, if only you knew." Ever since Afghanistan. Ever since he became Iron Man. Ever si...